BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Dannelys F.
Juana Diaz
I love this foundation!!!! the way its mix with your skin tone... its like a second skin!!!! Also makes my skin feels so fresh and ligth... its like you weren't wearing make up!!!<3
Svetlana G.
San Juan, PR
This is the best drugstore make up product I've purchased in years! I bought it in light/medium oily combo complextion. I live in a humid island. It stays on all day. I love it!
Shreya S.
Its a nice product very smooth on application and gives a nice coverage for those having pimple or any skin problems but not available everywhere... But its a gud product
Fernanda C.
It is an economic base that especially for the summer months I think it goes great, it fulfills all or almost everything that promises (I would not know if it reduces pores, the rest in my case complies). The duration is not bad, the use in the working day and holds quite acceptable until the end. It is very light, do not notice that you wear it and still has a good coverage to be a BB Cream.
Soucithra M.
I bought this BB cream back when it first came out about 4 years ago, and completely fell in love with it. It had been about that long since i used it since typicaly i like to use a foundation day t day. This summer with going to the beach so much i still like to have soomething to even out my skin tone but to not feel so thick, and especialy when attending parties in the summer in the heat doing a full face of makeup with a thick foundation it becomes hard, i decided i wanted to go back to a BB cream to wear something that wasn't going to feel so heavy i really did want to test out something else but i didn't want to risk spemdomg money on something i wouldn't like. I havnt used this product in 4 years and it did not dissapoint i loveeeee it, i hope they never stop making it this would even be good all year round you cant go wrong with this BB cream!
Senyorana ♡.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
I never liked it; after using it I started showing grains in my face.
It has a strong aromatic smell.
The old version was awesome and I loved it.
Left old version
Danna P.

Can anyone tell me if this product is good?
The truth is that I have heard a lot, are very orders and wanted to solve my curiosity.
Even his presentation I like a lot and love
Lola L.
First let me preface this review by saying that everyone should know (any adult) that not every product will produce the same results as it does on someone else. I know this seems a rather simplistic and obvious statement to make but judging from the comments I think some women looked at "Miracle Skin Perfect or" as a statement of fact and not just a description of what the company hopes the product will do for you. Companies do in fact hope that consumers will have a positive experience with their product and buy it again and again, as well as recommend the product to others; after all there is no better advertisement than "word of mouth". With this said, I absolutely adore, adore this cream. I am late to the BB craze; I stumbled upon it by reading an article entitled "The 25 Beauty Products Every Woman Should Own". I agree with the article's author everyone should find a BB cream that suits them. I was perplexed about finding one that would suit my skin tone since I am a deep milk chocolate brown. I get compliments on my skin (in foundation) but I suffer from enlarged pores, laugh lines, and slight wrinkles under my eyes. I also have slight discoloration. I almost exclusively buy my beauty products and fragrance from Amazon but I purchased this from the Rite-Aid in Medium/Deep. I was overjoyed after I looked in the mirror. I applied a generous amount (the size of a quarter on my entire face) and I looked flawless...unbelievable! I cannot wait to wash my face now and apply it. I added a rose Christian Dior lip gloss and I looked great! I am sorry for lack of self-deprivation but I am amazed, it does what it said it would--for me! I say for the price, under $20 it is worth the gamble. You might get that "chalky" look many complain of but try another brand. I intend to splurge on an Estee Lauder BB cream when my finances allow it since they have a wide selection of colors
Alison M.
Has changed my life in many ways, is a product that I really love because it hides some spots that I have, it leaves my skin very hydrated, has a very good coverage and I love it is one of the products that can not miss in my daily makeup
Monica v.
I wanted to like this bb cream but I couldn't find a shade to match my skin tone. Even the lightest shade showed a variable difference between my neck and face.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?