BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Anuna E.
Anuna E.
Hamburg
Always a great alternative for me over foundation. I really go for light coverage and their bb cream is nice and feels lightweight while also doing its job. Also a great price range, and very easy to apply. I would recommend it to others, and for the days I'm not using foundation I would turn back to this.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
I have been using the Garnier BB Cream for years and I love it! It's great for everyday use or when I'm in a rush and don't have time to apply regular makeup. It only takes two minutes to put on and I can even do it in the car if needed. It's a bit pricey but lasts forever!
Daphnee T.
Daphnee T.
Montreal, QC
I love this BB cream even though you have to be careful to blend it evenly. Otherwise, you could look a little orange. I like the texture, and it feels really moisturizing. I use it on a daily basis when I don't want to go full coverage. I have to use a concealer on top of it when I want to cover pimples.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I was on the hunt for a good light coverage BB cream, and I still am. This accentuated my oily areas and clung to any dry patches I had on my face. I was super disappointed.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Kitchener, Ontario
This stuff is awesome! It provides a good amount of coverage and it stays on for hours :)
GIZEM A.
GIZEM A.
Not a good product for my skin .. very sticky feeling cakey looking I've tried with primer also but did not work ..didn't blend in with my skin ..hated it
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto
Its too oily and doesn't sit well on my face. And the colour did not match my face at all. Did not like this product and would not recommend it!
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Toronto, On
I recently gave this product a try. Its a much lighter coverage than a foundation but in the summer months I have been enjoying the lighter coverage. Some people commented ut made their skin greasy, I have combination skin and I didn't notice it be come greasier but I also don't think it lessened the oily areas. Overall i give it a B, not sure if any of the "BB" cream effects in this actually do anything.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Love this be cream. Perfect for days on the go. Leaves a flawless application and isn't sticky. Very easy to blend with medium to light coverage. Very affordable
Syoullina D.
Syoullina D.
garnier bb cream is really light bb cream product because this produk is for acne fighter so this is still good if you want to try and use this coz the prize is good tho.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?