BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Malú G.
México
Es una BB qué me acompaña siempre, cubre muy bien las imperfecciones de la piel, por tanto la súper recomiendo
Jasmine  V.
It's so dewy and perfect! I love that it's so thick and not runny. It makes it easy to apply with my beauty blender.
Oceanne D.
Montréal
It has great coverage. I like the smell. It's a bit greasy so I recommend it to people with dry skin.
Glorimar C.
Yauco , Puerto Rico
Lovw this bb cream its really had a good coverage and it leaves a good finish top you're face really recommend it..
Lucie S.
Oakville, Ontario
Love it! Goes on smoothly and doesn't feel greasy after a long day. You do need to reapply it but I usually do closer to the end of my work day.
Carla C.
Fajardo, PR
It fascinates me. Bb cream is my favorite. What I like is that definitely moisturizes my face and gives me a very good coverage. I use it daily.
Keren S.
Kfar Saba, Hasharon
Depands on the formula, this is a meeehhh product, you can buy better ones for cheaper, the best ones are korean.
zubaida a.
united arab emirates
I am really disappointed with this bb cream.. i tried it for few weeks but when ever i use it.. my skin looks too oily and unnatural.
Taylor D.
Oshawa, ON
I used this for the longest time and it felt pretty heavy for me for a cream. I didn't like it and ended up throwng it out
Jen M.
Oshawa, Ontario
I tried this instead of my normal moisturizer and foundation butit felt heavy on my face and the coverage was not great.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?