BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kiyana V.
This product is nice for me. I love to use it on the days to give myslef some glow or coverage on the days where I do not feel like putting makeup on.
Lizzie S.
The coverage and moisture I need without creasing on me. It's so amazing for everyday and isn't heavy. It's a light weigh natural feeling that I love.
Marta R.
Bucaramanga, NY
Me deja la cara un poco jugosa, con el paso de las horas tengo que volver a aplicarme un poco más. En el momento que me la aplico, cubre lo necesario.
kat p.
This bb cream is ok but it's really shiny and makes you look really caked on. I'm pale and have clear skin. I much prefer Olay and Clinique BB creams.
Ishrat K.
Middlesbrough
This's BB cream is fantastic it's healthy for any skin and cover all my dark circles it's one of my fav BB creams ever I would totally recommend this.
Martine V.
Sarpsborg
This was one of the first products I used on my face when I first started using makeup. I still love it, and i have been using it for several years! <3
Erin C.
This product is so smooth and gentle on the skin. Just gives a nice natural glow to the skin while not being too heavy or too streaky. Smells amazing.
Malina M.
So in love with this one. I' ll give it a 10 out of ten. I rallying like the smell and the texture. It gives a great coverage even if it is a Bb cream.
Paula F.
Vila Real, Vila Real
This bb cream is my favorite! It has a very natural look and it is very smooth too! You can use it in every ocasion, and is perfect for everyday 24/7!
Samuel J.
Perth
Great product. Natural colour that easily blends into the skin. Subtle coverage without looking too heavy. Product does oxidise on the skin slightly.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?