BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Brynn J.
Very little coverage with this product and it's very lightweight. I have combo oily skin and this does get a little oily on me by the end of the day. I like this for summer tho.
Jo H.
Fabulous product! Feels cool as it rolls on and is great for perking up the under eye region. If you have dark circles you will probably need a concealer as well as it does not provide heavy coverage.
Saria H.
Narayanganj
Bought this with great hope...but unfortunately this is not that special for me.yup this is not bad..does cover my sun spot,,but not my blemishes fully...also doesn't last long.but good for everyday use.
Payton K.
Hardeeville , SC
This product is so awesome for a summer's day routine. It's super light, gives medium coverage that is buildable, and drys matte which is such a help for oil during the day!
Jessica M.
I was on the hunt for a good light coverage BB cream, and I still am. This accentuated my oily areas and clung to any dry patches I had on my face. I was super disappointed.
Rebecca S.
Bristol, UK
I love this product, it's become my go to if I feel like I don't want to wear a full face of foundation. Perfect for a daytime when I want to look good but not be too made up.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I have combination skin. in first impression i was quite happy with it. but later on i found that in warm weather it doesn't stay long. and also this product gave me rashes .
Kasey G.
Salamina
It's great for making you look put together with minimum effort. It evens out the skin and covers small blemishes and redness. It's misturizing and very light on the skin.
Charlie S.
Preston
It's an okay bb cream. Not the best for oily skin but does give a natural glowy finish.
For someone with very pale skin like me it is too dark and can be a little orange.
christina b.
Hamilton, ON
This was the first BB cream I purchased and used, I was def underwhelmed. I do not have dry skin but def did not find it hydrating. It did seem to even my skin tone though
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?