BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
j c.
Covina,ca
Its very oily and is pore clogging!! I do like the sheer coverage and the spf. This is a great product for someone with dry and decent skin.
Aleena S.
Markham, ON
This was the first BB cream I tried. For a drugstore product and its price, you really can't ask for more. It does a good job!
Sarah S.
Toronto
Its too oily and doesn't sit well on my face. And the colour did not match my face at all. Did not like this product and would not recommend it!
Malú G.
México
Es una BB qué me acompaña siempre, cubre muy bien las imperfecciones de la piel, por tanto la súper recomiendo
Erin G.
Calgary
This is the only BB cream I have used. Helps tone down the redness in my face, though I wish it had a bit more coverage for my imperfections.
Nicole C.
So good, I love this for summer.
I have combo skin and this is the ONLY BB Cream to not make me a grease face.

Jasmine  V.
It's so dewy and perfect! I love that it's so thick and not runny. It makes it easy to apply with my beauty blender.
Oceanne D.
Montréal
It has great coverage. I like the smell. It's a bit greasy so I recommend it to people with dry skin.
Glorimar C.
Yauco , Puerto Rico
Lovw this bb cream its really had a good coverage and it leaves a good finish top you're face really recommend it..
Lucie S.
Oakville, Ontario
Love it! Goes on smoothly and doesn't feel greasy after a long day. You do need to reapply it but I usually do closer to the end of my work day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?