BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kim V.
Kim V.
This is the first BB cream I've ever tried and it's been 4 years since. I love it. It goes on smooth, blends nicely, isn't heavy or cakey and it's a low enough price point that I don't feel like I'm wasting if I over use it! Buy it ladies! It's a good staple for your bag!
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Porterville, CA
I like this bb cream because it has an spf of 20. I do have oily skin so it makes my skin even more oily. I would recommendamos this bb cream for people with dry skin
Rita F.
Rita F.
I like the smooth creamy texture it gives and how you can build up the coverage. But I absolutely hate the colour because it's so orangey-pink which is more for westerners who have tanned skin. It would be better if they create multiple shades of colours for all ethnicities, not just only tailored for white people. Even my mum who has darker skin than me, she can't wear the colour either as her skin tone is yellow. This has been a huge disappointment for me as I've always thought a lot of Western countries like the UK, USA and Australia are multicultural, therefore I don't understand why Garnier decided to make 1 particular shade. Also, when squeezing the product out of the bottle, I find it gets quite messy as it doesn't have the little nozzle sticking out. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again unless Garnier starts creating different shades or I'm doing someone else's makeup.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Gillingham , Kent
This was my first ever try at a BB cream. To be honest I did like it however it is not what I expected and I think that there will be other BB creams out there that are better quality as this was quite runny and very light on my skin which was a nice thing But it was okay for a first time and good if you don't wear much make-up
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
London, ON
I enjoyed using this bb cream, the packaging isn't that pretty, but it does its job! I would have never picked this product up if the lady at walmart didn't recommend it. The product didn't seem appealing to me but when I started using it, my skin felt great, it was hydration not cakey looked very natural! I was very pleased with this product.
Yan D.
Yan D.
Vancouver , Bc
I am not a huge fan of this bb cream. It has a very oily texture and also makes my skin looks very dry and flaky, not only that, it doesn't cover my blemish well. won't buy again.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Melilla
no se nota que llevas como una base, es muy cómoda, te protege del sol y para el día a día es muy buena
Rina M.
Rina M.
It is the first BB cream I've ever used and I really love it. It has a watery consistency doesn't cover up much but it's a really good option for days when you don't feel like applying a foundation. It is really affordable and I would totally recommend.
Deni G.
Deni G.
My experience with this makeup was good although no better since I have oily skin, oily skin girls do not recommend them much the bb cream.
Bad for oil skyn
This product is very easy to apply with anyone
I recommended to people with dry skin
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Toronto, On
I recently gave this product a try. Its a much lighter coverage than a foundation but in the summer months I have been enjoying the lighter coverage. Some people commented ut made their skin greasy, I have combination skin and I didn't notice it be come greasier but I also don't think it lessened the oily areas. Overall i give it a B, not sure if any of the "BB" cream effects in this actually do anything.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?