BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
alaa e.
Egypt alexandria
Many pepole told me not to buy it but i found it is not bad . it just need a dry skin it is too oily and the coverage not high but not bad for daily use
Céline S.
Papendrecht
I bought this product when it first came out in the shops. after discovering its waaaay to dark for me, I never used it again I looked like a ompa loompa
Marta R.
Bucaramanga, NY
Me deja la cara un poco jugosa, con el paso de las horas tengo que volver a aplicarme un poco más. En el momento que me la aplico, cubre lo necesario.
Martine V.
Sarpsborg
This was one of the first products I used on my face when I first started using makeup. I still love it, and i have been using it for several years! <3
Jenn E.
This product worked well. Decent coverage, moisturizer and lasted for the day. I gave it less stars because it made me break out badly with every use.
Malina M.
So in love with this one. I' ll give it a 10 out of ten. I rallying like the smell and the texture. It gives a great coverage even if it is a Bb cream.
Kiyana V.
This product is nice for me. I love to use it on the days to give myslef some glow or coverage on the days where I do not feel like putting makeup on.
kat p.
This bb cream is ok but it's really shiny and makes you look really caked on. I'm pale and have clear skin. I much prefer Olay and Clinique BB creams.
Ishrat K.
Middlesbrough
This's BB cream is fantastic it's healthy for any skin and cover all my dark circles it's one of my fav BB creams ever I would totally recommend this.
Erin C.
This product is so smooth and gentle on the skin. Just gives a nice natural glow to the skin while not being too heavy or too streaky. Smells amazing.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?