BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sydney B.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite BB cream, and it is an amazing value. A tube costs 10-15 dollars and lasts me several months. I find that it is pretty full coverage for a BB cream, so I use it as a liquid foundation and cover it with a light powder. It sinks into my skin well, and looks super natural. I would totally recommend this to others!
Kelli S.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE this BB cream! It's perfect for oily skin. It's my go to BB cream and I prefer it over most foundations. Doesn't leave your skin looking cake and blends out beautifully!
Allison C.
I do not know where I would be without Garnier's BB cream.

For years, I struggled between pressed powders, foundations, tinted moisturizers, mineral powders, and the like to give light coverage to my combination skin. Nothing truly impressed me. I've been using this BB Cream for well over 3 years at this point, and I have been nothing short of continuously pleased. Though my skin tone isn't too uneven, the cream gives it a light uniform coverage, and it blends down into my neck and jaw well. In combination with a little light powder or concealer, it helps provide a good base for under-eye circle coverage, as well. Its moisturizers are light, the sunscreen is obviously appreciated for my fari-ish skin, it minimizes the look of my pores, and it doesn't make me break out.

If this is ever discontinued, I don't know what I'd do! I use very little hyperbole. Ha! This stuff is nothing short of a miracle product, in my mind.
Jen W.
Averill Park, NY
I've searched forever to find a BB cream that doesn't make my skin oily! This one doesn't have the perfect shade for me, but it is pretty buildable and blendable. I have combination skin and the only thing that I have noticed is that in the winter it clings to dry skin. Definitely better in the more humid months, but I'll keep buying it.
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
After using just once my thoughts are it didn't cover as well ..looked like I wasn't even wearing it..it burned my face ...it made my face super oily n greasy ..its a no from me
Natalie V.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have combination skin and I am prone to cystic breakouts. I would recommend this BB cream as a light cover up. It did not cause me any flare-ups and is very affordable. It even out my skin tone and provided me with the protection that I needed for daily use. It is a very light consistency and I would say it's a light to medium coverage. It was great for when I was on the go. The packaging is very easy to take with you on a trip and was very easy to clean off of my brushes. I would suggest using it with a foundation brush not with your hands as it can come out streaky. I just wish that the color combination was more varied so that it would be able to match more skin tones.
Lauren M.
Plymouth, MI
This the only BB cream I've tried that I keep coming back to! It gives the perfect amount of coverage and eveness to my skin without feeling to heavy or cakey. It stays smooth on my skin all day and keeps it moisturized as well.
Christine C.
Cypress, CA
I love using this product when I want light coverage for running errands and going to school. It gives me a healthy, dewy glow that I love and keeps my skin from feeling dry all day. I recommend lightly setting it with a powder around the nose, chin, and under eyes to prevent creasing, smudging, and transfer to your hands or clothes.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I love bb cream because it smells really good. It also has spf in it I'm pretty sure. The only thing I find wrong with it is that it tends to make my face look kind of oily but I fix that with just a little powder and it looks really nice!
Lauren B.
Columbia, MO
I don't love this. The coverage is ok, and honestly the formula feels great on my skin, but it smells like there's a ton of alcohol in the formula or something. It can't be good for your skin with a smell like that!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?