BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Yanni C.
Hialeah, FL
This product was pretty good, but too think for my liking. I felt like I had to use too much product to truly apply and might as well have just applied foundation.
Hilda A.
Beaumont , CA
This product make my skin break out and it also leaned on my dry paches eww horrible
It wasn't worth the hype.. just my opinion.. i just didn't like it what so ever
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
This will forever be my favorite bb cream. It is so affordable and I have repurchased it 3 times. It covers, and also hydrates my face. You must try for your self
Jenna O.
It's a great bb cream, but it can start to look cakey if you put too much concealer over it. I feel this bb cream doesn't set completely either, even with powder.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
this smelled horrible and applied thick and uneven. i tried different applications and all turned out the same. didnt care for this product. would not recommend.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Great coverage with this product! It was easy to apply and blend but the color I got was a bit darker than I expected. It didn't make my face feel or look gross!
Trina P.
Kenosha, WI
This BB Cream worked well with my skin to cover imperfections. It wasn't too heavy and was easy to set with a powder. I like the fact that it has multi benefits.
Migdalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector BB cream is the perfect cream for an everyday natural look. Its a light weight easy to blend cream with great coverage.
Tiffany R.
Corbin, KY
This is a great bb cream, has great coverage. Evens out my skin tone, and moisturizes my skin, very affordable and very great coverage for a drug store bb cream
Luz G.
Tucson, Az
Tried Garnier Skin Perfector BB cream. It was ok. Is suppose to be a Miracle skin Perfector. Didn't live up to its promise. Would not purchase again at Walmart.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?