BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Eclipse B.
Eclipse B.
Manchester
Only had three shades, even light looked very orange on my pale skin and had a cakey, heavy look.
Alba A.
Alba A.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Too oily for my already oily (and sometimes dry) skin. I prefer matte stuff but I was so into trying these. I'll never buy it again because it's too oily but I have to say it is super great.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
I noticed a difference 2 days after I first starting using this product! Wonderful! As I have purply, dark, bags allll the damn time! I use this alone or under makeup and I look so refreshed and I cannot believe I have bags under there ! lol I totally 100% recommend! Worth the price!
Alexandrea B.
Alexandrea B.
Winnipeg, MB
I used this Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB cream back in highschool. Very affordable and did last me a long time. I like to wear it lightly. Would cover my hype rpigmentation. The only con is that I would have trouble finding my shade.
Jasmine  V.
Jasmine V.
It's so dewy and perfect! I love that it's so thick and not runny. It makes it easy to apply with my beauty blender.
zubaida a.
zubaida a.
united arab emirates
I am really disappointed with this bb cream.. i tried it for few weeks but when ever i use it.. my skin looks too oily and unnatural.
Clau D.
Clau D.
Perfect for a day to day basics, i have dry skin and it helps so much

It didnt broke me out
Paali G.
Paali G.
Guelph, Ontario
Got this in the medium/dark color. Did nothing for my skin when it came to hiding scars. Too oily for me which caused pimples.
Kim V.
Kim V.
This is the first BB cream I've ever tried and it's been 4 years since. I love it. It goes on smooth, blends nicely, isn't heavy or cakey and it's a low enough price point that I don't feel like I'm wasting if I over use it! Buy it ladies! It's a good staple for your bag!
Giuli D.
Giuli D.
Montreal, QC
Really good BB cream. It make you feel powdery (not in the bad side)Perfect for oily combo skin like mine. One of the best bb cream on the market
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?