BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Sylvanna M.
San Salvador, El Salvador
I love this product! I use it over sunscreen to exersice and look good at the gym, it is light and clean, it lasts and won't cloge my pores.
Katie M.
Lefroy, ON
I like this product for a quick look- evens skin tone and covers my blemishes pretty well. Only thing I don't like is it leaves my face looking a little powdery.
Erin B.
I have the oily/combination skin one. Great for light coverage, however does not last long. Should be set with a powder. Great for summer.
Dannelys F.
Juana Diaz
I love this foundation!!!! the way its mix with your skin tone... its like a second skin!!!! Also makes my skin feels so fresh and ligth... its like you weren't wearing make up!!!<3
Janet B.
Kelowna, BC
I like using this bb cream as a base under my foundation, it adds a nice glow to my skin. It goes on sheer but with just enough coverage that I can wear it on its own.
Taryn H.
New Zealand
Overall unimpressed. Leaves a oily and greasy finish onto the skin and has low coverage levels. For all the hype about it I'm disapointed
marlene a.
manassas va
Is good for your face but for your body too you can cover any bruise that you want to cover up if you wearing a short so i think is a nice product
Svetlana G.
San Juan, PR
This is the best drugstore make up product I've purchased in years! I bought it in light/medium oily combo complextion. I live in a humid island. It stays on all day. I love it!
Samantha D.
Niagara Falls, ON
I have very dry skin and have been looking hard for something that matches my tone. This does just that! Great for my dry skin, and matches my tone perfectly!
GIZEM A.
Not a good product for my skin .. very sticky feeling cakey looking I've tried with primer also but did not work ..didn't blend in with my skin ..hated it
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?