BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jaqueline T.
H. Matamoros Tamaulipas México
Es super buena y al sentirla en la piel me humecta y da buena cobertura, aparte no es muy grasosa, y da buen aspecto a mo rostro realmente la recomendaria
Teodora M.
Colentina, Bucharest
In love with it!! It seems like a cream and you don't feel it on your face but actually it is there! Medium coverage but with setting powder it's perfect.
Alisia B.
Renfrew Ontario
So I love trying new things for my face I have really dry skin. This product makes my makeup go on so much better. I love this stuff. I use it everyday :)
Sarah G.
Mount pearl , NL
Awesome product. I find it can dry out my skin especially if I have breakouts. But I use this almost everyday of at least on days I do not wear foundation.
Émilie G.
Montreal, QC
Dear BB cream, how could i live without you? I'm not the one who wears tons of makeup. So this product moisturize the sking while begin a nice foundation.
Jamie
Blend able and helps create a nice even skin tone. On my skin I found the product would come off quickly throughout the day however looks great in photos.
Céline S.
Papendrecht
I bought this product when it first came out in the shops. after discovering its waaaay to dark for me, I never used it again I looked like a ompa loompa
Ichi F.
Is a really light bb cream , it has the right amount of colour.  My only concern is that there are only two shades and they don't match most skin tones .
Marissa A.
SYLVESTER, GA
Didn't like this bb cream at all. It felt so heavy on my skin and never felt like it set. Was uncomfortable and returned it after trying it a few times.
Hadeer A.
Zifta
Nice cream but I found it dark to my skin it is good for combination skin and suitable it not very long lasting but suitable, yes it’s buildable and nice
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?