BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
kaoyee h.
Fitchburg, MA
This product is amazing. When I saw review on YouTube I had to pick it up myself and tried it out for myself. This is a good daily use if you don't want a full coverage heavy foundation.
Natalie M.
Ceduna, South Australia
I have been using this for a while and looks flakey on my skin, if you have flawless skin this is the product for you but if not I don't recommend it
Melissa R.
Oakville
This product is extremely oily. It doesn't have much coverage so if you are looking to cover up pimples or redness this is not for you. It has very sheer coverage
Yan D.
Vancouver, BC
I am not a huge fan of this bb cream. It has a very oily texture and also makes my skin looks very dry and flaky, not only that, it doesn't cover my blemish well. won't buy again.
Ayse G.
Kent
The BB cream is such a good product. It gives my skin a nice glow and I've been using this for a while. Also if you have dry skin it hydrates it.
Céline S.
Papendrecht
I bought this product when it first came out in the shops. after discovering its waaaay to dark for me, I never used it again I looked like a ompa loompa
Alanna T.
Perth
I do like this BB Cream, but they seem to only have one shade and it's too dark for me. It's easy to apply because it gets right to it and it's enough coverage too.
Amy N.
APO, AE
This all in one BB cream conceals and makes my complexion flawless. I am not sure another brand would even be able to compete with this product.
Emily L.
I have oily-combo skin and I haven't had any troubles with this BB cream. It makes my skin look extremely fresh as well as providing some coverage. Definitely a must have makeup product.
Sylvanna M.
San Salvador, El Salvador
I love this product! I use it over sunscreen to exersice and look good at the gym, it is light and clean, it lasts and won't cloge my pores.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?