BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Yobeida F.
Me encantaaaa esta BB cream.. La recominedo en todas mis redes sociales... No es base es para uso diario para un look no makeup es ideal. Tiene protector solar
ISABEL C.
Australia
Love the way it looks. Very light application and it is absolutely lovely to wear on a nice spring day if you aren't going for the full face makeup look.
Nariman S.
It's good for combined skin . I use it daily for collage . No different shades for this product so it's not suitable for any one . It's Hard to found my shade
Rachel L.
I like it on my face, it's not greasy or oily. Easy to apply and it hides my dark spots and is very easy to apply and blend and it stays on like the whole day.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Is Not one of the best products that I've tried of this brand. I don't like the texture, the smell is kinda strong for my taste. I'm not going to buy it again
GIZEM A.
Not a good product for my skin .. very sticky feeling cakey looking I've tried with primer also but did not work ..didn't blend in with my skin ..hated it
Shania C.
Saipan, MP
Very lightway on the skin, nice sheer coverage. Wish they had more shades available, the light/med is too light and the med/deep is to dark for my skintone.
Pamela C.
Mexico
It is a good bb cream but after 5 hours more or less of using it my skin was oily, y have an oily skin, I do not recommend too much this one for oily skins.
Alicia J.
This BB cream hasn't broken me out and I have sensitive acne prone skin. However, by the end of the day the BB cream has evaporated and I'm extremely shiny!
Lori S.
I love this bb cream. It's the only one where the color matches my asian skin tone. It looks a bit fake on dry skin so moisturize first before putting it on.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?