BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kat P.
Kat P.
Coverage isn't that great. IF you've got great skin already and no hyper pigmentation/spots then this will be perfect for you. If you've got discolouration, it won't do much for you either. If you're very pale and have redness, this might work well.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Once it's summer its really the only thing I use on my face. Covers well and feels light on my skin
Ameer N.
Ameer N.
its good ... but i feel i have frackles after using it i iuse it amost from 2 years on regularly bases as i go for job daily .......when i was student i didnt have any frackle.then i just use fair and lovly and went to univeristy
Kirstie W.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
So easy to apply! When I first put it on I wasn't too sure I'd like it because it looked quite oily and sort of dirty (if that makes sense?). I did however fully change my mind when it was settled on my skin - my face looked glowing! I even had my boss compliment my skin the first day I wore it. I use concealer with it as I have quite uneven red skin do I did need more coverage. May need a powder to put over the top as it is quite dewey.
Clau D.
Clau D.
Perfect for a day to day basics, i have dry skin and it helps so much

It didnt broke me out
Marnie K.
Marnie K.
Seemed kind of thick and made me look caked on. I felt it clogged my pores. I didn't really like the smell, it smelled very perfumey. The price was good in a double pack from costco. I wouldn't recommend it
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Was not very impressed with this. For one, it said "dark"on the packaging but the color was much more lighter medium. Also, it has such a thick consistency and does not offer much coverage. Its basically a bad foundation.
I use it when I want to be without make up, I wish stays more longer and to be less greasy
Linda T.
Linda T.
Vancouver
Way too thick and didn't have my shade. I was in between shades since there is only 3-5 shades. It was also very streaky and oxidized within 2-ish hours.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I was on the hunt for a good light coverage BB cream, and I still am. This accentuated my oily areas and clung to any dry patches I had on my face. I was super disappointed.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?