BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Janis M.
Janis M.
Toronto, Ontario
I think it works best for those of us with dry skin. i don't like using foundation and this feels good on my skin gives some good coverage and looks natural when blended in. Really like it so far.
Jasmine  V.
Jasmine V.
It's so dewy and perfect! I love that it's so thick and not runny. It makes it easy to apply with my beauty blender.
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Porterville, CA
I like this bb cream because it has an spf of 20. I do have oily skin so it makes my skin even more oily. I would recommendamos this bb cream for people with dry skin
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Kitchener, Ontario
This stuff is awesome! It provides a good amount of coverage and it stays on for hours :)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Peterborough , ON
I've had this since it came out and only used it a few times because I really don't like it. I don't like the overwhelming scent, especially on my face, and it also feels heavy and makes my face greasy which has never happened to me before.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto
Its too oily and doesn't sit well on my face. And the colour did not match my face at all. Did not like this product and would not recommend it!
Kirstie W.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
So easy to apply! When I first put it on I wasn't too sure I'd like it because it looked quite oily and sort of dirty (if that makes sense?). I did however fully change my mind when it was settled on my skin - my face looked glowing! I even had my boss compliment my skin the first day I wore it. I use concealer with it as I have quite uneven red skin do I did need more coverage. May need a powder to put over the top as it is quite dewey.
Dan F.
Dan F.
Bucharest, Romania
This BB cream makes my skin really soft and it has a nice feeling on the face.
Heather J.
Heather J.
I liked the sheer coverage but unfortunately it was a little too orangey for my skin tone. I used up the bottle I had but I don't think I'll repurchase. I could only use it in the summer.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
st. catharines, ON
I notice through out my day it starts to come off and show all my problem areas. I will keep this for now but I know I can find something better
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?