BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Nathalie R.
Nathalie R.
madrid
Cobertura ideal para el diario. Es muy ligera por lo que mi piel la absorbe bastante rápido y no se siente pegajoso ni incómodo.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Perfect if you don't wanna use foundation ! The smell might bother some people. Over all I love it and I use it every day
Sam S.
Sam S.
I really don't like this product. It makes my dry patches more visible. I does not easily blend in for me.
Nouha B.
Nouha B.
Djerba, Medenin
This bb cream is the best for my skin , i get used to use it every single day and i find a good result so i love it
Sue P.
Sue P.
Whitby, Ontario
Affordable and feels great as an everyday product. Makes my skin look flawless and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Kallie D.
Kallie D.
Pembroke, ON
Nice smelling cream - sheer enough doesn't feel cakey or thick. Leaves skin feeling nice afterward too.
Aleida R.
Aleida R.
Esperaba más de éste producto. Al querer ser "Perfeccionador" su cobertura se vuelve demasiado pesada, lo que es incomodo sobre todo en época de calor o en lugares calurosos. No pude ni usarlo en día entero porque me sentía tan brillosa que terminé quitándolo todo. No es un maquillaje que se difumine bien, mucho menos que se vea natural. Los colores que tienen si son bonitos pero después de todo lo demás, pues poco importa que tal se te ve el color cuando se te ven plastas de maquillaje.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Cardiff
This was my first BB cream and I was slightly sceptical at first. However I was happily surprised with it. This BB cream is thick so you don't need to use much but it is better to used a foundation brush to blend it in so it provides a good even coverage.
I use the light colour BB cream as I'm quit pale but have rosy cheeks and this cream was amazing at covering my red cheeks.
I found this BB cream quite shiny so I used some powder on top of it which helped to reduce the shine.
Eden E.
Eden E.
Rishon Le Zion
It's nice but not my favorite! Felt a bit heavy and didn't had much coverage!
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
This is such a great bb cream ! It gives good coverage and isn't at all cakey! I love this and so will you!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?