BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kayla H.
This BB cream gave a light coverage, leaving my skin feel soft and hydrated. It was easy to apply either using my fingers or a beauty blender. The con is it didn't tend to last all day, and the lightest colour was a shade too dark for my light skin.
Kennedy E.
This bb cream is pretty good and i would recommend it. It is the best i have tried, but I haven't really trued many bb creams so I don't know if i am the best judge
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
This is literally the perfect cream. if i want a full face makeup i can put this on as a primer and when i want just a simple face this is the perfect thing on its own!
Lupita C.
Porterville, CA
I like this bb cream because it has an spf of 20. I do have oily skin so it makes my skin even more oily. I would recommendamos this bb cream for people with dry skin
Kirsty H.
I bought this product a while ago but did not enjoy the way it felt on my skin. To me it was like the product was on top of my skin instead of gripping onto it. It was slick and hard to blend into the skin
Melissa C.
I wear this product everyday and it feels like your not wearing anything at all. But I will say it doesn't last all day, unless you use a setting spray. But definitely recommend it.
myriam  t.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love love love this! Its perfect for when your on the go and don't have the extra time for foundation. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream and it matches perfectly my skin :)
Ella K.
I really enjoy the Garnier BB cream as it gives a product amount of coverage without being to thick. This BB cream is really easy to build up and a great addition to everyday makeup.
Kari H.
Okanagan Falls, BC
This is way too greasy for my skin, and just does have the coverage of other BB creams. I so wanted to love it after all the great reviews, but it's just not for me.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, so when I need a little extra coverage this does the trick. It's lightweight and blends well, but not as good as foundation.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?