BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jess G.
I have received a sample of this bb cream recently and I got given it in a light colour and i am a darker skin colour but I like the consistancy but I don't think I will rebuy it as I have tried better bb creams .
Ali P.
Regina, SK
I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, so when I need a little extra coverage this does the trick. It's lightweight and blends well, but not as good as foundation.
Melanie L.
Ottawa, ON
I'm too fair for the lightest shade of this product so it gave my face an awful tint. In the summer, I can get away with it because I get darker. It's very oily and thick. Not a fan
Shaima A.
Muharraq, Busaiteen
So disappointed of this product. My skin type is oily so this product is a no no for me. And its very greasy. I don't recommend this for oily skinned people.
Claire B.
I really like this BB cream. It's what I use all summer because it doens't feel as heavy on my face as foundation. It has great coverage and doesn't make me oily or dry out my skin. It lasts all day, too.
Lori S.
I love this bb cream. It's the only one where the color matches my asian skin tone. It looks a bit fake on dry skin so moisturize first before putting it on.
Nikki B.
New Westminster , BC
A lot of reviewers seem relatively non-plussed about this BB Cream, but I for one love it. It keeps my skin soft and supple, and covers mild blemishes/reddy marks along the way. For the price, I'm a fan!
Sara R.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
The last time i was at costco they had the BB cream pac marked down and i STOCKED UP! It gives light coverage, doesn't make my face feel cakey yet offer some sheer coverage that doesn't cause breakouts
Alisia B.
Renfrew Ontario
So I love trying new things for my face I have really dry skin. This product makes my makeup go on so much better. I love this stuff. I use it everyday :)
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Make sure to get the one for combo oily skin otherwise you'll be dripping in grease. I love how matte it is and its just like Revlon colour stay on the skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?