BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Oceanne D.
Oceanne D.
Montréal
It has great coverage. I like the smell. It's a bit greasy so I recommend it to people with dry skin.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Northampton , Northamptonshire
Would recommend this product made me look orange the only good side about it was that I smell nice
charley r.
charley r.
Leigh-on-sea, Essex
Love love love this bb cream super for when I only have 5 min make up window before the children to school
Lucie S.
Lucie S.
Oakville, Ontario
Love it! Goes on smoothly and doesn't feel greasy after a long day. You do need to reapply it but I usually do closer to the end of my work day.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Not as much coverage as I would like. Often leaves me feeling and looking very oily and greasy.
gema m.
gema m.
Me gusta mucho está Bb cream, se siente muy bien en la piel y el acabado es muy bonito
Nisha P.
Nisha P.
It's a great everyday tinted moisturizer. However, I must say that it completely dries out blemishes and makes the problem areas look ashy.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Schönes Ergebnis am Morgen, setzt sich aber nach einem langen Tag gerne in den Fäldchen ab.
Federica M.
Federica M.
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Treviso
I have combo skin and I have to say that, to me, seems really oily! After half an hour I became actually greasy! Will not buy it again!
Bridget  K.
Bridget K.
His is so good for hot days in summer. I also use it everyday as a primer. Everyone could afford it it's under 10$ max.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?