BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jessica M.
I was on the hunt for a good light coverage BB cream, and I still am. This accentuated my oily areas and clung to any dry patches I had on my face. I was super disappointed.
Rebecca S.
Bristol, UK
I love this product, it's become my go to if I feel like I don't want to wear a full face of foundation. Perfect for a daytime when I want to look good but not be too made up.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I have combination skin. in first impression i was quite happy with it. but later on i found that in warm weather it doesn't stay long. and also this product gave me rashes .
Payton K.
Huntington, WV
This product is so awesome for a summer's day routine. It's super light, gives medium coverage that is buildable, and drys matte which is such a help for oil during the day!
Charlie S.
Preston
It's an okay bb cream. Not the best for oily skin but does give a natural glowy finish.
For someone with very pale skin like me it is too dark and can be a little orange.
christina b.
Hamilton, ON
This was the first BB cream I purchased and used, I was def underwhelmed. I do not have dry skin but def did not find it hydrating. It did seem to even my skin tone though
Emilie D.
Curran, OK
The product fells great on the skin. But there is only two colours available and light/medium is to dark for my skin... need more shade for that reason I'm not very happy.
Suzanne H.
Conception bay south , NL
I wear this everyday instead of foundation. It has medium coverage and lasts me all day. You get a lot of product as well which is great compared to others in the market
V F.
Es un producto que cumple con mis expectativas. Tiene buena cobertura y no se siente pegajoso. El precio es conveniente y accesible ya que se puede conseguir en las farmacias de la comunidad.
Francisca I.
tiene una buena cobertura pero no sirve para la piel grasa, ya que no tiene un acabado matte,si no tienes problemas de piel grasa puede ser un muy buen producto para ti
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?