BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Emilie D.
Curran, ON
The product fells great on the skin. But there is only two colours available and light/medium is to dark for my skin... need more shade for that reason I'm not very happy.
Charlie S.
Preston
It's an okay bb cream. Not the best for oily skin but does give a natural glowy finish.
For someone with very pale skin like me it is too dark and can be a little orange.
Chelsey H.
Upper Kent, NB
I love this stuff on days I don't want to wear a foundation or I don't need a lot of coverage I love to just put this on light and easy to use
Suzanne H.
Conception bay south , NL
I wear this everyday instead of foundation. It has medium coverage and lasts me all day. You get a lot of product as well which is great compared to others in the market
Richelle D.
Pomona, QLD
Light coverage, when I got it I was worried the light colour would be too dark on me, but to my delight it was perfect when I put it on, covers up imperfections nicely without being too heavy!
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
This is literally the perfect cream. if i want a full face makeup i can put this on as a primer and when i want just a simple face this is the perfect thing on its own!
Melissa C.
I wear this product everyday and it feels like your not wearing anything at all. But I will say it doesn't last all day, unless you use a setting spray. But definitely recommend it.
myriam  t.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love love love this! Its perfect for when your on the go and don't have the extra time for foundation. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream and it matches perfectly my skin :)
Heather G.
Brookdale, NS
This is my favorite BB cream! It goes on so smooth and doesn't leave your face glossy or greasy! I find it covers small blemishes as well!
Jess G.
I have received a sample of this bb cream recently and I got given it in a light colour and i am a darker skin colour but I like the consistancy but I don't think I will rebuy it as I have tried better bb creams .
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?