BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Stacy H.
Hagatna , ['', '', '']
I use this a lot for going to the beach or if I know I'm going to be out in the sun. It doesn't melt off like my regular foundation & it gives a nice light coverage.
Janet B.
Kelowna, BC
I like using this bb cream as a base under my foundation, it adds a nice glow to my skin. It goes on sheer but with just enough coverage that I can wear it on its own.
Jocelyn K.
Love this bb cream. Probably the best one I ever tried. It gives a nice finish and it gives you a natural look. I would say it's a medium coverage. I would recommend this product to anyone
Amy G.
BB cream is a great alternative to foundation as it is super light on your skin and hides a lot of your imperfections. Garnier gives great coverage and blends well.
kaoyee h.
Fitchburg, MA
This product is amazing. When I saw review on YouTube I had to pick it up myself and tried it out for myself. This is a good daily use if you don't want a full coverage heavy foundation.
Melissa R.
Oakville
This product is extremely oily. It doesn't have much coverage so if you are looking to cover up pimples or redness this is not for you. It has very sheer coverage
khadija  I.
I already use it and i found it great comparing to some high end brands. Looks natural in.the skin and for all type of skin. I have a dry skin and my sister has a combination skin and looks amazing for both of us.
Yan D.
Vancouver, BC
I am not a huge fan of this bb cream. It has a very oily texture and also makes my skin looks very dry and flaky, not only that, it doesn't cover my blemish well. won't buy again.
Alanna T.
Perth
I do like this BB Cream, but they seem to only have one shade and it's too dark for me. It's easy to apply because it gets right to it and it's enough coverage too.
Emily L.
I have oily-combo skin and I haven't had any troubles with this BB cream. It makes my skin look extremely fresh as well as providing some coverage. Definitely a must have makeup product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?