BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Hannah K.
Ottawa, Ontario
Good coverage and blends pretty well. However, I have light skin and the light/medium was too dark and looked a little orange one me. Also it made me slightly oily in the t-zone area.
Gracijela A.
Pula
I really Like to use bb creams for daytime. This garnier bb Cream was the first that I've tried and I really Like it. It is light, defines your skin and makes it so Soft and natural.
Allison I.
listuguj, QC
This is the best drugstore bb cream so far also has different finishes from mate to dewy! Which is awesome! Perfect coverage it can be messy and watery shade selection not the best
Adrienne S.
Little Brook, NS
I used this product mostly in the summer, where I didn't want to feel caked up with regular foundation. But I always needed to use powder over it, or my face would get oily looking.
Palak K.
Not a good one because it sometimes makes my dry skin even more visible. Also, it doesn't blend really well. Furthermore, I feel like it doesn't really help in hiding pigmentation.
Carolina R.
Yo utilicé esta bb cream cuando comencé a maquillarme, da un aspecto de buena cara super luminosa, su cobertura es ligera-media perfecta para uso diario, a mi me encanta y la volvería a comprar sin duda
Saria H.
Narayanganj
Bought this with great hope...but unfortunately this is not that special for me.yup this is not bad..does cover my sun spot,,but not my blemishes fully...also doesn't last long.but good for everyday use.
Andreia P.
São Miguel, Açores
I do not like the feeling of having something in my face , but with this BB cream looks like I have nothing . It looks like I'm using nothing and that i have clean skin, i really love this product!
Giuli D.
Montréal, QC
Really good BB cream. It make you feel powdery (not in the bad side)Perfect for oily combo skin like mine. One of the best bb cream on the market
Pamela C.
Mexico
It is a good bb cream but after 5 hours more or less of using it my skin was oily, y have an oily skin, I do not recommend too much this one for oily skins.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?