BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kirsty H.
I bought this product a while ago but did not enjoy the way it felt on my skin. To me it was like the product was on top of my skin instead of gripping onto it. It was slick and hard to blend into the skin
Ella K.
I really enjoy the Garnier BB cream as it gives a product amount of coverage without being to thick. This BB cream is really easy to build up and a great addition to everyday makeup.
Kari H.
Okanagan Falls, BC
This is way too greasy for my skin, and just does have the coverage of other BB creams. I so wanted to love it after all the great reviews, but it's just not for me.
Jess G.
I have received a sample of this bb cream recently and I got given it in a light colour and i am a darker skin colour but I like the consistancy but I don't think I will rebuy it as I have tried better bb creams .
myriam  t.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love love love this! Its perfect for when your on the go and don't have the extra time for foundation. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream and it matches perfectly my skin :)
Melissa C.
I wear this product everyday and it feels like your not wearing anything at all. But I will say it doesn't last all day, unless you use a setting spray. But definitely recommend it.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, so when I need a little extra coverage this does the trick. It's lightweight and blends well, but not as good as foundation.
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
My every day go to. They recently changed the recipe, it no longer makes me look shiny and greasy. Now, it leaves a perfect matte finish with daytime coverage and skin tone evening.
Melanie L.
Ottawa, ON
I'm too fair for the lightest shade of this product so it gave my face an awful tint. In the summer, I can get away with it because I get darker. It's very oily and thick. Not a fan
Seema h.
I love this bb balm Garnier bb miracle skin perfector I us it every day , it apply smooth and stays on all day!It's good. It has a good coverage and easy to apply and very little on the skin. I like it and likes to keep it. I have used almost 5/6 on them.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?