BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
This is really oily, I throw it about a while ago. It breaks me out a lot and has a strong smell. I guess the coverage is pretty good. I feel like wearing a mask with the foundation. Hate it.
Heather J.
I liked the sheer coverage but unfortunately it was a little too orangey for my skin tone. I used up the bottle I had but I don't think I'll repurchase. I could only use it in the summer.
Annie L.
Vancouver, BC
I have oily skin and have been using this for about 2 years now. The coverage is okay, but you need to apply powder on top for full coverage. It is not mattifying, my face will get oily within 2-3 hours of application.
Mahnoor A.
edmonton
Doesn't clog pores. thats the thing i love most about it! i cant use any foundation or cover up because i have very acne prone skin n break outs come pretty fast. this has filled my needs and the needs of my skin too (:
Marie S.
I had a sample. the colour says light but it went a lot darker than it should. also i thought it was on the heavy side, i do like how it goes on a powder not liquidity. i like the coverage.
Aury R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
I used a free sample of this product and its awesome! i have it all day long, and really stay. also, I'm suffer acne, and it works to, and i fell very comfortable with it! I'm sure that I'm gonna buy it!
Dina I.
Alexandria
Bought it once and i never used it up and never going to repurchase this product
it does not give any skin glow.I feel it makes my face look dull
its very thick and its hard to apply and it doesn't give full coverage
Roseline R.
Cuando la compre y la use me fue de maravilla pero luego me empezaron a salir barritos y la cara grasosa. No me gusto eso y deje de usarla y mi piel mejoro. También tiene mucho olor a protector solar.
Hannah K.
Ottawa, Ontario
Good coverage and blends pretty well. However, I have light skin and the light/medium was too dark and looked a little orange one me. Also it made me slightly oily in the t-zone area.
Gracijela A.
Pula
I really Like to use bb creams for daytime. This garnier bb Cream was the first that I've tried and I really Like it. It is light, defines your skin and makes it so Soft and natural.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?