BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carolane C.
Montréal, QC
I have used the regular version of this skin perfecto and found it very oily... Now I use the version for combination to oily skin and it is AMAZING! Definitely try it if you thought this one was too oily!
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
A really good BB cream.. Only thing I find wrong with it is that it transfers really easily on to everything even if I said it with the powder on top. That's the only downfall of this bb cream
Marianne L.
Good all in one product, but the one from marcelle is better. Still, it matches your skin decently, hydrate and even out everything. You do have to put a setting powder over it.
Hannah T.
Great product but............ The coverage isn't THAT amazing!! I like high coverage foundation and thus is very low coverage. it all depends on your preference to coverage in foundations I guess :))
Lidor l.
Thornhill
I really love this product, the way it covers and gives a great finished look with ought using so much, one thing that is not the best about this product is that it makes my face shiny witch is not so great otherwise great product
Mahnisi R.
TX
Im still in search of a good bb cream that fits me.. still no luck. I tried this and its a not so bad product. I don't like the smell and the consistency and the medium/deep its a little light for me
Janis M.
Toronto, Ontario
I think it works best for those of us with dry skin. i don't like using foundation and this feels good on my skin gives some good coverage and looks natural when blended in. Really like it so far.
Moran G.
Tel aviv
I actually tried this product more then once, I always think maybe ill change my mind. The coverage is very good, and I love how it makes my skin look so healthy and shine, but the minute you walk outside to the sun you feel it , a heavy /sticky feeling :/ not a good thing on a summer day, maybe even not at all.
Isabella P.
SHEFFIELD
Can be used for a quick Au Natural look with a primer or as a foundation substitute topped with some powder.
Somewhat limited colour range; I have very pale skin and the 'fair' shade can sometimes look a little heavy.
Can be utilised into skincare regimes as it prevents spots and reduces redness effectively.
Cecilia P.
Montreal
The BB cream feels really light on the skin . I would not recommend this product if you like/need heavy coverage. It stays usualy for the day . It also makes the skin feel very soft but I did not see any improvement on the skin yet .The only negatives would be that it feel sticky the first few minutes and oily .
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?