BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Mahnisi R.
TX
Im still in search of a good bb cream that fits me.. still no luck. I tried this and its a not so bad product. I don't like the smell and the consistency and the medium/deep its a little light for me
Moran G.
Tel aviv
I actually tried this product more then once, I always think maybe ill change my mind. The coverage is very good, and I love how it makes my skin look so healthy and shine, but the minute you walk outside to the sun you feel it , a heavy /sticky feeling :/ not a good thing on a summer day, maybe even not at all.
Janis M.
Toronto, Ontario
I think it works best for those of us with dry skin. i don't like using foundation and this feels good on my skin gives some good coverage and looks natural when blended in. Really like it so far.
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
This is really oily, I throw it about a while ago. It breaks me out a lot and has a strong smell. I guess the coverage is pretty good. I feel like wearing a mask with the foundation. Hate it.
Cecilia P.
Montreal
The BB cream feels really light on the skin . I would not recommend this product if you like/need heavy coverage. It stays usualy for the day . It also makes the skin feel very soft but I did not see any improvement on the skin yet .The only negatives would be that it feel sticky the first few minutes and oily .
Isabella P.
SHEFFIELD
Can be used for a quick Au Natural look with a primer or as a foundation substitute topped with some powder.
Somewhat limited colour range; I have very pale skin and the 'fair' shade can sometimes look a little heavy.
Can be utilised into skincare regimes as it prevents spots and reduces redness effectively.
Mahnoor A.
edmonton
Doesn't clog pores. thats the thing i love most about it! i cant use any foundation or cover up because i have very acne prone skin n break outs come pretty fast. this has filled my needs and the needs of my skin too (:
Marie S.
I had a sample. the colour says light but it went a lot darker than it should. also i thought it was on the heavy side, i do like how it goes on a powder not liquidity. i like the coverage.
Annie L.
Vancouver, BC
I have oily skin and have been using this for about 2 years now. The coverage is okay, but you need to apply powder on top for full coverage. It is not mattifying, my face will get oily within 2-3 hours of application.
Heather J.
I liked the sheer coverage but unfortunately it was a little too orangey for my skin tone. I used up the bottle I had but I don't think I'll repurchase. I could only use it in the summer.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?