BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Helena G.
Saint feliu de guixols
No m'ha acabat de convèncer. Al principi la textura estava prou bé, però es va acabant convertint en líquida. L'aplicació és senzilla però no m'ha acabat de convèncer l'acabat.
Brynn J.
Very little coverage with this product and it's very lightweight. I have combo oily skin and this does get a little oily on me by the end of the day. I like this for summer tho.
Carolina R.
Yo utilicé esta bb cream cuando comencé a maquillarme, da un aspecto de buena cara super luminosa, su cobertura es ligera-media perfecta para uso diario, a mi me encanta y la volvería a comprar sin duda
Lau A.
I really love this product ... I'm Latina And colors They are limited.. product consistency I like leaves skin but would love more colors for the Latin American market... please
Jo H.
Fabulous product! Feels cool as it rolls on and is great for perking up the under eye region. If you have dark circles you will probably need a concealer as well as it does not provide heavy coverage.
Saria H.
Narayanganj
Bought this with great hope...but unfortunately this is not that special for me.yup this is not bad..does cover my sun spot,,but not my blemishes fully...also doesn't last long.but good for everyday use.
Kasey G.
Salamina
It's great for making you look put together with minimum effort. It evens out the skin and covers small blemishes and redness. It's misturizing and very light on the skin.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I have combination skin. in first impression i was quite happy with it. but later on i found that in warm weather it doesn't stay long. and also this product gave me rashes .
Rebecca S.
Bristol, UK
I love this product, it's become my go to if I feel like I don't want to wear a full face of foundation. Perfect for a daytime when I want to look good but not be too made up.
Jessica M.
I was on the hunt for a good light coverage BB cream, and I still am. This accentuated my oily areas and clung to any dry patches I had on my face. I was super disappointed.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?