BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Dina I.
Alexandria
Bought it once and i never used it up and never going to repurchase this product
it does not give any skin glow.I feel it makes my face look dull
its very thick and its hard to apply and it doesn't give full coverage
fatma d.
Dubai
I use this cream every day when I go to college, it's light and doesn't really show that I even put anything on my face. I recommend this to any woman who doesn't have a lot of time in the morning to put on makeup.
Mollie N.
Actually doesn't match my skin tone. Leaves it feeling greasy and looks shiny, doesn't provide much coverage at all and doesn't hide my blemishes. However it's extremely easy to apply and a little goes a long way.
Amber D.
Very strong scent for facial makeup. I ended up throwing it out because I couldn't use it. Not very good coverage, and not a very good price for a drug store brand
Janis M.
Toronto, Ontario
I think it works best for those of us with dry skin. i don't like using foundation and this feels good on my skin gives some good coverage and looks natural when blended in. Really like it so far.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
I have really sensitive skin and it's either too oily or too dry. This stuff gives the right amount of coverage while balancing everything out. Garnier products are typically affordable and this is no exception
Hannah K.
Ottawa, Ontario
Good coverage and blends pretty well. However, I have light skin and the light/medium was too dark and looked a little orange one me. Also it made me slightly oily in the t-zone area.
Adrienne S.
Little Brook, NS
I used this product mostly in the summer, where I didn't want to feel caked up with regular foundation. But I always needed to use powder over it, or my face would get oily looking.
Palak K.
Not a good one because it sometimes makes my dry skin even more visible. Also, it doesn't blend really well. Furthermore, I feel like it doesn't really help in hiding pigmentation.
Gracijela A.
Pula
I really Like to use bb creams for daytime. This garnier bb Cream was the first that I've tried and I really Like it. It is light, defines your skin and makes it so Soft and natural.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?