BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Debopriya S.
Toronto On
This BB cream has little coverage and very little colour selection. But if you can find your colour match and like light coverage, this is for you! This would be perfect for a beach day or no makeup-makeup.
Alisha B.
Penticton
this product is very hydrating to the face and gives a nice set of coverage once settled with a matte powder. it's long lasting and blendable, good for all skin tones. i do recommend this. the price is right
Jedi Diah C.
North York, ON
This is ah-mazing! Very lightweight! Coverage is decent. I use it almost everyday on top of my moisturizer. It blends easily! It blurs every small imperfection I have. It just gives you an even skin colour and texture. Great stuff! My go-to be cream when I'm having a pretty clear skin!
Robelle B.
As someone with very sensitive skin, this BB cream wasn't at all harsh on my skin. It gave me very good coverage and it felt as if I wasn't wearing any BB cream at all! My skin looks lively and fresh. It's very affordable and widely available.
Charlie O.
Birmingham
Made my face feel sticky and it gave me a reaction.
It is long lasting though which is why I kind of liked it, it is a skin perfecter which is great.
I have sensitive skin and. MY shade is light to medium
lucia a.
I don´t like it. I have a sensitive skin and this bb cream gave me allergy and i felt like my skin was burning.
Probably this doesn´t happen to everyone but I can´t recommend it
arliene r.
Parnamirim
Sempre ouvi falar dessa base. outro dia testei no supermercado pra saber que cor seria pra minha cor e por sinal, ficou perfeita. muito boa. não vejo a hora de usar!!!!!!!!!!1
Monica c.
españa
Me encanta este producto te deja la piel muy suave, y no vas tan cargada de maquillaje. Me parece fantástico que solo a usar una bb cream luzcas una piel de intactae encanta
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON
This is by far my favorite BB cream/coverup. It is quick and easy to apply and stays on all day. I only use it in the winter as it does make my face a little too shiny in the summer but the results for the winter months are worth the "A". I avoid cover up in the summer alltogether since I have a tan but this BB cream gives me that healthy glow in the winter I get naturally in the summer.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
LOVE this BB cream! I think it provides really good coverage and it moisturizes my skin really well! I like applying this with my fingers best :) I definitely recommend this BB cream for those who want a lightweight and moisturizing glow
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?