BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Leslie R.
Didn't get the right color for me so it make it difficult to fall in love with it. It also showed up my pores and I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin. I like the lightweight feel but I wouldn't get this again.
Samantha D.
Mooresville, NC
I hated this product. Personally I was hoping it would give some coverage like s sheer foundation, but all it did was leave my skin oily and greasy. I was really hoping for an all in one product for my face that I could wear daily. Would not recommend
Aundreea E.
Del Rey, CA
I am obsessed with this BB cream. I use the one for Combination skin in the color "medium/deep." It is a light coverage BB cream, however I use a foundation brush to apply 2 light layers for fuller coverage. 2 layers is enough to cover dark spots and a couple of imperfections I have on my face! I follow it up with the ELF translucent powder to really set it in and it looks great. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I have completely ditched my normal foundation for it. I love that it feels so light on my face and it's great for hot days! I'm from Fresno and when it's hot, it's HOT. So this was a great product to invest in. My roommate and I both use this product! Whether your looking for full coverage or just a light tint, I would recommend this product.
Haley M.
I wear this stuff every day. Tube lasts for a while. It covers everything but would definitely use a concealer. I lover the moisture it gives off. Worth the money spent and it helped with acne problems that I had.
Samantha N.
This is the best BB cream I've found. Easy to find in any drugstore or online, affordable and works great! A little coverage but nothing heavy. It's great for a day with minimal makeup but a polished look anyway.
Janet D.
I really like using this in the summer when I don't want to put a lot of makeup on but I wanna hide some redness and freckles. It doesn't have much coverage but that's what I like about it and it's so lightweight
Mara M.
the first bb cream I've ever tried and fell in love with! It's buildable, can give you a light to moderate coverage and I love that it has sun protection! it gives you a natural, this is my skin look but better! highly recommend for everyday wear.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I just started using this per my mom's recommendation and so far I really like this product. It has a nice scent and goes on easily with a light coverage. A little goes a long way so it should last a long time. I will definitely buy this again.
Sylvia C.
somewhere
This is a pretty good BB Cream if you're looking for something on the less expensive end. It definitely is one of my favorites when I'm on a budget. It covers pretty well but can feel a bit oily after a while.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This is a very greasy tinted moisturizer BB cream. I would only recommend this if you have a very very dry skin otherwise it'll just melts right off your face. It's only good if you have zero oils on your skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?