BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ami D.
Absolutely love this cream! Really good coverage if you arent blemished or have major skin issues and not too heavy. Great for Florida summer but still looking fabulous!
August S.
Noble, OK
This is a light bb cream, and is gentle on my skin. I use this on warm sunny days because of spf in it, but I also will use it when my skin gets dry in the winter time.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX
I like this bb cream it's very light. Thick makeup makes me breakout!!! It'd nice if your pale because it's not insanely opaque . It's quite sheer actually. Very nice.
Dena A.
This is really good! Great price point. Love the coverage and the dewy finish. Truly don't need a moisturizer with this BB cream. Best drug store product I have found.
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector BB Cream is the best BB cream!! I love the coverage it gives, and I love that it's so lightweight. I use this product often.
Zoe S.
I'm obsessed with this cream. It's the perfect thing to touch up my skin and get on the go. It doesn't take a long time but it leaves me looking refreshed and great.
Jennifer B.
Murphysboro, IL
I have been using this for a month now. I love how light it feels. It isn't heavy at all and goes on smoothly. I feel like I have a soft dewy glow after applying it.
C V.
Not sure if I was using this product correctly but it didn't do as wel of a job as I thought it would. Yet , can't really complain because the price was unbeatable.
Ricky S.
North Hills, CA
Love love LOVE this BB Cream. Non greasy. Goes great under makeup or on its own. Good for those hot summer days. Overall coverage but still lightweight. Nice scent.
Amanda A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this BB cream! It is very lightweight and the bottle lasts a long time! It is very easy to apply and blend. It provides pretty full coverage and lasts all day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?