BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marie S.
I had a sample. the colour says light but it went a lot darker than it should. also i thought it was on the heavy side, i do like how it goes on a powder not liquidity. i like the coverage.
Laureen T.
This is a miracle cream! I used to have dark spots on my face from acne and sun damage. After using this bb cream for a few months I noticed my complexion getting clearer. Its great for sensitive skin like mine.
Amber D.
Very strong scent for facial makeup. I ended up throwing it out because I couldn't use it. Not very good coverage, and not a very good price for a drug store brand
Mollie N.
Actually doesn't match my skin tone. Leaves it feeling greasy and looks shiny, doesn't provide much coverage at all and doesn't hide my blemishes. However it's extremely easy to apply and a little goes a long way.
Ana P.
It's a good product for almost everybody because it's ligt coverage and it blends really good. but it's not that freindly if you have oily skin it's gonna star getting oily on the T zone
fatma d.
Dubai
I use this cream every day when I go to college, it's light and doesn't really show that I even put anything on my face. I recommend this to any woman who doesn't have a lot of time in the morning to put on makeup.
Dina I.
Alexandria
Bought it once and i never used it up and never going to repurchase this product
it does not give any skin glow.I feel it makes my face look dull
its very thick and its hard to apply and it doesn't give full coverage
Alice L.
I'm afraid this BB cream didn't not only last all day (when set with the Laura Mercier translucent powder) but caused breakout all over my face in areas where I tend not to break out.
Janis M.
Toronto, Ontario
I think it works best for those of us with dry skin. i don't like using foundation and this feels good on my skin gives some good coverage and looks natural when blended in. Really like it so far.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
I have really sensitive skin and it's either too oily or too dry. This stuff gives the right amount of coverage while balancing everything out. Garnier products are typically affordable and this is no exception
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?