BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Mery Z.
Mery Z.
Perfect international mark, his product it juste perfect all people know that, i very recomend his products
Katie B.
Katie B.
Lethbridge
Like airy feel!!! Love this for a quick day look!!

It hides my
Freckles nicely :))

Great product!
Salma F.
Salma F.
Oakville
Nice texture, not too dry not too liquidy. Makes skin look brighter and healthier. Protects against the sun as well.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Brookdale, NS
This is my favorite BB cream! It goes on so smooth and doesn't leave your face glossy or greasy! I find it covers small blemishes as well!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I wear this product everyday and it feels like your not wearing anything at all. But I will say it doesn't last all day, unless you use a setting spray. But definitely recommend it.
hannanah i.
hannanah i.
The garnier bb cream evens skin tone whilst giving a natural appearance and a lightweight feel.
nissrine b.
nissrine b.
it does not cover very well, it looks streaky. it clings to dry spots alot. it clogs pores. i didnt like it at all.
Sílvia R.
Sílvia R.
I feel like this product does't covers any imperfections, but at least it makes my skin glows. I use it to a natural make-up.
Salud
Salud
Es la mejor BB crean que he probado y sobre todo en verano que me encanta como me deja la cara cuando me da los rayos del sol
Maria C.
Maria C.
London, Uk
It gives a natural bronzed look on my face, it covers the small redness and illuminates my skin
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?