BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Monica c.
españa
Me encanta este producto te deja la piel muy suave, y no vas tan cargada de maquillaje. Me parece fantástico que solo a usar una bb cream luzcas una piel de intactae encanta
Summer T.
Newcastle, England
I've been using this product for over a year and I absolutely love it. It gives my skin a nice coverage and a dewy glow. Since I started using this product, many of my friends have commented on how healthy my skin looks. It's just fab!
Alice K.
I really like this product. It blends well into the skin and it doesn't feel heavy or make me break out. It isn't super long lasting, but a bit of powder definitely helps to set it, and it does do a really good job of reducing redness and evening out skin tone. It's a reasonable priced product and it lasts a long time.
Annie B.
St-constant, Quebec
My favorite bb cream, just enough covering for my skin problems. A little too liquid, but applies easily with fingers. Give a great unified tint and some strangers telling me i have a beauttiful skin :-p think it s a big hit for me
Sabrina D.
It definitely has a light coverage like any other BB cream, but this one is not for sensible skin! I tried to use it 3 times and it left my eyes contour burning! Plus, the smell surely didn't help it. Disappointed.
Jamie-Leigh H.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
I personally love this BB Cream! I use this mainly in the summer time for a nice light weight moisturizing face product. The downside is that it doesn't come in many shades, but the light/medium shade seems to work great for me!
Amal E.
Kanata , Ontario
So I got this product a long time ago and I do like it because it's not heavy on the face which it works very well for me because the skin looks natural and it looks like you have no makeup.
Leyla S.
I used this for about two months, and I couldn't really decide if I liked it or not. On cooler days it was great, and provided the right amount of coverage. But on hot days it became SO oily, and I had to reapply it to keep my face looking the way I wanted. It was a little pricey, but for how long it lasted me I didn't mind. Not sure if I'll purchase it again.
khadija  I.
I already use it and i found it great comparing to some high end brands. Looks natural in.the skin and for all type of skin. I have a dry skin and my sister has a combination skin and looks amazing for both of us.
Anna K.
London, London
Smooth and blends easily.And the light colour is actually light.It matches my skin.I use the one for dry to combination skin and it has a satin/matte finish I love.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?