BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
N gostei muito pois não cumpre muito com a propaganda que o produto faz, pois não vi muito resultados positivos
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
One of my go to's in my makeup routine, absolutely love it. So easy to apply and even easier to blend for a very natural everyday 'no makeup' look!
Andreia P.
Andreia P.
São Miguel, Açores
I do not like the feeling of having something in my face , but with this BB cream looks like I have nothing . It looks like I'm using nothing and that i have clean skin, i really love this product!
Priya S.
Priya S.
Good bb cream not heavy like foundations etc. Bb cream has everything. All in one product for me 😁😁😁
zaib n.
zaib n.
Its really great foundation bb cream it covers perfectly i really love it its really cool to have it in makeup
Niki T.
Niki T.
Dubai
No no no no just hate it the color is nice but the texture become a oily thing and it is disgusting really ...
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
The color is the best for me and they have many products for women, I love so much all things. It's so awesome
Darla Z.
Darla Z.
My skin did not really glow and I can't see the effectiveness of the product but I love it because it does not make my skin ache.
Zaib N.
Zaib N.
Thatta
Its really perfect for skin bb cream foundation a perfect makeup base for a girl to put on i love it using it
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Upper Kent, ['', '', '']
I love this stuff on days I don't want to wear a foundation or I don't need a lot of coverage I love to just put this on light and easy to use
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?