BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Andreia P.
São Miguel, Açores
I do not like the feeling of having something in my face , but with this BB cream looks like I have nothing . It looks like I'm using nothing and that i have clean skin, i really love this product!
Moran G.
Tel aviv
I actually tried this product more then once, I always think maybe ill change my mind. The coverage is very good, and I love how it makes my skin look so healthy and shine, but the minute you walk outside to the sun you feel it , a heavy /sticky feeling :/ not a good thing on a summer day, maybe even not at all.
kaja g.
Murska Sobota
It is very very good, but i don't like it that much because it makes my skin look very shiny and then i can't cover it:/ But as primer under the foundation is amazing:) If i put on just this one it doesn't give any coverage so i must need to put on some foundation:)
Alex M.
This product had good consistency and had good properties like moisturizing etc. the only thing is I'm pretty pale and there wasn't a shade that matched my skin tone therefor I never use it
Tristyn R.
Best foundation for dry skin it feels more like a moisturizer than a foundation. Very light wear and stays on all day. Best way to apply it is with a damp beauty blender it cover flawlessly
Cecilia P.
Montreal
The BB cream feels really light on the skin . I would not recommend this product if you like/need heavy coverage. It stays usualy for the day . It also makes the skin feel very soft but I did not see any improvement on the skin yet .The only negatives would be that it feel sticky the first few minutes and oily .
Alicia G.
Smooth easy to use product. Blends well with skin and the colour works well with different shades of skin tone. Feels clean and light when it's on, not cakey at all. Covers some blemishes and works well as a makeup base.
Isabella P.
SHEFFIELD
Can be used for a quick Au Natural look with a primer or as a foundation substitute topped with some powder.
Somewhat limited colour range; I have very pale skin and the 'fair' shade can sometimes look a little heavy.
Can be utilised into skincare regimes as it prevents spots and reduces redness effectively.
Klaudia Š.
Garnier has the most awesome BB cream ever. I have been using this product for a while now and I am very satisfied with it. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to tone up their skin.
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
This is really oily, I throw it about a while ago. It breaks me out a lot and has a strong smell. I guess the coverage is pretty good. I feel like wearing a mask with the foundation. Hate it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?