BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ayşegül G.
Ayşegül G.
CÇok memnun kaldım.güzel ve kullanışlı.aynı şekil devam edeceğim...kokusu ve tenime uygunluğunu seviyorum
Vianey D.
Vianey D.
Tiene buena consistencia, cubre bien, no deja grumos y cuenta con una buena durabilidad, es recomendable.
Aninha P.
Aninha P.
For everything! When a friend told me the BB cream I did not know what to do after I loved now we are best friends
Hiba H.
Hiba H.
I am in love with this product.I always suggest it to my friends who are looking for adaily use product that is not harmless for skin
Roseline R.
Roseline R.
Cuando la compre y la use me fue de maravilla pero luego me empezaron a salir barritos y la cara grasosa. No me gusto eso y deje de usarla y mi piel mejoro. También tiene mucho olor a protector solar.
Emilia D.
Emilia D.
Cappeln, Germany
Not a huge bb cream lover but this got me having heart eye emojis 😍 The feeling and finish is amazing 😍
Aury R.
Aury R.
Morovis , Puerto Rico
I used a free sample of this product and its awesome! i have it all day long, and really stay. also, I'm suffer acne, and it works to, and i fell very comfortable with it! I'm sure that I'm gonna buy it!
Palak K.
Palak K.
Not a good one because it sometimes makes my dry skin even more visible. Also, it doesn't blend really well. Furthermore, I feel like it doesn't really help in hiding pigmentation.
Lavender N.
Lavender N.
This bb cream makes my skin so oily and greasy! And the shades are awful! Not really a fan.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
N gostei muito pois não cumpre muito com a propaganda que o produto faz, pois não vi muito resultados positivos
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?