BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hannah T.
Great product but............ The coverage isn't THAT amazing!! I like high coverage foundation and thus is very low coverage. it all depends on your preference to coverage in foundations I guess :))
Aury R.
Kissimmee, FL
I used a free sample of this product and its awesome! i have it all day long, and really stay. also, I'm suffer acne, and it works to, and i fell very comfortable with it! I'm sure that I'm gonna buy it!
Lisa K.
I did not like this BB cream. The texture was awfull, too thick. The finish was horrible and dry, which is the opposite of how a BB cream should feel. I love other garnier products so I gave it a try, but it was a waste of money.
Celeste B.
Really love this product and it's coverage. I use the light/medium but some times it looks darker on my skin and it makes it look obvious that I'm wearing it. Would be nicer if it blends into my colour. Still my favourite!!
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
I have dry skin and still most bb creams still make my skin dry and crispy but this one actually hydrates all day and gives your face a natural glow, it's light to medium coverage it's very build able though and blends very well.
Roseline R.
Cuando la compre y la use me fue de maravilla pero luego me empezaron a salir barritos y la cara grasosa. No me gusto eso y deje de usarla y mi piel mejoro. También tiene mucho olor a protector solar.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
A really good BB cream.. Only thing I find wrong with it is that it transfers really easily on to everything even if I said it with the powder on top. That's the only downfall of this bb cream
Andreia P.
São Miguel, Açores
I do not like the feeling of having something in my face , but with this BB cream looks like I have nothing . It looks like I'm using nothing and that i have clean skin, i really love this product!
Mahnisi R.
TX
Im still in search of a good bb cream that fits me.. still no luck. I tried this and its a not so bad product. I don't like the smell and the consistency and the medium/deep its a little light for me
Lidor l.
Thornhill
I really love this product, the way it covers and gives a great finished look with ought using so much, one thing that is not the best about this product is that it makes my face shiny witch is not so great otherwise great product
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?