BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Becca B.
Gillingham , Kent
This was my first ever try at a BB cream. To be honest I did like it however it is not what I expected and I think that there will be other BB creams out there that are better quality as this was quite runny and very light on my skin which was a nice thing But it was okay for a first time and good if you don't wear much make-up
Elizabeth B.
Sao Jose doc Campos, SP
I like this roller very much, but as garniers bb creams, it has a strong smell of alcohol. So it is bad for sensitive skin. Even the lightest tone doesen`t match with extremely fair skin tone, unfortunately. It doesen`t blend well, very perceivable even under the layer of powder.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I noticed a difference 2 days after I first starting using this product! Wonderful! As I have purply, dark, bags allll the damn time! I use this alone or under makeup and I look so refreshed and I cannot believe I have bags under there ! lol I totally 100% recommend! Worth the price!
megan n.
North Bay
I haven't gone a day this summer without wearing this! It has decent coverage if you have clear skin. I like that it evens out my skin tone with out being a heavy foundation. I top it off with a translucent powder to keep everything in place and I am set for hot summer days.
Soucithra M.
I bought this BB cream back when it first came out about 4 years ago, and completely fell in love with it. It had been about that long since i used it since typicaly i like to use a foundation day t day. This summer with going to the beach so much i still like to have soomething to even out my skin tone but to not feel so thick, and especialy when attending parties in the summer in the heat doing a full face of makeup with a thick foundation it becomes hard, i decided i wanted to go back to a BB cream to wear something that wasn't going to feel so heavy i really did want to test out something else but i didn't want to risk spemdomg money on something i wouldn't like. I havnt used this product in 4 years and it did not dissapoint i loveeeee it, i hope they never stop making it this would even be good all year round you cant go wrong with this BB cream!
Pooja C.
Hyderabad
The Garnier BB cream is easy to blend into your skin and feels light and non stick so good for oily skin.Still,I prefer the Ponds BB+ one,Or the one by Maybelline as they both provide better coverage and hence give a more flawless look.Here's my video comparing all three :
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
A little too costly for the result I say. I have to moisturize my face first or else it sticks to the skin and is tough to rub in. The color does blend in but I don't see much of a difference. I can still see dark circles.
STEPHANIE A.
I've been using this product for 4 years I think so, and my personal experience has been awesome, it doesn't have that heavy sensation on your skin as others products do, it has a good time lapse coverage and it brings a natural look.
The only thing I didn't like the most is that it will give just a medium coverage.
maria cristina l.
Chile
In chile this was the first bb cream in the market and i was so anxious to try it out and i did it but it was extremely disappointed the result... i have mixed skin and the bb cream was too oily for me it leaves my face really bright with a greasy sensation
parmeice b.
Ajax, ON
I use this product if I'm running errands a do not have enough time to do full makeup, light coverage and fast to apply. A staple in my purse to bring my face back from the dead. I can imagine if your a mom on the go, this would be an amazing product for you!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?