BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Tayah L.
This BB cream is great for me as I have sensative skin and doesn't give me any rash. It is not very good for dry skin as it makes your skin even dryer but its easy to apply and easy to blend. BB creeam is very affordable and I would recommend to other people.
parmeice b.
Ajax, ON
I use this product if I'm running errands a do not have enough time to do full makeup, light coverage and fast to apply. A staple in my purse to bring my face back from the dead. I can imagine if your a mom on the go, this would be an amazing product for you!
Natasha W.
I liked this product a lot! It is gentle on the eyes and good for my sensitive skin, however I prefer the Maybelline alternative simply because it works better on my skin. This product is easy to find at the drugstore and I would be likely to buy it again if I couldn't get the Maybelline one I like.
Yasmin B.
Coventry , West Midlands
One of my all time favorites. Moisturises, sun protection and a healthy even coverage. Great for holidays. Perfect for a natural look or under foundation as a base for a heavier coverage. Love love love this product!
Valentina V.
Chile
Son muy oleosas por lo que dejan la cara muy grasosa. no siento que se absorba o se pegue a la piel. siempre que la utilizaba penaba que iba a manchar toda mi ropa, por eso la use solo una vez. Creo que tiene un precio rasonable pero no lo recommendaria.
Helen C.
Mario Nizzoli (Brasil,São Paulo , Numero 12 A)
Já usei muito esse BB cream mas não gostei muito ,na minha opinião não cobre muito e não deixa o efeito que gosto ,mas conheço gente que gosta sim e aprova .Acho que é de gosto pra gosto
maria cristina l.
Chile
In chile this was the first bb cream in the market and i was so anxious to try it out and i did it but it was extremely disappointed the result... i have mixed skin and the bb cream was too oily for me it leaves my face really bright with a greasy sensation
Salma K.
Rabat
I really like this product , it's easy to apply and blend , it is full coverage for my face so I really liked it , it makes my skin look really smooth but it looked kind of oily , but I will surely buy this again .
Georgia C.
I didn't like the medium colour so much, even though that is what I would usually use for my face. The light how ever gives a great glow and is very moisturizing and smells nice too. Perhaps I might use it too brighten up areas on my face in the future.
Maddy H.
Newcastle
Beautiful and light on the skin, sometime I use this instead of foundation when I don't feel like doing all my make up hah but it dose a nice job just enough to give you a little glow
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?