BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Dafni P.
When I first got this, I was super excited for finally getting my first foundation-like product.
However, this BB cream does not provide any coverage at all, unless I build it up, which is pointless because then I am wasting so much product to cover the smallest of redness.
Anyways, aside from the coverage issue, I think it is great for oily skin types. It leaves a good-looking long-lasting matte finish.
Also, it seems to hydrate my face well enough.

To be used with a wet sponge or fingers, preferably.
Louise D.
The BB cream itself is great especially if you're looking for a dewy look. There are two problems with it however and those are that it can look very oily halfway through the day and that even the lightest shade makes me look like I've only applied fake tan to my face.
Nika K.
Zagreb, Croatia
I didn't try many BB creams so far, but this one I'm not quite sure about. I do like it, because I feel like it gives a lot more coverage than other BB creams, but it's really shiny, so I have to use powder over it, which to me completely misses the point of a BB cream. So.. okay foundation, not so good BB cream.
Jessica Q.
I absolutely love this cream !! It really evened out my skin tones and made it by the end of the summer I almost did not need foundation! It does not cover really well if you have a lot of breakouts already but it's great for summer cause it does not clog your pours so it will help your acne clear up ! Love it !
Daphnee T.
Montreal, QC
I love this BB cream even though you have to be careful to blend it evenly. Otherwise, you could look a little orange. I like the texture, and it feels really moisturizing. I use it on a daily basis when I don't want to go full coverage. I have to use a concealer on top of it when I want to cover pimples.
Salomè C.
esta si la he ocupado mucho y por lo mismo me encanta como es , me encantaria tener otra igual , en un tono medio
Sophie S.
I love love love this BB cream, it is fantastic for everyday use, it is light and gives a no make up look. its great if you have sensistve or dry skin like i do. it gives light coverage and is perfect for a summer look. it does leave a bit of a shine so a light dusting of powder and off you go!
Poonam S.
Best product to use if you don't like putting on makeup/foundation everyday. Blends in great. I've got flaky skin so at first I thought maybe this will increase my flakiness but it actually toned it down! It just creates a natural, flawless look and it's absolutely perfect for any light event!
Andrea A.
Stouffville , ON
Decent coverage for a bb cream. The one thing I didn't like about this product was it was too wet/oily of a formula and that left my face looking very shiny, but this may not be the case for everyone's skin. For the price, you are getting a very good amount of product too, it will last a while!
Karen F.
This bb cream is really light, i don't think it do a lot of coverage but it doesn't make my skin dry, but my T zone do get a big oily and shiny after 2-3hs on a normal australia day, i still haven't finished the tub it's something i go to when i just want a light and school day make up
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?