BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sherlyn G.
Winnipeg, MB
This by far is the best face cream I have tried in years. I would highly recommend it be a must have in anyones Make up collection. It keeps my face feeling moisturized all day long even with makeup on top. A
Nicole C.
Really just not something for me. It may be because I've tried too many asian bbc creams that are far superior to this formula but it just isn't anything special, not enough coverage, and poor shade range.
Emily T.
Vancouver, BC
This product is okay, I don't mind the finish of it but the colour selection doesn't work for me at all. I have normal to dry skin and I found that this actually made my skin kind of oily by the end of the day.
Paola S.
Me encanto, no es super super grasosa en mi opinion: me encanto me gusta muchisimo me parece super accesible , respecto a la cobertura es muy natural, a mi si me funciona porque solo quiero emparejar el tono de mi piel. La recomiendo al 100
monica v.
Bangalore
unline many other bb creams out there, garnier BB cream doesn't leave a white-ish trail on your skin as you try to spread it and it also lasts long. a great product!
Carolane C.
Montréal, QC
I have used the regular version of this skin perfecto and found it very oily... Now I use the version for combination to oily skin and it is AMAZING! Definitely try it if you thought this one was too oily!
Nicole M.
Love this be cream. Perfect for days on the go. Leaves a flawless application and isn't sticky. Very easy to blend with medium to light coverage. Very affordable
Marianne L.
Good all in one product, but the one from marcelle is better. Still, it matches your skin decently, hydrate and even out everything. You do have to put a setting powder over it.
Holly H.
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Before using this product the ads make it seem like it's the amazing... But I found that it didn't stay on your skin all day and wiped off very easier. I would recommend it to people with non oily skin though, as it's defiantly affordable!
Rebecca C.
This bob cream is the one, forget any fancy brands. It smells great, has great coverage and doesn't erupt your skin in spots. Blends well too I highly recommend this product
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?