BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Monica c.
españa
Me encanta este producto te deja la piel muy suave, y no vas tan cargada de maquillaje. Me parece fantástico que solo a usar una bb cream luzcas una piel de intactae encanta
Courtney T.
Paris, ON
I swear by this product. I wear it every day, even on days I don't wear makeup. It's super light and let's your skin still breathe but also works it's magic and helps to get rid of and cover those dark circles every person hates to have!
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
I really like this bb cream. the formula is super soft and goes on so well. if you get a really light shade and a very dark Shade you can cream contour:D
and it's affordable!
Nicole H.
Peterborough , CA
I've had this since it came out and only used it a few times because I really don't like it. I don't like the overwhelming scent, especially on my face, and it also feels heavy and makes my face greasy which has never happened to me before.
Summer T.
Newcastle, England
I've been using this product for over a year and I absolutely love it. It gives my skin a nice coverage and a dewy glow. Since I started using this product, many of my friends have commented on how healthy my skin looks. It's just fab!
Katherine L.
This was ok but it didn't stay on my skin even with a primer underneath. I was disappointed with it. I wouldn't repeat buying this and the package was too small. I use Benefit BB cream and I prefer it as it stays on my skin all day.
Aurélie C.
I've used it for a few months and it was a really good product. The shade matches my skin tone really nicely and I liked the texture which made it easier to apply and blender with other products. It lasted me throughout an entire day of class so I'd say it's long lasting.
Megan R.
I've been using this product for a long time now and I've never been disappointed. This works well despite the coverage not being too good (which is why I deducted one star). However, this is very long lasting and the price isn't too bad. I get a lot of use from one tube.
Annie B.
St-constant, Quebec
My favorite bb cream, just enough covering for my skin problems. A little too liquid, but applies easily with fingers. Give a great unified tint and some strangers telling me i have a beauttiful skin :-p think it s a big hit for me
Ele deixou minha pele mais oleosa e nao tem cobertura como promete e o cheiro não me agradou muito.Não usaria novamente e causou espinhas na pele devido ser muito oleoso.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?