BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Anna K.
Anna K.
London, UK
Smooth and blends easily.And the light colour is actually light.It matches my skin.I use the one for dry to combination skin and it has a satin/matte finish I love.
Asia Q.
Asia Q.
Offers a very light and sheer coverage and also smells great. Gives your face a nice glowly tint and very easy to blend.
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
Favourite drugstore BB cream. Apply after primer for a smooth base just before adding concealer. Brilliant colour.
Carol N.
Carol N.
É maravilhoso o produto, uma textura super fácil de ser aplicada e super hidrata a pele, eu simplesmente amei.
Sophia V.
Sophia V.
I love to use this product as my number 1 foundation! This not only gives full coverage but it has more then one use as it can be used as an spr and to cover any red spots on your skin. Definitely recommend this!
Yara A.
Yara A.
I love this bb cream even more so since them made the oily skin formula I gives me just enough coverage for everyday use. it looks very natural on the skin and super easy to apply. I just wish the have more shades
nidhi j.
nidhi j.
mumbai
It gives natural coverage but you can build up to medium coverage and is extremely light in weight.
I use it for everyday purpose
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
santa maria da feira
Bb muito bom! Cobertura boa é natural para o dia a dia ! Super recomendo para pessoas que não gostam de bases
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Toronto, ON
I use this everyday. Provides my face moisture that it needs and it provides enough coverage for everyday wear. Looks natural while lightening some scars. Need to use powder after or face looks really greasy.
Zoi T.
Zoi T.
I'm nit really satisfied with this BB cream...It gets cakey and I sweat a lot with it on my face and my dkin gets oily.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?