BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Helen C.
Mario Nizzoli (Brasil,São Paulo , Numero 12 A)
Já usei muito esse BB cream mas não gostei muito ,na minha opinião não cobre muito e não deixa o efeito que gosto ,mas conheço gente que gosta sim e aprova .Acho que é de gosto pra gosto
parmeice b.
Ajax, ON
I use this product if I'm running errands a do not have enough time to do full makeup, light coverage and fast to apply. A staple in my purse to bring my face back from the dead. I can imagine if your a mom on the go, this would be an amazing product for you!
Maddy H.
Beautiful and light on the skin, sometime I use this instead of foundation when I don't feel like doing all my make up hah but it dose a nice job just enough to give you a little glow
Rebecca B.
Waterloo, Ontario
I love Garnier bb cream I mix a small amount with my foundation each morning it is a great base for make up and give a light tint if you wear it alone.
I would recommend this product to any one who is looking for something to make their skin look flawless
Georgia C.
I didn't like the medium colour so much, even though that is what I would usually use for my face. The light how ever gives a great glow and is very moisturizing and smells nice too. Perhaps I might use it too brighten up areas on my face in the future.
Crystal H.
Toronto, Ontario
This was my first BB Cream purchase. I do not wear makeup and wanted to buy something that would not be too heavy feeling on my face and would cover up any blotchy spots. It definitely covers up any blotchy spots however it feels a bit heavy and cakey.
Salma K.
I really like this product , it's easy to apply and blend , it is full coverage for my face so I really liked it , it makes my skin look really smooth but it looked kind of oily , but I will surely buy this again .
Victoria B.
I chose this product to try after seeing various videos on youtube stating how amazing it was! After the first try I was so impressed! I have some red discolouration on my face and my skin tends to get very dry, so I was really happy with the coverage that it gave for a BB cream!
Bought at boots!
Fabiana C.
This was the first product i tried on my face and it worked out amazing, it took care of my skin really well. Very light and my face felt totally fresh. Great for a start in the world of makeup!
Julie E.
Lazo, BC
I love love love this BBCream! This is my go-to daily wear as it blends so nicely and gives good coverage but with a natural finish. Plus I literally used this almost every day and it lasted me about 6 months, so definitely good value for the cost!!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?