BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Preeya S.
Very light feeling, smells nice, good coverage, BUT the colour selection is seriously lacking, there are only two colours so if you have darker toned skin i would not recommend. I stopped using this because I finally realized it didn't match my skin -_-
Rebecca J.
Huntsville , ON
I really like this when I'm doing a no makeup makeup look :) Great coverage but still leaves me looking dewy. BUT, a little goes a long way and a Beauty Blender or any egg shaped sponge makes this product incredible!!!
Valerie W.
Vaudreuil, QC
Decent coverage, and is fairly lightweight. I prefer Asian BB creams that have a bit more coverage for myself, but if you're looking for something with very light and natural looking coverage, this one is great for you.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
I really liked this product, except for the shade range. The lightest shade was still far too dark and orange-like on my skin. The product itself is a great day to day, light make-up base similar to a tinted moisturizer.
Anna K.
London, London
Smooth and blends easily.And the light colour is actually light.It matches my skin.I use the one for dry to combination skin and it has a satin/matte finish I love.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
I did not like this, it felt very greasy and heavy on my face. It separated on my cheek area after 4 hours of wear.. It does not smell good and it's pretty expensive. I do not recommend this, it did not work for me.
Shelly P.
Brampton
I am obsessed with BB creams because they have so many benefits and they feel light weight while given you the coverage needed. This is amazing, it covers up. Doesn't look cakey. It feels like I'm not wearing any makeup.
Joseline L.
Mexicali
I use it everyday I feel that I love is basic in the roda girl makeup finish is very good has a creamy texture between lijera its magnificent picmento is the recom
Mary T.
New Hamburg, ON
I thought this would be the answer to all my problems but it wasn't. It doesn't cover very well, doesn't last, is blotchy & smells funny. I didn't find that it "perfects" my skin. I guess you get what you pay for.
Michelle H.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I like the coverage that this gives and it matches my skin tone pretty well (I have light/medium and I'm Asian). It gives your skin a fresh and dewy look, but it can also make you look shiny in some areas like the forehead. I use a matte powder on top of the bb cream. I wish that it had some spf tooo
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?