BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amelie C.
montreal, QC
I thought it was a good light fondation for everyday use. It use it to fade away uneven tone. It moisturized the skin left and douey finish. It didn't feel thick nor does it look like i have a ton of makeup on your face. the shade is a bit to dark for my skin but if i blend it well its fine.
Maskit M.
As soon as this product came out I rushed to the store and got it because I have never seen anything like it before and heard some pretty good reviews on it. I tried the product and Fell in love with it! It is basically a product which gives coverage and evens out your skin tone but isn't too thick either. I defiantly recommend this product to people who are starting out with makeup or who just need light coverage! xx
Kristin J.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at my drugstore when they were having a sale on it, and to my surprise I really liked it. It is just enough of a moisturizer for my skin, and I like that I can throw it on super quick and run out the door if that is all I have time for. What I don't like is that they only have two color choices and the light color is a little dark for me.
safiya A.
I love this product as I have clear skin however if you have a bad day with skin you can cover the spots and red areas with this amaizing product. Also, this product is suitable for many people who have got any imperfections or dark areas on their face.
Theresa Y.
Calgary, Alberta
I have just started using this product and so far I like it a lot. You only need a small amount to cover your entire face, and it provides a decent coverage for blemishes, dark colored spots etc. I find I do place a matte powder on my forehead over top of the BB cream to prevent it from looking too oily. Other than that, I like how light the cream is, the length of time it lasts, and the moisture it provides to my skin. I most often wear the cream on its own with a little bronzer/blush.
Senyorana ♡.
I never liked it; after using it I started showing grains in my face.
It has a strong aromatic smell.
The old version was awesome and I loved it.
Left old version
Kellie W.
Northern Ireland
I really like my Garnier BB creams, They aren't anywhere near full coverage but they do tend to cover up pigmentation and things like that. It feels very moisturizing and sits nicely on the skin! I have a few bb creams but prefer this one over most. x
Bailey G.
Elora
Ive tried other drugstore bb creams and this one by FAR beats them all. I bought mine in the combination/oily version for a matte finish and its seriously amazingggg! The best thing about this product is that its non-comedogenic (wont clog your pores!) It feels lightweight, stays matte all day long and has decent coverage! So glad I tried it out.
Milda J.
Coventry, West Midlands
Personally, it didn't work out for me. I found it a little thick and it made me look oily/shiny quite quickly, I always had to use powder with it as well. It did cover well. But overall, I didn't enjoy using it that much, it didn't work my skin.
Nelda P.
This BB cream is great for my skin because it doesn't dry it out as much as other ones I've tried. (L'Oreal, Maybelline) I do wear face cream underneath otherwise it dries out my skin a little bit. It gives good coverage, not too much but just enough to cover up minor blemishes. For me it lasts all day, and leaves my face matte. Sometimes I set it with a powder, but that isn't necessary for this BB cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?