BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alice K.
Alice K.
I really like this product. It blends well into the skin and it doesn't feel heavy or make me break out. It isn't super long lasting, but a bit of powder definitely helps to set it, and it does do a really good job of reducing redness and evening out skin tone. It's a reasonable priced product and it lasts a long time.
R i.
R i.
Its very light to apply on skin. And it stays long. Makes you look so fresh and natural. Makes my face so bright
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Good coverage without that heavily made up look! I prefer to look natural and this makes my blemishes less noticeable but still looks natural.
khadija  I.
khadija I.
I already use it and i found it great comparing to some high end brands. Looks natural in.the skin and for all type of skin. I have a dry skin and my sister has a combination skin and looks amazing for both of us.
Bana D.
Bana D.
Castricum
I use it everyday I love it and it's so light weight and makes your skin looking glowing and natural. It's great
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
satu mare
i love this bb cream ! moisturizes the skin and provides long-lasting shine , it smells great and is very creamy
Jane C.
Jane C.
So soft always wear it all my friends have it and that's were I heard about it now I love it. Absolutely not pricy at all
Amal E.
Amal E.
Kanata , Ontario
So I got this product a long time ago and I do like it because it's not heavy on the face which it works very well for me because the skin looks natural and it looks like you have no makeup.
Dalia E.
Dalia E.
From the best BB cream #garnier #softtexture easy to blend smooth layers good coverage daily use ..shows unwearing makeup
Ana S.
Ana S.
São paulo
é um Bb cream com cobertura, diferente de muitos ele cobre bem não e como a base mas funciona para dias quentes
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?