BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Syoullina D.
garnier bb cream is really light bb cream product because this produk is for acne fighter so this is still good if you want to try and use this coz the prize is good tho.
Annie B.
St-constant, Quebec
My favorite bb cream, just enough covering for my skin problems. A little too liquid, but applies easily with fingers. Give a great unified tint and some strangers telling me i have a beauttiful skin :-p think it s a big hit for me
Alice K.
I really like this product. It blends well into the skin and it doesn't feel heavy or make me break out. It isn't super long lasting, but a bit of powder definitely helps to set it, and it does do a really good job of reducing redness and evening out skin tone. It's a reasonable priced product and it lasts a long time.
Jyoti G.
New Zealand
I used to wear it when I had to go to my part time job or had to attend classes.It doesn't have much coverage but yes it does even out complexion a little bit.Very light formula.Dewy finish.
Amal E.
Kanata , Ontario
So I got this product a long time ago and I do like it because it's not heavy on the face which it works very well for me because the skin looks natural and it looks like you have no makeup.
Geena C.
I have combination skin and found this to be a bit too oily. It made my face look shiny and I don't think it suited my skin type, I think it would be good for dry skin.
Jamie-Leigh H.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
I personally love this BB Cream! I use this mainly in the summer time for a nice light weight moisturizing face product. The downside is that it doesn't come in many shades, but the light/medium shade seems to work great for me!
Jasmine V.
Torhout
I used this for so long! And I still love it like the first day! It is very effective , it discovers my pimples and my dark circles under my eyes. And it also takes care of your skin. AMAZING!
SABA Q.
Garnier skinactive 5-in-1 skin perfector BB cream is easy to apply and gives a nice hydrating and healthy glow to the skin. Comes only in limited shades and can sometime looks mismatched on skin. Has got good sunscreen and skin looks healthier after regular use.
Kerri L.
APO, AE
I need to give this product another go. I purchased it in the light formula, but it was rather dark. I felt like the coverage was also patchy. Maybe im just used to foundation and am having trouble with the application.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?