BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Rose D.
Victoria, Australia
I was really excited about this product because I'd so much about it and i love lots of their other products but i hated it! I found it to be super oily i even tried translucent finishing powder to soak it up but i still felt disgusting and i ended up breaking out. It also made my eyes burn and cry. I thought maybe i was just having a bad day and tried again a few weeks later because i really wanted this product to work for me but i my eyes wouldn't stop crying and i just found it so oily. i would never recommend this product to anyone
Sophia F.
Seneca Falls , NY
Love this cream. Acts kind of like a foundation but it's very light and it's nice to use everyday. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this cream doesn't irritate my skin. the shade is a little darker than my skin but I like that to make me a little more tanned!
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I LOVE BB creams! I have used multiple higher end ones and then tried this sample. I'd say it compared quality wise to the other ones! I was surprised as it's 1/3-1/2 the price. You for sure get a great deal with this product.

I don't use foundation and this stuff is great, it really does just help clear up your complexion. Very light and great feeling on your face. If you don't use a lot of moisturizer then just adding the BB Cream to your face may be all you need. If you fully moisturize your face before putting it on, I find my complexion gets oily before the end of the day.
Aysen A.
I've had this BB cream for a while, it's not the best coverage wise. It does lightly even your skin. I have oily to combo skin and this product does give my face a more oily look which is a no-no. I always need to top it off with a matte powder. However, if you don't have much you want to cover on your face, and you just want something easy to apply and light this BB cream is good for you.
Joanna L.
london, ontario
To me this product seems to be a glorified tinted moisturizer. I understand that it's not a full coverage product but it doesn't provide any coverage and the application is brutal. It doesn't really blend into your skin unless you're using the right tools. There are too many other products like this that work much better.
Shreya S.
Its a nice product very smooth on application and gives a nice coverage for those having pimple or any skin problems but not available everywhere... But its a gud product
Maureen W.
Belleville
This is the second of three drugstore brands I have tried and it is my favorite. It glides on, I can build it problems areas with another layer if I need too, it is the best color match for my fair skin so far and it doesn't discolor as the day goes on. On the down side I do find it does get a bit oily as the day progresses (but it blots well). I love the fact that it is a huge tube.
August M.
I wear this on my face every day and love it. It is light weight and when using my fingers or a damp sponge it blends away flawlessly. It is medium coverage and looks like your own skin but better. It does not break me out and lasts all day. I highly recommend this product.
Leah M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This was good BB cream for me, the colour matched well. A few problems I had were that it didn't fit inside my makeup bag. I had to keep it separate and eventually ended up losing it somewhere. Also, i thought it was a little bit thick for a BB cream and was hard to even out on my skin. Lastly, it smelled a little bit like chemicals and didn't soak into my skin enough for me to put powder overtop. It left me very shiny and I work somewhere that deals with coffee and hot food, so i always felt shiny while wearing it.
Amelie C.
montreal, QC
I thought it was a good light fondation for everyday use. It use it to fade away uneven tone. It moisturized the skin left and douey finish. It didn't feel thick nor does it look like i have a ton of makeup on your face. the shade is a bit to dark for my skin but if i blend it well its fine.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?