BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Georgiana D.
Romania
I could say that it's more a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream actually. It's targeted to the oily skin girls so it's very dewy so I definitely advice using a mattefing powder. The coverege is low to medium but it feels very moisturizing and light on the skin. Also it gives a beautiful glow. I really like the scent which is quite intense so if you are a fan of unscented products don't pick this one. Overall I think it's a nice everyday product for girls with dry skin who don't need a lot of coverege.
Carolina B.
I have never tried it but I have seen many people who say that it is great and that leaves the perfect skin and the truth I would like and I long to have it! Of the things I most want is this! And hopefully as they say because I would really buy it forever💘💘
Michelle  T.
Markham, ON
I have a shade that is too dark so I mix it with another bb cream that's too light for me to match my skin tone as much as possible. It has medium coverage and it has been in my travel makeup bag. I switched to using a sponge and this stuff blends like a dream.
Yulie T.
I love this foundation. It feels really light on my skin. And most importantly doctor recommended me this one because it's non-comedogenic since I break out a lot this helps to not clog my pores
Nur C.
Honestly this bb cream was the only thing i used for some time because it was affordable and it was decent enough but if you have an oily or combination skin it will come off during the day.
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
I purchased this product when it first came out several years ago, at the recommendation of my friend. But I really should have considered our different skin tones. She is darker than I am, so, when this stuff oxidizes, it leaves my skin slightly darker than the rest of me. I LOVE the smell, which is nice, and it is moisturizing, but I found that it made all my makeup slide right off--NOT something I want. Would I repurchase? Well, I have, but I never/rarely use it.
Jeniffer F.
Auckland
Excelente producto. Es muy hidratante pero nada pesado, la cobertura es media a baja, pero una bb no creo que tenga que ser muy cubriente, tiene una perfecta duración de unas 4 a 5 horas. El envase es muy cómodo y bonito, porque tiene un hermoso color. Este producto realmente me tiene enamorada, mi piel seca lo necesita a diario.
Zuleyca R.
Mayaguez
This bb cream does MAGIC!!! I really really love how it covers amazingly all the redness in my face and the glow I get when I wear it! After a few weeks of using it I noticed a big improvement in my skin tone and texture, It also fade slightly the expression marks around my mouth and at the side of my eyes... This thing is just amazing and It's really worth the price....
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I bought this product, tried it and returned it. The fragrance has even more of a chemical smell than any other facial product I've tried. I'm not sure what their color selection normally looks like or if this is just the norm, but they only had 3 to choose from where I picked it up. That's a little bit ridiculous, if you ask me. Didn't use it long enough to see if it would break me out because I didn't like it from the second it touched my face.
This product is one of the most comfortable BB cream I tried. It have a light coverage, perfect for the day. Thesmell isn't bad and the texture is nice. #garnier #bbcream #facialmakeup
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?