BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Katie C.
Ottawa, ON
I'm lucky; I have very clear and smooth skin. So I don't really like using foundation because it can look a little cakey. I use a tiny drop of this and it evens out my skin tone completely. It looks like I'm not wearing makeup (in a good way! lol). It makes my skin really soft too. Love it!
lucia a.
I don´t like it. I have a sensitive skin and this bb cream gave me allergy and i felt like my skin was burning.
Probably this doesn´t happen to everyone but I can´t recommend it
Robelle B.
As someone with very sensitive skin, this BB cream wasn't at all harsh on my skin. It gave me very good coverage and it felt as if I wasn't wearing any BB cream at all! My skin looks lively and fresh. It's very affordable and widely available.
Charlie O.
Birmingham
Made my face feel sticky and it gave me a reaction.
It is long lasting though which is why I kind of liked it, it is a skin perfecter which is great.
I have sensitive skin and. MY shade is light to medium
arliene r.
Parnamirim
Sempre ouvi falar dessa base. outro dia testei no supermercado pra saber que cor seria pra minha cor e por sinal, ficou perfeita. muito boa. não vejo a hora de usar!!!!!!!!!!1
Monica c.
españa
Me encanta este producto te deja la piel muy suave, y no vas tan cargada de maquillaje. Me parece fantástico que solo a usar una bb cream luzcas una piel de intactae encanta
Nicole H.
Peterborough , CA
I've had this since it came out and only used it a few times because I really don't like it. I don't like the overwhelming scent, especially on my face, and it also feels heavy and makes my face greasy which has never happened to me before.
Courtney T.
Paris, ON
I swear by this product. I wear it every day, even on days I don't wear makeup. It's super light and let's your skin still breathe but also works it's magic and helps to get rid of and cover those dark circles every person hates to have!
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
LOVE this BB cream! I think it provides really good coverage and it moisturizes my skin really well! I like applying this with my fingers best :) I definitely recommend this BB cream for those who want a lightweight and moisturizing glow
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON
This is by far my favorite BB cream/coverup. It is quick and easy to apply and stays on all day. I only use it in the winter as it does make my face a little too shiny in the summer but the results for the winter months are worth the "A". I avoid cover up in the summer alltogether since I have a tan but this BB cream gives me that healthy glow in the winter I get naturally in the summer.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?