BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Chloe N.
Chloe N.
gives skin a very natural looking bronzed glow, perfect for a no makeup makeup look and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated
insta l.
insta l.
Produit ki a laire pas mal dinne envie de ke tester surtoit sur les femme black avec un bin tein mate donc oui je le veux
Kirstie T.
Kirstie T.
Beverley, East Yorkshire
Great product, especially for the price. Coverage was a lot better than expected and is great for summer, or sufferers of dry skin.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Whitbourne , NL
I love this cream foundation! It gives me flawless looking skin and leaves my skin soft and smooth! I like the coverage it gives, I usually choose tinted moisturizing creams over foundations for my skin!
Tatiana Q.
Tatiana Q.
Toronto, ON
This leaves your skin looking fresh and even. It's a very light coverage. I wear this on vacation to leave my skin looking bare but beautiful
Reham M.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Waaaw I am totally in love with this Bb cream 😍😍😍 I have been looking for it for a looong time it makes my skin smoth 😍😍😍😍
Tina T.
Tina T.
Uae
Good give a full coverage n a good day makeup with light feeling n easily absorbed not so oily n easily matched with your skintone
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Very nice, but quite sheer. It is perfect for summer and for on the go, but it does not cover any spots. Blends in nice with the skin though
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.
London Ontario
Very buildable! I love this product! It's not to cakey!  Blends in with the skin well! Long lasting!! And very affordable
STEPHANIE A.
STEPHANIE A.
I've been using this product for 4 years I think so, and my personal experience has been awesome, it doesn't have that heavy sensation on your skin as others products do, it has a good time lapse coverage and it brings a natural look.
The only thing I didn't like the most is that it will give just a medium coverage.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?