BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Maddy H.
Newcastle
Beautiful and light on the skin, sometime I use this instead of foundation when I don't feel like doing all my make up hah but it dose a nice job just enough to give you a little glow
Salma K.
Rabat
I really like this product , it's easy to apply and blend , it is full coverage for my face so I really liked it , it makes my skin look really smooth but it looked kind of oily , but I will surely buy this again .
Rebecca B.
Waterloo, Ontario
I love Garnier bb cream I mix a small amount with my foundation each morning it is a great base for make up and give a light tint if you wear it alone.
I would recommend this product to any one who is looking for something to make their skin look flawless
Victoria B.
I chose this product to try after seeing various videos on youtube stating how amazing it was! After the first try I was so impressed! I have some red discolouration on my face and my skin tends to get very dry, so I was really happy with the coverage that it gave for a BB cream!
Bought at boots!
Crystal H.
Toronto, Ontario
This was my first BB Cream purchase. I do not wear makeup and wanted to buy something that would not be too heavy feeling on my face and would cover up any blotchy spots. It definitely covers up any blotchy spots however it feels a bit heavy and cakey.
Georgia C.
I didn't like the medium colour so much, even though that is what I would usually use for my face. The light how ever gives a great glow and is very moisturizing and smells nice too. Perhaps I might use it too brighten up areas on my face in the future.
Kat P.
Coverage isn't that great. IF you've got great skin already and no hyper pigmentation/spots then this will be perfect for you. If you've got discolouration, it won't do much for you either. If you're very pale and have redness, this might work well.
Jumana A.
My sister purchased this over and over, her skin is pretty much even, but dry, this product moist her face, and make it brighter, but the coverage is light for me, anyway, love it.
noor S.
hyderabad,chandrayan gutta, telengana
This bb cream gives a light medium coverage and gives u an instant glow with the benefits of moisturizer its a good products but it gives u a healthy dewy look people with oily skin may not like it . Overall a decent product for normal to dry skin
Julie E.
Lazo, BC
I love love love this BBCream! This is my go-to daily wear as it blends so nicely and gives good coverage but with a natural finish. Plus I literally used this almost every day and it lasted me about 6 months, so definitely good value for the cost!!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?