BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA
I started using this cream about a year ago and have gotten so much compliments on how flawless my skin looks. I always recommend this cream to my family and friends and they all love it.
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
If you're someone who doesn't wear makeup, but just wants a light evening out, you'll probably like this. As someone with slightly oily skin and a want of higher coverage, I wasn't a fan
Emirene G.
Emirene G.
This product really gives me a good complection,especially when I am in a rush and don't have time to do my makeup.One thing I hate about it;is that its super oily.So my skin breaks out.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Clifton, NJ
This BB Cream is so gentle on my skin and since my skin is dry it doesn't make my skin any dryer and really hydrates my skin which is why i give it 5 stars and you should get this product
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
Once I applied it, it did give me some coverage but it didn't last. I felt like I had to use only a small amount otherwise it went on thick and I felt I had a mask of makeup on my face.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
It's a little thin but it balances out my skin tone just enough without looking like I have make up on. Very natural looking. Smells nice. I don't think the acne medicine helps though.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Works pretty good but not at all for long wearing. On me it oxidized pretty quickly when I would try to wear it on its own. I also have combination skin and it did make me look greasy.
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.
This is what house when going to the #beach because it has spf and gives me a little bit of coverage it last ok on the skin and I love they have different ones for different skin types
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Pensacola, FL
This is all I use. I'm very hard to match when it comes to foundation, so I thought I would give this bb cream a try. It covers any imperfections and doesn't make my oily skin oilier.
crazymom v.
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Tried that long time ago, probably the first generation. I didn't like it much. It felt oily and sticky after I applied it on my face! I have combo skin and this didn't help me much!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?