BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Taylor V.
I really didn't like this product.. the color was pretty orange based, and that may have been for color correcting but I found that it drew attention to my dark circles more
Heidi P.
Wellington, Colorado
I love this BB cream, it covers spots nicely and it dries quickly. It does feel a little oily when you first put it on but afterwards it is pretty light weight on your skin!
Norma S.
It was wonderful I don't have to worry about makeup everything is here .t he great cream cover the inperfectaRion. At the same time my skin got better look radiant and soft
Yu C.
Did not like this smell nor the color. I didn't feel like they had a good selection for my skin tone. I have golden undertones and this was either to light or shade to dark
Meagan A.
Love this foundation for light coverage. For my oily skin the normal to dry skin kind worked better than the oily acne prone kind (which actually exasperated my oily skin)
Monika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really like this cream and doesn't irritate my highly sensitive skin.Perfect consistency: not too thick or thin and not too oily/greasy. Love the very faint, light, scent.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
This is a great product for quick easy coverage which is perfect for a lazy girl like me! It covers just enough so that I don't look too blah, perfect for day to day use.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Love this BB cream . Well known brand and affordable price can almost find anywhere. Coverage is great . Can be worn with or without powder . Coverage last pretty long .
Ami D.
Absolutely love this cream! Really good coverage if you arent blemished or have major skin issues and not too heavy. Great for Florida summer but still looking fabulous!
August S.
Noble, OK
This is a light bb cream, and is gentle on my skin. I use this on warm sunny days because of spf in it, but I also will use it when my skin gets dry in the winter time.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?