BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I have tried many BB creams and always return to this one. It goes on smooth and my skin absorbs it rather fast. It provides a light coverage that doesn't slide off as the day goes on or become cakey looking. I have noticed an overall improvement in my skin's health since using it especially a more even skin tone. The added SPF is a huge bonus as I don't have to worry about another face product. The only real con, I just absolutely can not stand the smell of this product.
Skye W.
Skye W.
Kennesaw, GA
New to BB cream. I typically use foundation but wanted to try a BB cream during the summer. I previously used Make Up For Ever Ultra HD, but didn't like the coverage. I then switched to Lancome Teint Idole 24Hr and loved the coverage and formula, in general. This BB cream, although I haven't tried many, has been wonderful. Full coverage and stayed all day. I used a sephora foundation brush to apply then set it with a finishing powder. I would definitely recommend!
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
This reasonably-priced BB cream’s comfortable, non-irritating formula provides smooth coverage and the additional benefit of SPF20 sun protection. As with many other BB creams, however, it only comes in two shades. The light-medium color, which was closest to my fair skin tone, was much too warm/peachy for me. It looked artificial on my skin, but I would recommend this product for someone with a warmer complexion who is looking for a good bargain in a BB cream.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
I tried this bb cream when it first came out and really loved it at first. It want too expensive, was at my local Walmart and had a good amount of product. It was very moisturizing, which is nice because I have such dry skin, but it did take a while to dry down/ absorb.

The only real problem I had with this product is when I wore it and took pictures my skin always looked very gray, but not in person. This was enough for me to switch products and not return.
Clara T.
Clara T.
Albuquerque, NM
I swear this is probably my favorite product! I don't wear foundation because I have oily acne prone skin and it feels super gross but man I love this BB cream! It's light coverage but it also helps keep my skin looking great and not shiny at all. It's the best for summer weather too because it doesn't sweat off or look streaky. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to help reduce shiny skin and also those who want a lighter coverage face makeup.
Ginny C.
Ginny C.
Roundhill, KY
I was looking at different BB creams at my local drugstore and finally picked Garnier Skin active 5 in 1 Skin Perfector BB Cream, because of other great products from this company. I LOVE this stuff!
Since I have started using this I have noticed that the 2 dark spots on my face have lightened considerably and are almost gone. This makes me happy! I have even been wearing this instead of foundation. Have I mentioned how much I love this product?!
Ana S.
Ana S.
I mean I just wasn't a fan, I do like other Garner products just not this BB cream. It's so greasy it leaves like an unnatural finish, I just don't know its definitely the formula. I get it's a BB cream and it's not supposed to leave like a flawless look but it just doesn't cover a thing and I feel like BB creams are supposed to give you a nice tone and not give you coverage but it just lacked in the "Even skin complexion" department, you know.
Kierstin D.
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
I've tried quite a few BB Creams and this in reference to coverage is one of my favorites. I have a hard time finding BB creams that match my skin tone because they always end up being a tad too light or a bit darker than the rest of my body. However, I was able to find a good shade! The one downside about this product is it can make your face look very oily because of the consistency of the product. I also have dry/combination skin.
Paulina E.
Paulina E.
I bought this a couple of months ago and this product was horrible. First of all, the color match wasn't that great, i am very fair and the color selection was planned for darker skin tones.
After playing around with it, i realized that it made me look super oily, it creased every where and it looked like i had cake faceūüėĖ This is my personal experience, but if you are of dry skin type and tan skin tone i think this might work for you!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
This is a favorite of mine for light coverage on weekends, or combined with my foundation when I need full coverage. I have dry skin, and the garnier bb Creme alone makes my face feel and look smooth. It applies evenly and the light medium give a little brightness to my olive skin. Today my skin felt dry after applying my foundation. I touched up with this bb Creme and the result was beautiful! Good scent. A lot of product for <$20.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?