BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Chandra P.
This is my favorite BB cream on the market.  It goes on smoothly and helps my face look so much better.  It helps even my skin tone and even helps cover some of my imperfections.  It is buildable and you can work up to the coverage you need.  I recommend this to many of my family.
Christine L.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite drug store brand BB Cream I've found. I have tried to keep my cost under $15 and I feel that I can get great value for this item for $10-15 per bottle. The cream goes on smooth, corrects minor skin imperfections that I have, and offers sun protection. I have used this in place of daily foundation for the past 3 years and love it.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I bought this because everyone raves about bb creams and I didn't want to spend a fortune on something I might not like. I wanted something light that would still give me some color especially in the hot summer. this is great for that and my lazy days when I want to look somewhat presentable.
Michelle N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my first BB cream ever and the one I will always love forever! It gives sheer to medium coverage but has the best consistency out of all of the drugstore BB creams I used. It gives coverage but isn't too heavy and never oxidizes, turning me orange. BEST DRUGSTORE BB CREAM OUT THERE!
Heide R.
Raleigh
I'ave tried both the one for oily skin and the one for dry skin.  They both work pretty well, but the coloring is off.  Also, the one for oily skin is a bit runny so it's harder to work with.  I would recommend the Loreal BB Cream over these, just for blending factor alone.
Melanie B.
Attleboro , MA
I really like this bb cream on days i don’t feel like wearing makeup or a day i am going to the beach. It’s light yet has enough coverage to make your skin look really healthy with an even complexion. I️t wears well through out the day and never made my skin oily.
Natalie C.
Creve Coeur
I use it in place of foundation as it's much cheaper and a little bit moisturizing. The SPF is also a plus! My tip on getting the most out of it is to moisturize and prime before applying it. It's great for my oily/combination skin. I'd definitely recommend it!
Katie M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go-to summer BB cream, in fact, I use it in place of a liquid foundation. It gives moderate to full coverage but feels light and doubles as a sunscreen. While the product does blend well for only having 2 shades, I work it had more shade options.
Rosie C.
I've been using this product for years. It's not heavy so I like it. Easy to apply, used for all skin types. Lasts long. Matches my skin tone. Great for the summer if you don't want to use something heavy out in the sun. I buy it almost every two months.
Emily G.
Rochester, MN
Did not like how this made my skin oily after the first hour of wearing. Didn’t have much coverage but I used it as more of a primer/moisturizer. It’s easy to apply and blend-able. I would not probably by this again even though the price was reasonable
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?