BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Megan S.
Marysville, WA
This product gives little to no coverage, I honestly just use this to give my face some color to match my neck and chest in the summer. However it does make your skin look healthy and it has sunscreen!
Naomi C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time favorite bb cream that I've been using for about a decade now! When I discovered this I was amazed at how light and airy it is yet giving good coverage! It's perfect for those who don't want heavy coverage and want to be good to their skin! I wish they sold this product in more places! I use to be able to get it at CVS and Ulta but now I only see it at Rite Aid!
Erika T.
Bountiful , UT
This is a really great light coverage B.B. cream. It goes On super well and leaves my skin looking bright and Dewey all day! I do wish it had slightly better coverage when i do have the occasional breakout... but overall great
Brittany H.
Bossier City
I’ve been using this B.B. cream for about 2-3 years now. The shade comes out so even and it barely looks like I have makeup on! Would recommend this to everyone! I promise you’ll fall in love!
Mackenzie W.
Brockport, NY
This is my go-to for medium coverage foundation. It's not thick at a foundation so it glide on easily but it makes my combination skin look evenly toned and redness is covered
Olivia D.
Makes you're skin look flawless without the burden of wearing makeup. It does it's job and didn't make me extra oily like some bb creams have. I use this on days I don't feel like trying but still wanna look nice. Definitely worth a try! Little goes a long way, so this product is worth the money and lasts a long time.
devyn l.
De Witt
I actually use this B.B. cream as a bit more of a corrector of sorts. Sometimes, if the shade of foundation I use is a little too dark, I use this to even it out and make it a bit lighter on my skin
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I'm not big on BB Creams and only picked this up to see what the rave was all about. I'm honestly not even sure of the purpose. It's like a super thin invisible foundation. But, it does feel good when applied so I'll continue using it until it runs out. Perhaps while I'm thinking about it I'll look more into the benefits.
Rosie D.
Johnston, RI
My go to BB cream. This product gives you an all day glow with minimal coverage. I have dry/combo so it works well with me but may be overly moisturizing for oily skin. I've bought this product several times already and will continue to do so.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
LOVE that this BB is a 5 in 1.  ALL the benefits PLUS coverage AND moisture!!!  Thank you for creating this!  Firms, protects my skin,  spf could be a little higher but with my other products im covered.  ALL BBs are great for dry to normal skin.  YES i would buy again anytime!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?