BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
This reasonably-priced BB cream’s comfortable, non-irritating formula provides smooth coverage and the additional benefit of SPF20 sun protection. As with many other BB creams, however, it only comes in two shades. The light-medium color, which was closest to my fair skin tone, was much too warm/peachy for me. It looked artificial on my skin, but I would recommend this product for someone with a warmer complexion who is looking for a good bargain in a BB cream.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
I tried this bb cream when it first came out and really loved it at first. It want too expensive, was at my local Walmart and had a good amount of product. It was very moisturizing, which is nice because I have such dry skin, but it did take a while to dry down/ absorb.

The only real problem I had with this product is when I wore it and took pictures my skin always looked very gray, but not in person. This was enough for me to switch products and not return.
Clara T.
Albuquerque, NM
I swear this is probably my favorite product! I don't wear foundation because I have oily acne prone skin and it feels super gross but man I love this BB cream! It's light coverage but it also helps keep my skin looking great and not shiny at all. It's the best for summer weather too because it doesn't sweat off or look streaky. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to help reduce shiny skin and also those who want a lighter coverage face makeup.
Ana S.
I mean I just wasn't a fan, I do like other Garner products just not this BB cream. It's so greasy it leaves like an unnatural finish, I just don't know its definitely the formula. I get it's a BB cream and it's not supposed to leave like a flawless look but it just doesn't cover a thing and I feel like BB creams are supposed to give you a nice tone and not give you coverage but it just lacked in the "Even skin complexion" department, you know.
Paulina E.
I bought this a couple of months ago and this product was horrible. First of all, the color match wasn't that great, i am very fair and the color selection was planned for darker skin tones.
After playing around with it, i realized that it made me look super oily, it creased every where and it looked like i had cake face😖 This is my personal experience, but if you are of dry skin type and tan skin tone i think this might work for you!
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
I've tried quite a few BB Creams and this in reference to coverage is one of my favorites. I have a hard time finding BB creams that match my skin tone because they always end up being a tad too light or a bit darker than the rest of my body. However, I was able to find a good shade! The one downside about this product is it can make your face look very oily because of the consistency of the product. I also have dry/combination skin.
Lisa H.
This is a favorite of mine for light coverage on weekends, or combined with my foundation when I need full coverage. I have dry skin, and the garnier bb Creme alone makes my face feel and look smooth. It applies evenly and the light medium give a little brightness to my olive skin. Today my skin felt dry after applying my foundation. I touched up with this bb Creme and the result was beautiful! Good scent. A lot of product for <$20.
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I have tried many BB cream products, and this was one of the most disappointing ones. Firstly, there is very little range in terms of shade selection. The lightest shade was still too dark for me even with a summer tan. Second, there is little to no coverage because it basically blends away to nothing. The scent can be a little overpowering and the only positive you can get from this product is sun protection and a bit of moisture.
Meghan Fox D.
Louisville, KY
Love this cream I never liked foundation but now that I'm older I need something more than powder as it settles into my lines making me look older. This product gives me the coverage I need, while at the same time color corrects, acts as a sunscreen with spf, and even tones and reduces the appearance of my lines. You do not have to use much for it to do the job. A little goes a long way with this product and the price is right!
Chelsie L.
Really liked this stuff for awhile. But I'm not sure, maybe I got a bad batch once or something but it ended up drying my skin out once so I switched to something different. However, that was a few years ago now. I haven't tried it recently, but I've been hearing good things. They may have changed up the formula since Garnier has really kicked their skincare products up a good notch. I'm really tempted to give this another try.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?