BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Katerina V.
Montreal, Quebec
I will be honest. This is the only BB Creme I have used, because I don't like putting foundation on my skin I bought this to try it out. It's pretty lightweight and sheer, which I really like, gets absorbed and looks very natural and fresh. My skin looks bright and I just dust with some powder after. Well priced and I re-purchased a second because it was on sale even though I have yet to finish my first tube!
Dayna A.
Western Shore, NS
I have combination skin that gets dry in patches, oily in patches and I sometimes break out too. I picked this up a year or so ago thinking it was just a regular face moisturizer (someday I will learn to read labels more closely!). I was pleasantly surprised by this though! I use the medium skin tone color and I am constantly asked how I have such great skin when I wear this. I put a bit of MAC mineralize powder over top and it creates a gorgeous finish. I definitely recommend this product. They have a few different colors so I'm not sure how hard it would be for you to match it, I had no problems and I have pretty tanned skin.
Isobel K.
I've just tried this today as summer is approaching, and I really like it. It gives me a light to medium coverage, feels so lightweight on the skin and isn't too expensive. Although I have noticed I have become a bit oily but that's after 6-7 hours of wear and I am usually really oily. Also I noticed it clinged to a dry patch below my lip which I never knew was dry before so that's a disadvantage. Overall I think this a good BB cream that protects your skin from the sun, from the drugstore.
Kayla R.
Ajax, Ontario
When I heard BB Cream was the new thing I was dying to try one. I heard a lot of people recommending the Garnier one so that was the one I bought. I can't begin to explain how disappointed I was. The formula left my face with an oily sheen which I hated be a use I already have oily skin and when I tried to cover it with my powder it just got really gross. never used it again after that
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
This might not be my perfect BB-Cream, but for its price it is pretty decent. I like the smell of it (reminds me of summer) and that it has SPF in it.
I am very pale, therefore the colour is not perfect for me but I try to blend it well, and not use too much. It hydrates my skin, and looks glowy and natural - that's what I love about this BB-Cream. I use this a lot, since it gives good coverage, but does not cover up my freckles (which is good).
kaja g.
Murska Sobota
It is very very good, but i don't like it that much because it makes my skin look very shiny and then i can't cover it:/ But as primer under the foundation is amazing:) If i put on just this one it doesn't give any coverage so i must need to put on some foundation:)
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I got this one as a small size i got a bb cream pack l cream and eye roller perfector, i don't really know if its good or not i love the Metal surface gives the sense of refreshment, i don't like the color it doesn't complete the bb cream like it turn to orange color !
Ariella B.
Ottawa, ON
BB cream is the newest craze to come from Asia - it has good coverage, adds moisture, and is said to be good for skin. I wore the light-medium color, and overall I was happy with the product; it covered well and lasted through my daily activities. However, I have combination skin that starts dry in the morning and becomes quite oily throughout the day, and I found this makeup starting to melt off my face as the day went on - if I wiped my face with my shirt sleeve (eg. resting my chin on my arm) the makeup came off.
Georgiana D.
Romania
I could say that it's more a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream actually. It's targeted to the oily skin girls so it's very dewy so I definitely advice using a mattefing powder. The coverege is low to medium but it feels very moisturizing and light on the skin. Also it gives a beautiful glow. I really like the scent which is quite intense so if you are a fan of unscented products don't pick this one. Overall I think it's a nice everyday product for girls with dry skin who don't need a lot of coverege.
Carolina B.
I have never tried it but I have seen many people who say that it is great and that leaves the perfect skin and the truth I would like and I long to have it! Of the things I most want is this! And hopefully as they say because I would really buy it foreverūüíėūüíė
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?