BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Yessica B.
I loved it but do not know why I started to resect much my face ... I think it may be because I had much acne at that time but the truth is not good but I really like the rest espesu4a product when you get it is applied evenly and gives a very natural color
Tayah L.
This BB cream is great for me as I have sensative skin and doesn't give me any rash. It is not very good for dry skin as it makes your skin even dryer but its easy to apply and easy to blend. BB creeam is very affordable and I would recommend to other people.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I got this one as a small size i got a bb cream pack l cream and eye roller perfector, i don't really know if its good or not i love the Metal surface gives the sense of refreshment, i don't like the color it doesn't complete the bb cream like it turn to orange color !
Yasmin B.
Coventry , West Midlands
One of my all time favorites. Moisturises, sun protection and a healthy even coverage. Great for holidays. Perfect for a natural look or under foundation as a base for a heavier coverage. Love love love this product!
Helen C.
Mario Nizzoli (Brasil,São Paulo , Numero 12 A)
Já usei muito esse BB cream mas não gostei muito ,na minha opinião não cobre muito e não deixa o efeito que gosto ,mas conheço gente que gosta sim e aprova .Acho que é de gosto pra gosto
maria cristina l.
Chile
In chile this was the first bb cream in the market and i was so anxious to try it out and i did it but it was extremely disappointed the result... i have mixed skin and the bb cream was too oily for me it leaves my face really bright with a greasy sensation
Valentina V.
Chile
Son muy oleosas por lo que dejan la cara muy grasosa. no siento que se absorba o se pegue a la piel. siempre que la utilizaba penaba que iba a manchar toda mi ropa, por eso la use solo una vez. Creo que tiene un precio rasonable pero no lo recommendaria.
parmeice b.
Ajax, ON
I use this product if I'm running errands a do not have enough time to do full makeup, light coverage and fast to apply. A staple in my purse to bring my face back from the dead. I can imagine if your a mom on the go, this would be an amazing product for you!
Natasha W.
I liked this product a lot! It is gentle on the eyes and good for my sensitive skin, however I prefer the Maybelline alternative simply because it works better on my skin. This product is easy to find at the drugstore and I would be likely to buy it again if I couldn't get the Maybelline one I like.
Fabiana C.
Talcahuano
This was the first product i tried on my face and it worked out amazing, it took care of my skin really well. Very light and my face felt totally fresh. Great for a start in the world of makeup!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?