BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Camilo G.
Camilo G.
it has become already part of my time consumimg care routine! it's great, such good results in my skin love it but ive run out of it already
Quraisha M.
Quraisha M.
Lenasia
Love this BB cream. It doesn't look too caked up on your face and it gives your face a glow which makes it look so natural.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
I love love love this BB cream, it is fantastic for everyday use, it is light and gives a no make up look. its great if you have sensistve or dry skin like i do. it gives light coverage and is perfect for a summer look. it does leave a bit of a shine so a light dusting of powder and off you go!
Priscila A.
Priscila A.
Comprei uma vez e tive que dar para minha mãe, pois deixou meu cabelo mais oleoso do que ele já é.
Porém pra minha mãe deu certo, vai entender.
Yiset H.
Yiset H.
Islas Canarias
me gusta mucho, es genial para cuando no uso nada mas que la bb cream, es genial, cubre un poco y protege la piel, me gusta
Roohi S.
Roohi S.
Hamilton
I think it's okay but it washes out when you are sweating so be careful it's got a nice smell which I like so nice options
Ashlea H.
Ashlea H.
I personally love it! A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin feeling great. The little tint in it is good as well.
Rafinha V.
Rafinha V.
Mais Um Dos Produtos Que Eu faria Resenha Seria Sobre a Cobertura desse Bb cream Que Muitos Falam que é Uma Cobertura Fina
Gema M.
Gema M.
Castellón
Me encanta ! Tienes buena cara al instante. Sólo lavar la cara , aplicarte la bb cream y lista para salir! Y el precio es muy bueno
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Whitbourne , NL
I love this cream foundation! It gives me flawless looking skin and leaves my skin soft and smooth! I like the coverage it gives, I usually choose tinted moisturizing creams over foundations for my skin!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?