BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
I don't like this BB Cream. It's thick and it smells like perfume. It does build, but it's so thick it would feel so heavy. It's not great for oily skin. It has good coverage but it feels like face paint. I would not recommend it to others I don't think it's worth it,
Lyn A.
This is my favorite BB cream to date. I find that the shade suits me so much better than other BB creams that I've tried and it lasts for most of the day too. It gives my skin a nice dewy look although my skin does get oily around the T-zone after a couple of hours. Regardless, I will definitely be repurchasing it
Mireia S.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Bueno, no promete mucho esta base de maquillaje. Los brillos salen al poco rato, pesadez en el rostro, la base se va a las pocas horas, no recommendada para estar maquillada durante largas horas
Alba A.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Too oily for my already oily (and sometimes dry) skin. I prefer matte stuff but I was so into trying these. I'll never buy it again because it's too oily but I have to say it is super great.
Théa D.
This is the first BB cream I used and quite frankly it's not really that great. It has a great coverage but on the skin it looks like you've just put on a very greasy cream. I usually bend it a bit with a napkin to make it look a bit matter. It does wear off after a few hours for me. I would not buy it again.
Karen V.
Chihuahua
Es ligerisima es mi día a día, me encanta como queda en mi piel la verdad es que no pensé que fuera tan rica y me hiciera verme con la piel tan natural, aún a pesar de que solo vi 2 tonos es justo y me va i like!
STEPHANIE A.
I've been using this product for 4 years I think so, and my personal experience has been awesome, it doesn't have that heavy sensation on your skin as others products do, it has a good time lapse coverage and it brings a natural look.
The only thing I didn't like the most is that it will give just a medium coverage.
Pooja C.
Hyderabad
The Garnier BB cream is easy to blend into your skin and feels light and non stick so good for oily skin.Still,I prefer the Ponds BB+ one,Or the one by Maybelline as they both provide better coverage and hence give a more flawless look.Here's my video comparing all three :
Stella L.
Whenever I wear it my face doesn't feel heavy or caked. It's very light in weight and covers imperfections perfectly! It's very easy to blend and remove which makes me love it even more. I plan on buying more of it when I run out.
Yessica B.
I loved it but do not know why I started to resect much my face ... I think it may be because I had much acne at that time but the truth is not good but I really like the rest espesu4a product when you get it is applied evenly and gives a very natural color
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?