BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
It was on sale so i buy it to try it and i liked !! its good for the daily use it give my face some life and light, the only thing i didn't liked that the covarage is light but its good its not a foundation and also that it have to renew every 2 hours its kind of hard when you are out !
Mannat A.
One of the first beauty products that I used , has medium to light coverage, definitely glows, heathy for summer , doesn't last to long and there is no shade range .
Flora N.
I like this product since it does have a nice amount of coverage and it feels light on my skin. I use it with a moisturizer I have and after I apply the moisturizer I apply the BB cream. It is a little bit oily, so I have to put powder to set it. Once I apply it, it feels really light on my face which is a good thing. A problem I have is if it's raining outside and you want to wipe off rain that gets on your face, the product will wipe off and you'll smear the BB cream, which will leave a smear mark on your face..
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I was so exited when I saw it in the shop because I was looking for a nice bb cream. But I was disappointed,it does not work as a "skin perfector". I was not expecting a lot because creams can't make your skin " perfect " but it still moisturizers well my skin whan I use it. It still is a good bb cream. I use it when I go to school but I need to be carful because of I put to much it gives an orange tint.
Lisa C.
Great B B cream.
I wanted sumthing light for those hotter days and this was just perfect.
It gave a nice light coverage and felt smooth almost like I was wearing nothing on my face. I would definitely recommend this if your looking for light coverage.
Esther R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The coverage is fantastic for a BB cream and I love the radiant, healthy finish. It easily replaces foundation and is great for everyday wear.
Carolina V.
This is a great formula for dry skin. It's not high coverage but it leaves a nice finish with just a little but powder over it. I wouldn't recommend someone with oily skin to use it
Virginia A.
Etobicoke , Ontario
So many reviews say "not for oily skin" and such. Garnier makes this product in the regular version and also one for combination to oily skin. It's a nice option for those of us who are too oily to wear most generic bb creams.
Most days, I just wear this with some mascara and call my makeup done. It's obviously not full coverage as it is a bb cream, not a foundation, but you can build the coverage up if you allow it to set and add another layer. On days when I want to wear foundation, I use this first as a moisturizer and then put the rest of my makeup on.
It's not top of the line as far as bb creams go, but it is quite good for the size and price.
Anila N.
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream was perhaps the first BB cream that i purchased due to the hype and trend of BB, CC, DD creams!
The first thing that i noticed that the formula was really runny! And i usually relate the consistency to the coverage! Hence i felt that it didnt give me the coverage i needed! However, it did even out my skin tone to some extent so I would give it credit for it!
Overall, the consistency can be improved in order to give more coverage!
Yassmine E.
Some days I like my skin to feel fresh and light and when I got this only a few drops on my face and then everything was matched and perfect and also as I like it light and soft
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?