BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emily B.
Great bb cream for everyday use as it provides good coverage and benefits for the skin. A good alternative when you want to give your skin a break from foundation but still want some coverage. However, the shade range is limited.
Karla M.
Garnier BB Eye Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Roller.
Hace 3 meses compre el tono medio , no se adapto a mi tono de piel :( , no tiene cobertura media que promete , mi tubo se hizo duro , no tiene acceso a una buena aplicación .
megan n.
North Bay
I haven't gone a day this summer without wearing this! It has decent coverage if you have clear skin. I like that it evens out my skin tone with out being a heavy foundation. I top it off with a translucent powder to keep everything in place and I am set for hot summer days.
Allison B.
Very lightweight and non sticky. i use this daily i love the light coverage with light reflectors and would highly recommend this to anyone..and an added bonus is the built in sunscreen with moisturizers
Aracely Q.
This product is excellent when you are in college and you do not have the enough time to do your makeup, I do not remember if it has a sun protection, but I can tell that it cover very good to get a natural look, Maybe I will buy it again because I always hurry and it is manageable And very useful in the mornings.
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
I don't like this BB Cream. It's thick and it smells like perfume. It does build, but it's so thick it would feel so heavy. It's not great for oily skin. It has good coverage but it feels like face paint. I would not recommend it to others I don't think it's worth it,
Mireia S.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Bueno, no promete mucho esta base de maquillaje. Los brillos salen al poco rato, pesadez en el rostro, la base se va a las pocas horas, no recommendada para estar maquillada durante largas horas
Lyn A.
This is my favorite BB cream to date. I find that the shade suits me so much better than other BB creams that I've tried and it lasts for most of the day too. It gives my skin a nice dewy look although my skin does get oily around the T-zone after a couple of hours. Regardless, I will definitely be repurchasing it
Alba A.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Too oily for my already oily (and sometimes dry) skin. I prefer matte stuff but I was so into trying these. I'll never buy it again because it's too oily but I have to say it is super great.
Théa D.
This is the first BB cream I used and quite frankly it's not really that great. It has a great coverage but on the skin it looks like you've just put on a very greasy cream. I usually bend it a bit with a napkin to make it look a bit matter. It does wear off after a few hours for me. I would not buy it again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?