BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Brantford, ON
I really dislike this product. It's super thick and goes on super orange (I have the lightest shade). It doesn't blend out very well and the coverage isn't good, either. It sticks to all my sry skin patches and oxidizes a lot through out the day.
Wow... it's lovely and i love it so much..
This product so good for my and your skin..
After use this product the skin is clear and luminous.💖💖.
Best.best product😍
Milda J.
Milda J.
Coventry, West Midlands
Personally, it didn't work out for me. I found it a little thick and it made me look oily/shiny quite quickly, I always had to use powder with it as well. It did cover well. But overall, I didn't enjoy using it that much, it didn't work my skin.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
LOVE this BB cream! I think it provides really good coverage and it moisturizes my skin really well! I like applying this with my fingers best :) I definitely recommend this BB cream for those who want a lightweight and moisturizing glow
Eram K.
Eram K.
Wasn't really my favorite.But does a decent job and is not bad for every day use.I just felt it made my face a little oily after a while.
Haize C.
Haize C.
I really love it, i like the texture and the color it left on my face even though when its hor aoutside i dont like the effect.
Aylin R.
Aylin R.
It's amazing. Lo uso para mi maquillaje diario, ya que es muy ligero y no tienes la sensación de tener maquillaje en tu rostro.
Louise D.
Louise D.
The BB cream itself is great especially if you're looking for a dewy look. There are two problems with it however and those are that it can look very oily halfway through the day and that even the lightest shade makes me look like I've only applied fake tan to my face.
Monsesita F.
Monsesita F.
La proteccion que brinda al cuidado de tu piel, la practicidad para colocarla asi como el beneficio de lucir genial me encanta
Imane I.
Imane I.
Boumerdès
I've been looking all around for the Perfect bb cream and i finelly found it in GARNIER and i'm glad i did ! And it's 5 in 1 !
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?