BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lisa C.
Great B B cream.
I wanted sumthing light for those hotter days and this was just perfect.
It gave a nice light coverage and felt smooth almost like I was wearing nothing on my face. I would definitely recommend this if your looking for light coverage.
Esther R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The coverage is fantastic for a BB cream and I love the radiant, healthy finish. It easily replaces foundation and is great for everyday wear.
Carolina V.
This is a great formula for dry skin. It's not high coverage but it leaves a nice finish with just a little but powder over it. I wouldn't recommend someone with oily skin to use it
Virginia A.
Etobicoke , Ontario
So many reviews say "not for oily skin" and such. Garnier makes this product in the regular version and also one for combination to oily skin. It's a nice option for those of us who are too oily to wear most generic bb creams.
Most days, I just wear this with some mascara and call my makeup done. It's obviously not full coverage as it is a bb cream, not a foundation, but you can build the coverage up if you allow it to set and add another layer. On days when I want to wear foundation, I use this first as a moisturizer and then put the rest of my makeup on.
It's not top of the line as far as bb creams go, but it is quite good for the size and price.
Anila N.
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream was perhaps the first BB cream that i purchased due to the hype and trend of BB, CC, DD creams!
The first thing that i noticed that the formula was really runny! And i usually relate the consistency to the coverage! Hence i felt that it didnt give me the coverage i needed! However, it did even out my skin tone to some extent so I would give it credit for it!
Overall, the consistency can be improved in order to give more coverage!
Yassmine E.
Some days I like my skin to feel fresh and light and when I got this only a few drops on my face and then everything was matched and perfect and also as I like it light and soft
Carina P.
I use this skin perfector mostly on the summer when I have a tan. It evens out my skin and I get a light sheen that makes my skin glow. I even use it to go to the beach. Love it.
Kimberley D.
Darwin
Pretty nice BB cream I have noticed a difference in my skin looking better over the course of using this instead of it breaking me out.
Lorena E.
Whenever I don't feel like using foundation i just spread this on my face since it is tinted and dab a little of setting powder over it, it gives more of a natural look, its the best base for any foundation and works great as a primer!
Mileny F.
São Paulo
Esse modelo nunca usei mas pelo que fiquei sabendo ele é muito bom para qualquer tipo de pele, então se eu tiver a oportunidade de testar, falarei mais sobre ele.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?