BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amelie C.
Amelie C.
Montreal , Quebec
I thought it was a good light fondation for everyday use. It use it to fade away uneven tone. It moisturized the skin left and douey finish. It didn't feel thick nor does it look like i have a ton of makeup on your face. the shade is a bit to dark for my skin but if i blend it well its fine.
Paty G.
Paty G.
No se si asi sea. O por que mi piel tarda tanto en absorber el producto. Posiblemte no va con mi piel.aun asi lo uso ya q es lijera.
Maskit M.
Maskit M.
As soon as this product came out I rushed to the store and got it because I have never seen anything like it before and heard some pretty good reviews on it. I tried the product and Fell in love with it! It is basically a product which gives coverage and evens out your skin tone but isn't too thick either. I defiantly recommend this product to people who are starting out with makeup or who just need light coverage! xx
safiya A.
safiya A.
I love this product as I have clear skin however if you have a bad day with skin you can cover the spots and red areas with this amaizing product. Also, this product is suitable for many people who have got any imperfections or dark areas on their face.
Shyla H.
Shyla H.
Rotorua
Beautiful natural look! Cheap, compact and easy to apply. Can't go wrong with this product, great for any type of skin!
sneha v.
sneha v.
Wasn't really satisfied with this one. It looked slightly ashy and patchy on my face. Probably didn't match well with my skin tone
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Northern Ireland
I really like my Garnier BB creams, They aren't anywhere near full coverage but they do tend to cover up pigmentation and things like that. It feels very moisturizing and sits nicely on the skin! I have a few bb creams but prefer this one over most. x
Wow... it's lovely and i love it so much..
This product so good for my and your skin..
After use this product the skin is clear and luminous.ūüíĖūüíĖ.
Best.best productūüėć
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Brantford, ON
I really dislike this product. It's super thick and goes on super orange (I have the lightest shade). It doesn't blend out very well and the coverage isn't good, either. It sticks to all my sry skin patches and oxidizes a lot through out the day.
Maria R.
Maria R.
I tried the combination you oily skin tube. at first i really liked this product, good coverage, evened my skin tone, stayed on all day and hid slight imperfections. About after a month of using it though, the pigment got streaky, it stopped lasting all day, it made me look patchy and i started to breakout even more than before. disappointed.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?