BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Caitlin G.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I use this BB cream everyday (I have mine in medium/dark) and it makes my skin look so nice and healthy. It leaves this nice glow and radiance. The scent of it is nice too. It blends really nicely and you get a ton of product. They should make more shades so more people can benefit from how amazing this product is! It feels very light on the skin, very comfortable, makes my skin look smooth and soft. Its more for people that already have "good" skin to begin with. You will not like it if you have acne, oily skin. Because this is hydrating and I have dry skin. Its a very light coverage. If you want more than a light coverage, a BB cream is not for you. I love it, I will repurchase when I run out.
Natasha K.
Dubai
The bb cream is well blendable but the only issue I face is finding a perfect tone
They have very less options for shades and usually it's either too light or too dark for my skin
Casey O.
This BB cream is nice but it sometimes looks weird on my skin. It is really hit and miss. Some days it works fine for me and sometimes it looks horrible and I have no idea why??
Shivani P.
Not as effective can do better with the packing... lasting is ok... gvs u more of a white finish.. gives you full coverage... needs to be powered if you are oily skin type... would recommend... maybe....
Amy J.
Found this product great for the summer when you only want a little makeup on to even your skin tone. I did find it was thicker than most and hard to give an effortless look as it looked almost caked on.
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
I love using this on days when I don't really want to wear make up it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft but also covers the bits I want covered and makes my face look smooth
Megan H.
This product smells so good, and it doesn't make you look or even feel that you have makeup on. It's very natural and easy to blend. I would surely buy it again,it's so much better than a foundation
Areeba k.
I love this BB Cream it's super affordable. And glides on easily. It matches my skintone very well. I use it for days when I don't wanna use too much foundation. I think it pretty cool and has sheer coverage. Works well for oily skin and can be used for dry skin as well
Kyrie F.
Catford, London
Considering this is a BB cream it gives enough coverage for me to use as an everyday foundation. Gives my skin a nice glow, highly hydrating and way to blend. Unfortunately the light shade isn't light enough for extremely pale girls
Georgia C.
Quite difficult to find a light enough shade to match my skin tone, but does however, allow for a light yet even coverage, great for day to day use to cover some redness.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?