BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Poonam S.
Best product to use if you don't like putting on makeup/foundation everyday. Blends in great. I've got flaky skin so at first I thought maybe this will increase my flakiness but it actually toned it down! It just creates a natural, flawless look and it's absolutely perfect for any light event!
Andrea A.
Stouffville , ON
Decent coverage for a bb cream. The one thing I didn't like about this product was it was too wet/oily of a formula and that left my face looking very shiny, but this may not be the case for everyone's skin. For the price, you are getting a very good amount of product too, it will last a while!
Alexandra R.
I didn't like this product at all, it was super oily and left my skin feeling too sticky. After a week I had a lot of pimples and that's very rare for my skin type. I wouldn't buy it again..
So if you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend it.
Karen F.
This bb cream is really light, i don't think it do a lot of coverage but it doesn't make my skin dry, but my T zone do get a big oily and shiny after 2-3hs on a normal australia day, i still haven't finished the tub it's something i go to when i just want a light and school day make up
Marnie K.
Seemed kind of thick and made me look caked on. I felt it clogged my pores. I didn't really like the smell, it smelled very perfumey. The price was good in a double pack from costco. I wouldn't recommend it
Melissa M.
Whitbourne , CA
I love this cream foundation! It gives me flawless looking skin and leaves my skin soft and smooth! I like the coverage it gives, I usually choose tinted moisturizing creams over foundations for my skin!
Lily C.
Toronto
This product would only be good if you have relatively good skin to begin with. However, if your skin is at all oily this product only would exacerbate it. Coverage is very very sheer, and it tends to stick to any imperfections on my face.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
It was on sale so i buy it to try it and i liked !! its good for the daily use it give my face some life and light, the only thing i didn't liked that the covarage is light but its good its not a foundation and also that it have to renew every 2 hours its kind of hard when you are out !
Linda E.
I felt like this product was average for me. It has a nice smell to it and the coverage is also okay, but it made my skin oily which is not okay, also it looked heavy on me after I put powder on, which it should not since it is a BB cream.
Natalié B.
Very thick texture, which is not characteristic of usual BB cream, but the effect of this product is like paint on your face! It covers with a lot of pigment. The normal BB cream is almost transparent, light texture, moisturizing the skin. I don't like it! It's foundation, not BB cream!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?