BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Rhonda D.
Rhonda D.
As a mom of two, this product is AMAZING! I've noticed a difference in my complexion after using it for one week, I think it's a new staple for my makeup bag. I have fair skin, but purchased the light/medium, and it's perfect. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for busy moms.
Carol-Ann H.
Carol-Ann H.
I got to try this and I was happy with it. It made my skin feel so soft and it blended in so well and covered things that such as my rosacea that I have on my cheeks so well that most people that have seen me asked me what I did with my skin and so I told them and they have been happy and returning customers like me. I can't go a day without putting it on. It is the first thing I put on after I clean my face in the morning and it lasts all day so it is worth every penny.
Stefanny P.
Stefanny P.
La Puente, CA
I do not like how my skin leaves me, because of the small range of colors I did not find one that will fit my color. It's too much water
Aimee y.
Aimee y.
Charlottetown, PE
The Garnier BB cream is go to for summer and lazy Saturdays. It has amazing coverage and a great Dewey glow that blends easily and lasts all day!
Diana A.
Diana A.
The colour would blend perfectly with my skin tone but it crumbled or vanished through the day. It doesn't helps to cover acne or scars.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
millet, AB
It's a substitute for my Laura Mercier moisturizer Foundation I love. This goes on smooth, color matches and is perfect for light wear.
xiomara m.
xiomara m.
I love. In personal i love, much much and i like to much..is the best for ever never i like very much uses in mery chritsmas
yolibeth r.
yolibeth r.
Es una crema muy muy buena la verdad se las recomiendo no daña tu piel y te ayuda a mantenerla sana con todas las propiedades que tiene
August M.
August M.
I wear this on my face every day and love it. It is light weight and when using my fingers or a damp sponge it blends away flawlessly. It is medium coverage and looks like your own skin but better. It does not break me out and lasts all day. I highly recommend this product.
Shreya S.
Shreya S.
Its a nice product very smooth on application and gives a nice coverage for those having pimple or any skin problems but not available everywhere... But its a gud product
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?