BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alina K.
Melle
Like the texture, like the light coverage (very natural) but I got the light one and its waaaay to dark. But the price is very affordable for a little bit darker skin tones ( not white as me 😄
Maria C.
Pachuca
en lo particular , mi bb cream garnier si me gusta pero no me cubre mucho y como yo sufro de manchas en mi piel suelo a combinarla con otra base para que me de esa cobertura que deseó obtener
Nora T.
I like this bb cream for my combination skin. It provides medium covorage which I'm OK with sence I don't have major skin problems. It is gentle on my skin which make feel ok to use it on a daily bases. The only flaw in my openion is that it has limited shades.
lexia j.
Gives off a smooth reflection ,doesn't go patchy or dry leaves a flawless look and for the girls that hardly wear makeup this is a great product to use as its not heavy its a light feeling.
Phoebe D.
Way too dark for those who are deathly pale, gave you a healthy glow but needs more range in shades. I liked that there was light coverage, I think this would be great for those who don't wear make up on a regular basis.
Samantha L.
Abbotsford, BC
Great product! A little on the pricey side for drug store find but it works well and matches to the skin nicely. Wished it was a more full coverage foundation but otherwise it works well.
Sigita A.
Maidstone
This is more moisturizer than foundation and looks  natural, perfect if you just need something to even out skin-tone.But for is too greasy and shiny also.Not for me I'm afraid.
Verona B.
A pretty nice bb cream for a natural look. It gives light to medium coverage and last a few hours. But the consistency is pretty oily, so it is better for people with normal to dry skin.
Purva A.
Telangana
Well it gave my dry Simon some shine. Lasted quits long. Was little sticky but worth it. Not too expensive. The pack lasted long. Good to use and a shot to give it a try at. Sun perfect.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
I have really sensitive skin and it's either too oily or too dry. This stuff gives the right amount of coverage while balancing everything out. Garnier products are typically affordable and this is no exception
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?