BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
I like the coverage and how it keeps me matte throughout the day. The only downside is that it oxidizes pink, and I'm more yellow, so it's kind of hard for me. I also would love it a little more if there was a fair/light shade.
Nelda P.
This BB cream is great for my skin because it doesn't dry it out as much as other ones I've tried. (L'Oreal, Maybelline) I do wear face cream underneath otherwise it dries out my skin a little bit. It gives good coverage, not too much but just enough to cover up minor blemishes. For me it lasts all day, and leaves my face matte. Sometimes I set it with a powder, but that isn't necessary for this BB cream.
Kim V.
This is the first BB cream I've ever tried and it's been 4 years since. I love it. It goes on smooth, blends nicely, isn't heavy or cakey and it's a low enough price point that I don't feel like I'm wasting if I over use it! Buy it ladies! It's a good staple for your bag!
Bailey G.
Ive tried other drugstore bb creams and this one by FAR beats them all. I bought mine in the combination/oily version for a matte finish and its seriously amazingggg! The best thing about this product is that its non-comedogenic (wont clog your pores!) It feels lightweight, stays matte all day long and has decent coverage! So glad I tried it out.
Fraan A.
a mi en lo personal me gusta bastante, sufro de piel seca y sensibilidad al sol, propensa al acné esta bb cream me ha ayudado bastante no solo protege mi piel, sino que también me ayuda a ocultar imperfecciones y a darle luminosidad, no la cambio!
Cameron A.
Kind of a disappointment, makes your skin feel greasy and nasty if you want any kind of coverage what so ever, doesn't smell that great, lid is really annoying and the colour is TERRIBLLE!! You will look orange if your pale, I bought the "light" despite not being pale at all and it would make any of my white friends look completely ridiculous with it on. Not impressed, I expect a light shade to be light.
Emalee O.
When used in conjunction with a pressed matte powder, this stuff is perfect! The coverage is absolutely phenomenal and it's light and not cakey. I used this regularly and it stays fixed all day. It's better than other bb creams and doesn't damage the skin or clog pores. Absolutely fantastic!
Jemma W.
This bb cream is lightweight and easy to blend with a stippling brush. I throw it on for those easy days when l dont want too much foundation but still want some coverage. The only reason I wouldn't give it another star is for the colour range.
Courtney T.
Paris, ON
I really dislike this product. It's super thick and goes on super orange (I have the lightest shade). It doesn't blend out very well and the coverage isn't good, either. It sticks to all my sry skin patches and oxidizes a lot through out the day.
Maria R.
I tried the combination you oily skin tube. at first i really liked this product, good coverage, evened my skin tone, stayed on all day and hid slight imperfections. About after a month of using it though, the pigment got streaky, it stopped lasting all day, it made me look patchy and i started to breakout even more than before. disappointed.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?