BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Dulce I.
GOOD: Good at covering imperfections and the shine it gives to skin. Creates a soft sensation on your skin. And the price is quite acceptable, due to the grs. it contains, lasts quite enough.

BAD: The range of colors in its palette is insufficient, and they tend to be in orange ones, even the fairest looks like that. And the SPF is quite low compared with some other brands that offer a higher range of sun protection.
Lydia B.
This cream is something i always use because it is so useful! It is very long lasting and is very resistant! it is a good formula for oily skin containing foundation and sunscreen. It is super easy to apply and blend in. I absolutely would recommend
Daphnee T.
Montreal, QC
I love this BB cream even though you have to be careful to blend it evenly. Otherwise, you could look a little orange. I like the texture, and it feels really moisturizing. I use it on a daily basis when I don't want to go full coverage. I have to use a concealer on top of it when I want to cover pimples.
Patricia C.
This product is ok, not my favorite though... It's a good BB cream but I like a little bit more coverage not just a tint of color. The sunblock that it has make my eyes tear a lot and it's not very long lasting. The scent is good. I would not buy this product again.
Sophie S.
I love love love this BB cream, it is fantastic for everyday use, it is light and gives a no make up look. its great if you have sensistve or dry skin like i do. it gives light coverage and is perfect for a summer look. it does leave a bit of a shine so a light dusting of powder and off you go!
Imogen B.
England
Absolute love this product I definitely give it 5/5. The packaging is really nice and is portable. Whilst the product protects your skin it will help make your skin look radiant and luminous. I would purchase this product again from boots it is great.
Rachelle B.
I love this product! The consistency is perfect and the coverage is good! It always makes my makeup look great! I love to use this alone in the summer and under my makeup as a primer in the colder months! FLAWLESS
Beth G.
I really like this product, the roller ball is really cooling on the eye area and reduces puffiness, and the tinted cream helps to cover my dark circles, I have quite dark circles so this doesn't cover them completely but gives me a good start.
Anastasiya L.
I don't like using foundations as I think they are to heavy for my skin. I've tried a lot of different BB creams but this one is the best. It doesn't make me orange, the coverage is light as well as the consistency, and the price is good as well.
Jessica H.
Toronto, ON
I use this everyday. Provides my face moisture that it needs and it provides enough coverage for everyday wear. Looks natural while lightening some scars. Need to use powder after or face looks really greasy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?