BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Dafni P.
When I first got this, I was super excited for finally getting my first foundation-like product.
However, this BB cream does not provide any coverage at all, unless I build it up, which is pointless because then I am wasting so much product to cover the smallest of redness.
Anyways, aside from the coverage issue, I think it is great for oily skin types. It leaves a good-looking long-lasting matte finish.
Also, it seems to hydrate my face well enough.

To be used with a wet sponge or fingers, preferably.
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
A little too costly for the result I say. I have to moisturize my face first or else it sticks to the skin and is tough to rub in. The color does blend in but I don't see much of a difference. I can still see dark circles.
Nika K.
Zagreb, Croatia
I didn't try many BB creams so far, but this one I'm not quite sure about. I do like it, because I feel like it gives a lot more coverage than other BB creams, but it's really shiny, so I have to use powder over it, which to me completely misses the point of a BB cream. So.. okay foundation, not so good BB cream.
maisie b.
Christchurch
This went on so smooth and perfect. I love the coverage for a BB cream. It did sort of cling to dry areas throughout the day though. It also faded throughout the day whenIi didn't use any powder, setting spray or primer.
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
This stuff is great for going to the beach or days when you don't want to put on a full face of makeup covers imprections very creamy and smooth makes the face hhave a little bit of colour this product is great on the go
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Was not very impressed with this. For one, it said "dark"on the packaging but the color was much more lighter medium. Also, it has such a thick consistency and does not offer much coverage. Its basically a bad foundation.
Jessica Q.
I absolutely love this cream !! It really evened out my skin tones and made it by the end of the summer I almost did not need foundation! It does not cover really well if you have a lot of breakouts already but it's great for summer cause it does not clog your pours so it will help your acne clear up ! Love it !
Hannah C.
I used to wear this all the time when I first started wearing makeup and thought it was amazing. Now when I use it, it has very light coverage which isn't what I'm looking for but I think its perfect for when people are young and are just starting out with makeup -- or are comfortable with light coverage 💗
Javi G.
chile, temuco
Excelente bb cream , cubre alguna de mis imperfecciones súper bien , pero a la vez me da un acabado Natural, que ninguna otra bb cream me a podido dar, da una sensación de que no llevas nada de maquillaje, es perfecta para el día a día 100% recomendable
Daphnee T.
Montreal, QC
I love this BB cream even though you have to be careful to blend it evenly. Otherwise, you could look a little orange. I like the texture, and it feels really moisturizing. I use it on a daily basis when I don't want to go full coverage. I have to use a concealer on top of it when I want to cover pimples.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?