BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nadia C.
I've got oil skin, this worked great on it. I use it during the week for work, it lasts the whole day for me, I use a setting spray with it.Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Jennifer L.
This is my go to, holy grail product. Summer, winter, spring or fall! It's always on hand. I have one at home and one in my travel bag and always a back up stored in the house!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Lisa K.
I did not like this BB cream. The texture was awfull, too thick. The finish was horrible and dry, which is the opposite of how a BB cream should feel. I love other garnier products so I gave it a try, but it was a waste of money.
Eavey H.
I think this BB cream is perfect for people with sensitive skin and also people who feel like they need a little bit of coverage without caking their face with foundation. Although it has small coverage it does last throughout the day and makes your skin look very smooth.
kayla f.
WA
bb cream is great for beginners at makeup. it covers well and is inexpensive coming in large tubes. this product does cover most imperfections although i have discovered that is sometimes leaves the skin patchy.
Irene C.
Para el dia a dia está guay, hidrata bastante y es muy cómoda de llevar, no tengo ninguna pega sobre ella. La cobertura es la justa y suficiente. Mi piel no es grasa, es mas bien seca con tendencia acneica y me funciona genial
katy H.
Enfield, London
This is the only BB cream that works for me however I still don't like the finish. Nice coverage but hard to blend out as it soaks too easily into the skin. definitely moisturising and would recommend as a primer as that's how I've been using it recently
Camelia P.
I was so disappointed of this BB cream it made my skin look ten times shinier, plus it oxidizes really really bad on the skin...however it may be good for someone with dry or even combination skin.
Harriet-Jane R.
Liverpool
I love the formula and I love the coverage, the only downside is the colour selection but other then that's it's everything I look for in a BB cream it's amazing for my oil/dry combination skin.
Alina K.
Melle
Like the texture, like the light coverage (very natural) but I got the light one and its waaaay to dark. But the price is very affordable for a little bit darker skin tones ( not white as me 😄
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?