BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
member-30643
member-30643
This bb creme is the best specialy for débutante because it so leger and she has a very good coverate we can make it like a anti-soleil and it has a vetamine E that is very healthy <3
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
Calexico , CA
Si buscas algun maquillaje natural este te puede ayudar como quien dice solo es crema con un poco de color, te puede funcionar para diario
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Laval
It's a nice bb cream if you have neutral to pink undertone.. I have olive skin so the color wasnt the best but the product itself is good!
natalia a.
natalia a.
Hannover
I totally love this product Ive been using this for years. it light and doesn't make my face feel cake on with stuff. and has a nice light coverage
Katharina A.
Katharina A.
It tends to darken after you apply it. I personally don't like the finish but I'm not a fan of BB creams in general.
fransel r.
fransel r.
my favourite b b cream ever. a bit expensive. but it works well on those days where i dont feel like a full makeup face. good coverage.lite weight.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Mexico City
I use it everyday to even out my skin tone and make it look nicer. It is easy to blend and doesn't make my skin look oily at all, plus it has SPF!!
Serena N.
Serena N.
I love this BBcream :) this product uniforms my skin and gives me a glow and a natural skin. It's very easy to apply and lasts all day :)
Rhonda D.
Rhonda D.
As a mom of two, this product is AMAZING! I've noticed a difference in my complexion after using it for one week, I think it's a new staple for my makeup bag. I have fair skin, but purchased the light/medium, and it's perfect. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for busy moms.
Aimee y.
Aimee y.
Charlottetown, PE
The Garnier BB cream is go to for summer and lazy Saturdays. It has amazing coverage and a great Dewey glow that blends easily and lasts all day!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?