BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Anna G.
I wnjoy this one on my no makeup makeup days in cold weather. It helps my blemishes in control during the day. The downside for me it makes my skin super oily when wearing even for couple hours in hot weather
Falah G.
Really good for everyday use because it gives a natural and dewy finish. It isn't too heavy and doesn't need too much to cover the face. It evens out your complexion but it doesn't totally cover your blemishes, but it is good for everyday. :))
Hope S.
Terrible color matching is a big no no with the colors available plus it does kind of separate on my skin. Really hate it for my skin just threw it away was so bad plus gave me breakouts too so just cons.
Nicole M.
Love this be cream. Perfect for days on the go. Leaves a flawless application and isn't sticky. Very easy to blend with medium to light coverage. Very affordable
sam s.
My first impression of this BB cream was good as it was the first BB cream I had ever used. Good consistency, a very pleasant smell however does not give much coverage and tends look oily or shiny on your face after few minutes. If you have dry skin then this would be perfect for you.
Joanne K.
Dundowran Beach
Liked this product when first put on my skin but felt that it just sits on the surface and feels quite tacky. Also transferred over the course of the day. Maybe it's because I have oily skin.

Naagham A.
Cons: i am not a fan of the consistency of the product and looks a bit strange on my face if i do not apply anything else ( foundation etc) on top. Pros: It kept my face well moisturized and i think it does wonders to cover small blemishes. I would not recommend to very fair people.
Teagan M.
cape town
I usually love Garnier products, but this BB cream has not had a positive reaction to my face, due to the fact that the next day when i have washed off the BB cream, it always leaves new spots on my face.
Rosemary W.
Toronto, ON
I like to use this as a makeup base. It applies very easily. The coverage isn't spectacular but I like the way it makes my skin look and feel. There's a lot of product in each container as well. I would buy again.
Afnan M.
Riyadh
I use the medium color for my skin and I'm happy about its coverage. It feeds light yet it covers my uneven skin. I feel like it's moisturizer for my skin.
The price is affordable and definitely I'll buy it again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?