BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Gold Coast
Way too dark for me, was greasy in 2 hours unfortunately it was not a good fit for my pale oily skin, it also oxidised and made me look orange.
Michelle  T.
Michelle T.
Markham, ON
I have a shade that is too dark so I mix it with another bb cream that's too light for me to match my skin tone as much as possible. It has medium coverage and it has been in my travel makeup bag. I switched to using a sponge and this stuff blends like a dream.
Yulie T.
Yulie T.
I love this foundation. It feels really light on my skin. And most importantly doctor recommended me this one because it's non-comedogenic since I break out a lot this helps to not clog my pores
varshitha n.
varshitha n.
It just gives u a no makeup look.u can just apply it on every day basis and ur ready to go. Useful for college, office. Good for oily skin type
gharrad n.
gharrad n.
It's always glowing what ever i put powder it still glow meduim coverage i dislike it maybe it's good for other skin type but for me it's flop
Nur C.
Nur C.
Honestly this bb cream was the only thing i used for some time because it was affordable and it was decent enough but if you have an oily or combination skin it will come off during the day.
Tia A.
Tia A.
I bought it first time when I was 15 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have no words to describe my B&B cream first I ddint like it because I didint know how to use it but now I do
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
nova iguaçu
Bb crem tenho vários mas confesso que esse é um dos melhores que tenho, porque ele deixa tão natural e cobre perfeita e deixa a pele uniforme
lesley c.
lesley c.
Duncan
I did not like this product. My skin felt oily and greasy after use. It did not blend nicely, and the color was way off.
Sigita A.
Sigita A.
Maidstone
This is more moisturizer than foundation and looks  natural, perfect if you just need something to even out skin-tone.But for is too greasy and shiny also.Not for me I'm afraid.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?