BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Laura M.
Mulmur , ON
This BB cream provides pretty decent coverage. This cream does work very well to even out skin tones and hide blemishes. However, I find that it leaves a shin on your skin and have to put a powder foundation over top to hide the shine.
Robyn E.
Kamloops, BC
This is my favorite BB cream. The light colour is even dark on my pale skin but it blends well. It does a great job at covering up imperfections and if I have blemishes this covers them well so I don't have to pile the concealer on. It survives through my sweaty gym sessions and it feels clean on my skin. This product is a must buy!
Silia L.
It's okey for the price but I used it and m'y skin was so oily i didn't like the finished look. THEY came with the one for acné prone skin and se told me that it was amazing i need to try it. Thé smell isn't bad actually for a drugstore product if you need a light coverage and you don't have an oily skin , this product is for you !
Alley H.
I love this BB Cream! It's the best one I have tried! It's light not to cakey... Goes on great! I have purchased this twice and will purchase again. Overall good price and quality. Would recommend for summer days or even everyday wear.
Mandy D.
Love this BB-cream! It's perfect for my skin which has a low moisture level. It's a rich cream that hydrates my skin and gives it a nice glow. I only need a drop to dover my entire face. Because it's such a good product for an honest price I will definitely buy it again.
Nicki K.
Windsor, ON
I'm always extremely iffy when it comes to liquid makeup because with a powder or foundation overtop, it looks discoloured and/or purple/dark brown spot that just stands out more. This covers really well! Unfortunately I'm a colour in between two shades and wish they had a bit more selection, but I do love how its invisible!
Louise D.
The BB cream itself is great especially if you're looking for a dewy look. There are two problems with it however and those are that it can look very oily halfway through the day and that even the lightest shade makes me look like I've only applied fake tan to my face.
Kat D.
My brother have me this and I normally don't use bb creams on my eyes but this made a difference!!! My eyes are not only moisturized but the little tint it has made me look more alive.... You don't need a lot of product so although it comes with little product, it'll last you a while. Mine lasted about 3 months.
leah R.
So smooth and luxerious love it covers everything and still leaves my face feeling light and airy . This is my go to makeup. I tell my daughters to use it too . I recommend it to all my friends and family . Will use this and only this . With sensitive skin it has been such a great thing not to have to worry about it .
Dafni P.
When I first got this, I was super excited for finally getting my first foundation-like product.
However, this BB cream does not provide any coverage at all, unless I build it up, which is pointless because then I am wasting so much product to cover the smallest of redness.
Anyways, aside from the coverage issue, I think it is great for oily skin types. It leaves a good-looking long-lasting matte finish.
Also, it seems to hydrate my face well enough.

To be used with a wet sponge or fingers, preferably.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?