BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Aranzazu C.
This was my first encounter with the BB creams world, and I loved it. I still use BB cream rather than foundation as it is lighter and more natural. Garnier's one it's in between those, and gives me a very nice glowy finish. I would love it more if it weren't stichy on the eyes.
Kristin K.
I am a big fan of BB and CC creams, and I've purchased a variety of high and low products. This is the best drug store BB cream I have. For the price and amount you get it's an amazing deal. It's more liquidy than most tinted moisturizers, but you get a great amount of coverage without looking cakey. It feels more breathable than others, and does a good job holding up all day. I have combination skin and feel like it does a good job moisturizing where it needs to, but isn't oily in other places.
Lucy M.
Liverpool
This cream makes my face glow! It is very soft and blends well, i love to use it in summer because of the SPF. It moisturises your face making it feel so soft, i would buy it again because it hides all my inperfections.
Katie C.
Langford, Bedfordshire
I'm probably biased having come from using Skin79/Missha/Tony Moly and other Korean BB creams. In comparison, Garnier has a lower SPF, no brightening qualities and doesn't match my skin. It left orange lines which rubbed off on all the clothes I wore...it didn't last long and offered very little protection or benefits. It made my skin oily very quickly and all round didn't work for my skin...:(
Monica B.
Quando o assunto é ao redor olhos todas sabemos que é onde fica mais as marcas da idade e Garnier BB garante um resultado duradouro em peles claras tipo a minha desfaça perfeitamente marcas de expressões na região abaixo dos olhos pretendo continuar usando amei o resultado.
Laura M.
Mulmur , ON
This BB cream provides pretty decent coverage. This cream does work very well to even out skin tones and hide blemishes. However, I find that it leaves a shin on your skin and have to put a powder foundation over top to hide the shine.
Silia L.
It's okey for the price but I used it and m'y skin was so oily i didn't like the finished look. THEY came with the one for acné prone skin and se told me that it was amazing i need to try it. Thé smell isn't bad actually for a drugstore product if you need a light coverage and you don't have an oily skin , this product is for you !
Robyn E.
Kamloops, BC
This is my favorite BB cream. The light colour is even dark on my pale skin but it blends well. It does a great job at covering up imperfections and if I have blemishes this covers them well so I don't have to pile the concealer on. It survives through my sweaty gym sessions and it feels clean on my skin. This product is a must buy!
Alley H.
I love this BB Cream! It's the best one I have tried! It's light not to cakey... Goes on great! I have purchased this twice and will purchase again. Overall good price and quality. Would recommend for summer days or even everyday wear.
Nicki K.
Windsor, ON
I'm always extremely iffy when it comes to liquid makeup because with a powder or foundation overtop, it looks discoloured and/or purple/dark brown spot that just stands out more. This covers really well! Unfortunately I'm a colour in between two shades and wish they had a bit more selection, but I do love how its invisible!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?