BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lea A.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
This might not be my perfect BB-Cream, but for its price it is pretty decent. I like the smell of it (reminds me of summer) and that it has SPF in it.
I am very pale, therefore the colour is not perfect for me but I try to blend it well, and not use too much. It hydrates my skin, and looks glowy and natural - that's what I love about this BB-Cream. I use this a lot, since it gives good coverage, but does not cover up my freckles (which is good).
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I got this one as a small size i got a bb cream pack l cream and eye roller perfector, i don't really know if its good or not i love the Metal surface gives the sense of refreshment, i don't like the color it doesn't complete the bb cream like it turn to orange color !
kaja g.
kaja g.
Murska Sobota
It is very very good, but i don't like it that much because it makes my skin look very shiny and then i can't cover it:/ But as primer under the foundation is amazing:) If i put on just this one it doesn't give any coverage so i must need to put on some foundation:)
Joanne K.
Joanne K.
Dundowran Beach
Liked this product when first put on my skin but felt that it just sits on the surface and feels quite tacky. Also transferred over the course of the day. Maybe it's because I have oily skin.

Esha I.
Esha I.
Have been using this guys since years and it never disappoints me. Love it so much. Is extremely light, and gives medium coverage for everyday use
Balqis M.
Balqis M.
It really good for combination skin as it give even-toned complexion. Besides, it also make my pore less visible and prevent my skin from sunburn.
Rosalie M.
Rosalie M.
tijuana
Me encanta es súper ligera, me encanta que siempre está el tono perfecto a mi piel, luce fresca y natural !! My skin was a little oily and works so good
Vivi E.
Vivi E.
Dki Jakarta , Jakarta utara penjaringan Rusun kapuk muara blok A lantai 5 no 11
Day cover nya medium cocok buat sehari Hari tanpa kecuali , warnanya sangat bervariasi , tapi sayang di Indonesia hanya sedikit warna yg tersedia
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Gold Coast
Way too dark for me, was greasy in 2 hours unfortunately it was not a good fit for my pale oily skin, it also oxidised and made me look orange.
Yulie T.
Yulie T.
I love this foundation. It feels really light on my skin. And most importantly doctor recommended me this one because it's non-comedogenic since I break out a lot this helps to not clog my pores
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?