BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Naagham A.
Cons: i am not a fan of the consistency of the product and looks a bit strange on my face if i do not apply anything else ( foundation etc) on top. Pros: It kept my face well moisturized and i think it does wonders to cover small blemishes. I would not recommend to very fair people.
Teagan M.
cape town
I usually love Garnier products, but this BB cream has not had a positive reaction to my face, due to the fact that the next day when i have washed off the BB cream, it always leaves new spots on my face.
Afnan M.
Riyadh
I use the medium color for my skin and I'm happy about its coverage. It feeds light yet it covers my uneven skin. I feel like it's moisturizer for my skin.
The price is affordable and definitely I'll buy it again.
Anastasia R.
zakynthos
The price of this product is affordable and its quality is very good! It has a well lasting and it is buildable. It is to apply as its texture is soft! The sun protection is good but low for the summer!
stargirl B.
When I first put it on I felt right away that it was the right one . I needed a good non oily and light kinda foundation to use for summer and this worked perfectly. Completely statisfyed . Adore it ..
Nadia C.
I've got oil skin, this worked great on it. I use it during the week for work, it lasts the whole day for me, I use a setting spray with it.Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Lisa K.
I did not like this BB cream. The texture was awfull, too thick. The finish was horrible and dry, which is the opposite of how a BB cream should feel. I love other garnier products so I gave it a try, but it was a waste of money.
Jennifer L.
This is my go to, holy grail product. Summer, winter, spring or fall! It's always on hand. I have one at home and one in my travel bag and always a back up stored in the house!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Eavey H.
I think this BB cream is perfect for people with sensitive skin and also people who feel like they need a little bit of coverage without caking their face with foundation. Although it has small coverage it does last throughout the day and makes your skin look very smooth.
kayla f.
WA
bb cream is great for beginners at makeup. it covers well and is inexpensive coming in large tubes. this product does cover most imperfections although i have discovered that is sometimes leaves the skin patchy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?