BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Blaga M.
I love the nice scent that this BB Cream has. I have fair skin, so the light tone matched my skin. In spite of this, throughout the day, my skin became oily and this transfered a lot onto my phone and clothes. The formula could be improved. I found a replacement for it now, and I am not using it anymore.
Dana D.
Very good BB cream for the price point. It nicely evens out the skin tone and it does offer some coverage - not as much as a foundation but hey it's a BB cream so you cannot expect full coverage. It blends in easily and does not have a chemical smell. The only downside for me is if I continuously use it without a "no make-up weekend" I get occasional blemishes.
All in all I am happy with this product and will be buying it again.
Anuna E.
Hamburg
Always a great alternative for me over foundation. I really go for light coverage and their bb cream is nice and feels lightweight while also doing its job. Also a great price range, and very easy to apply. I would recommend it to others, and for the days I'm not using foundation I would turn back to this.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
I have tried three or four other BB creams and this one is my favorite. Probably because they make one specifically for combination skin. I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to use BB creams as they tend to be a bit oily but then I found this. I know a couple other brands have caught on and started making them as well but this was my first and I love it. It has decent coverage and smooths my skin wonderfully!
Sevi B.
I love the Garnier Skin Perfector BB Cream for combination/oily skin in Light/Medium. It is the best BB cream I have ever tried. The texture is very light and it blends over the skin so seamlessly while providing just the right amount of coverage.
Pippa C.
This BB Cream is not suited to my combination skin and I had to touch up quite regularly throughout the day as it was resistant to staying on my face, particularly around the nose and most of my t-zone.

The colour range caters more towards the pinker skintones, which doesn't bode well for us cooler toned ladies and I found it quite difficult to blend.

Sofie W.
I find this really great to use on those days where you're feeling more fun down and tired. By applying this under my eyes I have found that it has really helped to reduce the appearance of any dark circles and bags under my eyes. It leaves you looking refreshed
Samantha J.
Cardiff
This was my first BB cream and I was slightly sceptical at first. However I was happily surprised with it. This BB cream is thick so you don't need to use much but it is better to used a foundation brush to blend it in so it provides a good even coverage.
I use the light colour BB cream as I'm quit pale but have rosy cheeks and this cream was amazing at covering my red cheeks.
I found this BB cream quite shiny so I used some powder on top of it which helped to reduce the shine.
Rhonda D.
As a mom of two, this product is AMAZING! I've noticed a difference in my complexion after using it for one week, I think it's a new staple for my makeup bag. I have fair skin, but purchased the light/medium, and it's perfect. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for busy moms.
Szonja S.
Well... this is the worst garnier product. I bought it online and I thought it will be so good but no. It's not easy to apply and it just come off so quickly. I wouldn't recommend..
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?