BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Mia C.
Mia C.
This BB cream keeps my skins fresh, smooth and corrected without the need for foundation. I find it lightweight and easy on my skin, love the smell and the consistency.
This bb cream is always in my purse because I use it when I need to do my makeup in the car. Applying one layer of this leaves my skin looking flawless all day. I would recommend to a person that had less time for makeup
Hana S.
Hana S.
The only bb cream& foundation replacement that glides perfectly on my combination skin. Smells good and suitable for those who can't stand strong scents only wish it had higher coverage for blemishes and imperfections. It doesn't make me patchy or oily in my T-zone and mostly it matched both my skin shade and tone (light)
Marta R.
Marta R.
Bucaramanga, NY
Me deja la cara un poco jugosa, con el paso de las horas tengo que volver a aplicarme un poco más. En el momento que me la aplico, cubre lo necesario.
Ishrat K.
Ishrat K.
Middlesbrough
This's BB cream is fantastic it's healthy for any skin and cover all my dark circles it's one of my fav BB creams ever I would totally recommend this.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
This bb cream isn't that special. It's just like a tinted moisturizer. I found it was a bit cakey feel and I needed to set it with a powder. If it's on sale I would buy it but other than that I don't think it's worth it
Samuel J.
Samuel J.
Perth
Great product. Natural colour that easily blends into the skin. Subtle coverage without looking too heavy. Product does oxidise on the skin slightly.
rose c.
rose c.
No me gusta esta crema ya que no me gusta como se ve en mi piel ,y no me gusta mucho el olor que tiene ,en empaque me parece muy adecuado me encanta!
Fatima Ezzahra F.
Fatima Ezzahra F.
Rome
It is good for everyday if you don't have problem in your face but the only issue with it that doesn't have enough SPF to protect my face from sun ..
lizette v.
lizette v.
Me encanta este producot y mas porque hay 2 versiones la que es oara piel grasa y para pieles secas este producto es maravilloso y aparte te ilumina la cara !!!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?