BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Monika M.
It's good for those of you who don't have very problematic skin. It evens out skin tone but leaves your skin very oily at least for first 20 minutes. Then you can leave it for natural effect or powder it. It's does not stay long but it's good for lazy days.
Sofi M.
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
I use it as a foundation because it makes my skin look healthy and it has spf. It covers my spots and dark circles pretty well so you don't need to use a lot of concealer. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Samantha K.
The best BB cream I've ever used. Perfect for those days when makeup isn't an option as this BB cream provides enough coverage for daily activities such as work. It really evens my skin tone and I love that it isn't harming my skin like makeup would!
Hollie S.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
This BB cream is very good! Some days I like to give my skin a break from foundation and wear something more lightweight and more natural and this is definitely something that works for me, it's very nice with a natural makeup look. Recommend.
Daniela S.
Metepec, Mexico
Creo que fue de las primeras bb crean que salieron y me gusto mucho por ser para maquillaje diario muy fácil y rápido de usar es súper práctico y me encanta. Lo uso todavía para ir a la universidad en el día a día
Sophie T.
leicester
Gives a good light coverage. However it oxidises quite a bit so it goes darker. Would not recommend for people with oily skin as it goes greasy throughout the day. But easy to blend and would recommend it to others
Rebecca M.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
This is by far the best BB cream I have ever used.
Not only does it have fantastic coverage it leaves my face moisturised for the whole day.
I have lots of compliments on this cream and I will use nothing else.
Amy C.
These BB creams only come in a limited colour range, with light being too dark for fair skin like mine. Apart from that the coverage is good, as is the packaging and I would buy it again if I had darker skin!
Anna G.
I wnjoy this one on my no makeup makeup days in cold weather. It helps my blemishes in control during the day. The downside for me it makes my skin super oily when wearing even for couple hours in hot weather
Falah G.
Really good for everyday use because it gives a natural and dewy finish. It isn't too heavy and doesn't need too much to cover the face. It evens out your complexion but it doesn't totally cover your blemishes, but it is good for everyday. :))
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?