BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
This is okay as far as BB creams go but not the best. I found it had almost no coverage and kind of just made my skin feel greasy... Okay as a base coat but not good for almost anything else. Might be okay in the summer if you didn't want to wear much makeup.
Natalia M.
Carapicuiba, SP
A consistência é bem fina e cobertura é muito leve. Tem que passar bem pouquinho. Com pincel fica mais ou menos e só com uma esponja que consegui espalhar melhor e não deixar a pele tão brilhosa. O que não gostei mesmo é que deixou a pele super brilhosa, mas para quem tem a pele seca pode até ficar legal.
Amira R.
I'm using this for almost 2 years now. The coverage is medium and it's perfect for a daily basis. It smells refreshing, I love the lemon fragrance and it makes my mood up when applying it. This product is such a huge deal for me because how it evens out my skin tone and helping to lighten my pimples marks.
Michelle V.
A great bb cream. I love the natural finish although this original formula is a little shiny although that may be due to the fact that I have oily skin although if I powder throughout the day the finish of beautiful. Recommend highly to anyone wanting a natural finish and for such an affordable price too.
Jennifer B.
Toronto
This BB cream is so sheer I don't think I can even justify calling it a BB cream. Its just a tinted moisturizer. The price is pretty good for the amount you get but I just use it now on everywhere but my face. Its nice to use on your legs when wearing a dress to give them more colour but thats about it.
Rachel D.
I'm very new to experimenting with BB creams, I've always been a foundation girl. This BB cream has made me realise I'll never go back. the coverage is so light and doesn't feel like you've caked it on. It is doing wonders to my face in terms of acne as well
Maskit M.
As soon as this product came out I rushed to the store and got it because I have never seen anything like it before and heard some pretty good reviews on it. I tried the product and Fell in love with it! It is basically a product which gives coverage and evens out your skin tone but isn't too thick either. I defiantly recommend this product to people who are starting out with makeup or who just need light coverage! xx
Daniela M.
Personalmente esta base bb es excelente ya que por su consistencia tiene una fácil aplicación y deja la piel pareja y perfecta en poco tiempo. ademas no deja la piel brillante ni con aspecto grasoso. da una sensación de naturalidad y frescura al usarla.
Sanah B.
I have been using this BB cream ever since it came out and it is the best one I have ever used! I have tried other BB creams but always come back to this one. It is perfect for every day use and has pretty good coverage for a natural look. It is very moisturizing compared to other BB creams, which I have found to be drying. I apply the BB cream, followed by concealer and then set everything with a powder. It lasts all day. It has a scent though, which I do not mind but some may not like.
Katya M.
The best bb cream I have ever used! Applies great, stays on for very long, blends easily. It also last you a surprisingly long time and is worth all the money its costs, which isnt a lot either. It also provides sun protection. In short, great product!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?