BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Zuleyca R.
Mayaguez
This bb cream does MAGIC!!! I really really love how it covers amazingly all the redness in my face and the glow I get when I wear it! After a few weeks of using it I noticed a big improvement in my skin tone and texture, It also fade slightly the expression marks around my mouth and at the side of my eyes... This thing is just amazing and It's really worth the price....
Vedangi S.
Guelph
I've tried so many high end bb creams and tinted moisturizers and I always came back to this Garnier BB Cream. Well, I bought a new bottle recently and was so disappointed that the formula along with the packaging had changed. I'm so upset, I want my money back. The coverage, texture, and color are all different now.
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I bought this product, tried it and returned it. The fragrance has even more of a chemical smell than any other facial product I've tried. I'm not sure what their color selection normally looks like or if this is just the norm, but they only had 3 to choose from where I picked it up. That's a little bit ridiculous, if you ask me. Didn't use it long enough to see if it would break me out because I didn't like it from the second it touched my face.
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup
I started using this product when it first came out and I have used it since then. I like its light to medium coverage and what I love about this product is that it also acts like a moisturizer(I can have very dry skin) I wouldn't say it's got a great covering effect but it leaves you with a semi covered face. It's perfect for hot summer days where foundation can be a little to heavy and I really really like the lightly scented smell of this product
Lucía M.
Me encantan todas las bb cream de garnier. Son perfectas para esos días que te levantas con cara de muerto y quieres darle un poco de alegría a tu rostro. La cobertura es perfecta y no queda muy pesada. Yo uso tanto el tono claro como el medio :)
Eleni K.
Athens
I find this prosuct so unusefull! Its not a make up, since has a very light coverage- but it looks like you have put on a lot of product and gives to my face a very "heavy" look! Moreover i don't feel like its hydrating at all!
Generally i bought it cause my face doesn't need make up since i don't have any spots or something, but needed it to use it as a base for my rouge and highlighter, but because of this "heavy" look, i will not suggest it!
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
So easy to apply! When I first put it on I wasn't too sure I'd like it because it looked quite oily and sort of dirty (if that makes sense?). I did however fully change my mind when it was settled on my skin - my face looked glowing! I even had my boss compliment my skin the first day I wore it. I use concealer with it as I have quite uneven red skin do I did need more coverage. May need a powder to put over the top as it is quite dewey.
This product is one of the most comfortable BB cream I tried. It have a light coverage, perfect for the day. Thesmell isn't bad and the texture is nice. #garnier #bbcream #facialmakeup
Isabel O.
I've had this product for about a year now. Before I heard/used it, I had quite a few dark spots on my face that were not pretty. I went out and bought this, and it cleared my dark spots. It took a while for them to be gone, but it worked! I currently have some newer dark spots and I'm applying this BB Cream everyday on it. It does kind of rub off easily since I tend to have oily skin most of the time. Other than that, i love it
Debbie Q.
Leamington, ON
I love this bb cream! it lasts for a long time and you get a lot of product for the price. I like to apply it best with my hands when I want a light natural looking coverage to my skin. I like that it has added moisture to it and I quite often mix this with foundations when my skin is a little dry. Great product!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?