BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
easy to apply and blend, finish perfect and fits your skin tone, cover imperfections, long duration,  i like too much because also have sunscreen.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
This BB cream hasn't broken me out and I have sensitive acne prone skin. However, by the end of the day the BB cream has evaporated and I'm extremely shiny!
Lorena E.
Lorena E.
Whenever I don't feel like using foundation i just spread this on my face since it is tinted and dab a little of setting powder over it, it gives more of a natural look, its the best base for any foundation and works great as a primer!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, NL
Awesome product. I find it can dry out my skin especially if I have breakouts. But I use this almost everyday of at least on days I do not wear foundation.
Mileny F.
Mileny F.
São Paulo
Esse modelo nunca usei mas pelo que fiquei sabendo ele é muito bom para qualquer tipo de pele, então se eu tiver a oportunidade de testar, falarei mais sobre ele.
Layla D.
Layla D.
Fora a fragrância, não vi muita diferença, não! É bom nos minutos q passamos, dps de algum tempo tudo some e não tem nem sinal de q passamos alguma coisa
Not the best texture or coverage but is my most used bb. Like the sheer freshness it brings to my face . A bit drying but definetly worth trying. a lil goes a long way!
Ichi F.
Ichi F.
Is a really light bb cream , it has the right amount of colour.  My only concern is that there are only two shades and they don't match most skin tones .
Laura R.
Laura R.
Este es una de las mejores bb cream que he probado. Cuando no quieres usar base, te la aplicas , no cubre mucho pero hidrata y aporta un efecto de piel perfecta .
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Bronx, NY
didn't like it at all. felt like it made my skin look very orange. it also made me oiler than the norm. it did provide good coverage but does emphasizes dry patches.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?