BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Maria A.
New London, OH
The Garnier BB cream is the best BB cream that I have found so far. The light/medium perfectly matches my skin tone. It covers my imperfections and leaves my skin nice and glowy.
Teleana D.
I love garner bob cream. I have used it for several years and love the Dewey glow it gives my skin. I sometimes us it alone or mix with my foundation. The tube lasts a long time
Jennifer Q.
Arlington, KY
Great product for everyday use! Sometimes I wear this alone and sometimes I use it as a base for my foundation. Goes on smooth and gives just a hint of color. Excellent product!
Luisa R.
San Francisco, CA
It works great, especially when I have to hurry in the morning and don't feel like spending so much time on my face, it offers great coverage for me and the texture is amazing.
Michelle M.
I tried this bb cream a couple years ago and i wad very disappointed. it had an unpleasant strong sent, and it left a very oily residue on my face which caused me to break out.
Kelli S.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE this BB cream! It's perfect for oily skin. It's my go to BB cream and I prefer it over most foundations. Doesn't leave your skin looking cake and blends out beautifully!
Bailey S.
Columbus, Oh
I live the light coverage this provides without it drying out my face. I still need additional coverage for blemishes but I love the light application for the rest of my face.
Melissa C.
Wilmington, DE
Perfect product for the beach! Such great coverage for a bb cream and looks very natural! Does not have an orange tint that many drugstore bb creams tend to have. Great value!
Kim A.
SHOREWOOD, IL
I absolutely love this product! It makes my skin look flawless and leaves it with a glow. I love that it has different ones for different skin types. Goes on smooth and even.
Lori H.
I wanted something like a tinted moisturizer and this seems to be like that but it feels a little heavy. The tint seems a little dark for light to medium, but it blends okay.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?