BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
melissa c.
melissa c.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love the way this product looks on my skin but it literally melts away. It can't stand up to my oily skin. They need to make less greasy version that lasts longer and I would be all over it
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this BB cream. It's not heavy, a nice light coverage. And a little bit of product covers your whole face. I am not big on using liquid foundation but I really like this formula.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
This is a great product for everyday use because it's light and covers VERY well! I usually set it with a powder on top so it looks better blended and matter than just leaving it on its own.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I like it. I haven't seen much of a difference yet. I got it on sale but I like the way it feels. I feel like it comes off a little to easy. it def comes off in the rain which I do.not.like!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Buford, GA
I hate "face makeup" because of the cakey thick feeling. THIS product is something I can put on and feel good about with a light feeling and don't have to worry about that heavy makeup look!
Kelsey d.
Kelsey d.
Troy, OH
I use this product as a moisturizer and since it's tinted so well, I don't normally put anything else over it. My face feels very hydrated after use and my complexion is finally evening out.
catherine d.
catherine d.
I have dry skin and this is my favorite bb cream ever. it smalls amazing looks great on my skin moisturizes and covers small imperfections i use it every time i go to the beach or in the sun.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
North Platte , NE
Decent product for dry skin however its not very long wearing. I tend to use a light layer on days when I'm doing errands and don't have to worry about it melting off. Packaging is nice too!
Jai M.
Jai M.
This BB cream is ok. I purchased when it first came out but didn't fall in love with it. I prefer using Coverfx custom cover drops mixed w/ moisturizer for a little coverage for light days.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
I use Garnier BB cream on a daily basis and I love it. It Gives me just enough coverage (sheer, natural tint) and my face doesn't get oily throughout the day. For the price, my favorite BB!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?