BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Crystal-Lee H.
Temecula, CA
This all-in-one product is a perfect option for someone who wants a bit of color coverage with the convenience of good skin ingredients and spf. The shades aren't perfect, but it's sheer enough not to be a deal breaker.
Wendy B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like this BB cream because it's not greasy and it has sunscreen in it. I like the color of it and the way it feels on my skin. I have very oily skin in the summer, not as much in the winter and it works well for me. I would definitely buy this product again.
Caroline B.
Carmel, IN
I was shocked that I loved this product but I do. It is so natural and I wear it every single day now. You can dress it up but also wear it by itself and it will look good. I would not suggest this if you have dry skin.
Elizabeth F.
I got this off the sale rack at my local grocery store four days ago so my experience is limited. I have noted... SMOOTH formula that goes on effortlessly, it is light coverage, it did not cover a facial birthmark above my left eye, helps with my dry patches on the side of my nose,does not make me breakout, and does not make me look like I have a mask on.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
This product has a Dewey finish to it and I do not personally care for that with my dry skin, it's just a bad combo. The color was nice and coverage was nice while still looking natural but I would not get this again.
Randi Leigh T.
Norman
This is my go-to BB cream from the drugstore and has been for years! I have dry skin and it keeps it looking glowy while still covering my imperfections. It's foolproof to use and good for everyday wear. I always repurchase, especially in the summer time!
Ak D.
This is my favorite BB cream ever. I use it every day and it doesn't make my face oily. It goes on perfectly. I could wear it all day and my face wouldn't get oily. It also is Non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores. It's amazing. I buy it all the time.
Felicity T.
Not very many shade ranges, but is normal for a bb cream. I purchased the type for normal to oily skin and the formula was very watery. I think the price is a little on the higher side for drugstore bb cream. Overall, it does the job that it's supposed to!
Marquie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Fave. I am so very oily. This helps balance my skin so I'm not too shiny. I also love that I could wear this alone if I don't want to wear foundation. Also I wear this to the pool and the beach - love that it has SPF without that sunscreen smell.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have used this and it's pretty good. I actually mix it with moisturizer and use it as a tinted moisturizer instead of BB cream and I like it better. It works to even out your skin and not give you that caked on look.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?