BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
angel b.
angel b.
I like this bb cream but i don't recommend it to ppl with skin completion such as acne and if you have dry skin no no no girl defiantly not the bb cream for yah
Monica v.
Monica v.
I wanted to like this bb cream but I couldn't find a shade to match my skin tone. Even the lightest shade showed a variable difference between my neck and face.
ISABEL C.
ISABEL C.
Australia
Love the way it looks. Very light application and it is absolutely lovely to wear on a nice spring day if you aren't going for the full face makeup look.
Elise V.
Elise V.
The texture of this product is amazing! The colour of the light shade looks too orange for my pale skin but once blended it is the perfect shade, it gives both a matte finish and a healthy glow (I don't know how it does that) I was very impressed with this product and I would recommend it a lot.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Is Not one of the best products that I've tried of this brand. I don't like the texture, the smell is kinda strong for my taste. I'm not going to buy it again
Nariman S.
Nariman S.
It's good for combined skin . I use it daily for collage . No different shades for this product so it's not suitable for any one . It's Hard to found my shade
Yassmine E.
Yassmine E.
Some days I like my skin to feel fresh and light and when I got this only a few drops on my face and then everything was matched and perfect and also as I like it light and soft
Hope S.
Hope S.
Terrible color matching is a big no no with the colors available plus it does kind of separate on my skin. Really hate it for my skin just threw it away was so bad plus gave me breakouts too so just cons.
Carina P.
Carina P.
I use this skin perfector mostly on the summer when I have a tan. It evens out my skin and I get a light sheen that makes my skin glow. I even use it to go to the beach. Love it.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
easy to apply and blend, finish perfect and fits your skin tone, cover imperfections, long duration,  i like too much because also have sunscreen.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?