BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rina M.
It is the first BB cream I've ever used and I really love it. It has a watery consistency doesn't cover up much but it's a really good option for days when you don't feel like applying a foundation. It is really affordable and I would totally recommend.
Daniela M.
Personalmente esta base bb es excelente ya que por su consistencia tiene una fácil aplicación y deja la piel pareja y perfecta en poco tiempo. ademas no deja la piel brillante ni con aspecto grasoso. da una sensación de naturalidad y frescura al usarla.
Sarahi A.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Yo la uso como maquillaje diario y me encanta, como se adapta mi color de piel y más por qué siempre estoy expuesta al sol y me viene súper bien y tiene un buen maneja con la beauty blender, la cobertura es media, pero aun así si la volvería a comprar :)
Katya M.
The best bb cream I have ever used! Applies great, stays on for very long, blends easily. It also last you a surprisingly long time and is worth all the money its costs, which isnt a lot either. It also provides sun protection. In short, great product!
Kristin J.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at my drugstore when they were having a sale on it, and to my surprise I really liked it. It is just enough of a moisturizer for my skin, and I like that I can throw it on super quick and run out the door if that is all I have time for. What I don't like is that they only have two color choices and the light color is a little dark for me.
zaina G.
OH LORD!! I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR MAYBE 2 YEARS AND I TRIED SO MANY PRODUCTS BUT THIS HAS STAYED IN MY EVERYDAY ROUTINE!! I LOVE IT AND IT IS SO NATURAL. I made a youtube video on youtube ' Makeup by zaina' using it!! I LOVE IT AND HIGELYYYY RECOMMEND
Maskit M.
As soon as this product came out I rushed to the store and got it because I have never seen anything like it before and heard some pretty good reviews on it. I tried the product and Fell in love with it! It is basically a product which gives coverage and evens out your skin tone but isn't too thick either. I defiantly recommend this product to people who are starting out with makeup or who just need light coverage! xx
Sanah B.
I have been using this BB cream ever since it came out and it is the best one I have ever used! I have tried other BB creams but always come back to this one. It is perfect for every day use and has pretty good coverage for a natural look. It is very moisturizing compared to other BB creams, which I have found to be drying. I apply the BB cream, followed by concealer and then set everything with a powder. It lasts all day. It has a scent though, which I do not mind but some may not like.
Theresa Y.
Calgary, Alberta
I have just started using this product and so far I like it a lot. You only need a small amount to cover your entire face, and it provides a decent coverage for blemishes, dark colored spots etc. I find I do place a matte powder on my forehead over top of the BB cream to prevent it from looking too oily. Other than that, I like how light the cream is, the length of time it lasts, and the moisture it provides to my skin. I most often wear the cream on its own with a little bronzer/blush.
Geena C.
This is way too oily for my combination skin. I think it would be better suited for dry skin types. the texture was quite heavy and it just didn't sit well on my face. The only plus would be that if you like it its inexpensive and you get a lot of product
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?