BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Denise M.
I love this product. It makes my skin look better in seconds and keeps it with a matte finish all through the day - I have naturally oily skin. It's perfect for moms on the go. I wear it even when I don't have the time to be in full make up. Totally recommend it. I can't live without it.
Jedi Diah C.
North York, ON
This is ah-mazing! Very lightweight! Coverage is decent. I use it almost everyday on top of my moisturizer. It blends easily! It blurs every small imperfection I have. It just gives you an even skin colour and texture. Great stuff! My go-to be cream when I'm having a pretty clear skin!
Anjana A.
Hyderabad
This is the first BB cream i have used and it is the best.It spreads evenly on the skin and matches even for darker skin tones.The price is pretty good too.For all in all protection I would recommend this cream.Simply economical and efficient.
Joy M.
Port Elizabeth
This product is perfect for dry to combination skin types and provides a medium coverage. The formula is light enough to wear the entire day without getting 'cakey'. This BB cream is part of my daily routine and has not let me down.
Marina D.
Travanca do Mondego
The garnier bb cream isa must have. The couverage isnt grate but when we are in a hurry this is alife savior. It containes spf, foundation couverage, moistarizer, and so mutch more that its good for our skin. And our skin is everything
Morayma S.
Tecomán
It is a good product, it's light on the skin. It gives that your skin a chance to breath and it also gives a little coverage for that redness around your nose and cheeks, it looks like skin and it give a really natural glow to it. I love it!
Dóra B.
It is easy to apply, it blends well for me, and gives a natural finish. Also, it is very smooth.It is not so long lasting, and you can have some breakouts occasionally. I think it works for all skin types, you can wear it every day, or you can use it for travelling as well.
Stefanie C.
Winnipeg
Now that the warmer months are ahead of us, I've been looking for something to even out my complexion without the heaviness of a full coverage foundation. This stuff works great - just the right amount of coverage, long-wearing, smells good and has a lovely light consistency.
Beatriz L.
Cabo de Santo Agostinho, Recife
Esse produto é Maravilhoso!Cuida, hidrata, repara! Ótimo quando mistura com óleos! Sua fórmula é Excelente em hidratação e reparação dos fios proporcionando uma vida maior ao seu cabeloA aplicação é super simplesRecomendo bastante!!
Eva J.
I don't particularly like this product-leaves my skin feeling incredibly sticky and looking very orange. it does however leave my skin tone looking even but has little coverage and there are many better options for the same price.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?