BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Mannat A.
Mannat A.
One of the first beauty products that I used , has medium to light coverage, definitely glows, heathy for summer , doesn't last to long and there is no shade range .
elana s.
elana s.
Weyburn, Saskatchewan
OBSESSED! This is the best lightweight type of foundation I have come across!! It has a moisturizer in it and is very smooth to apply - I think it would be good for any skin type and I can't recommend it enough. Best product I've come across in a long time
Steph P.
Steph P.
This product is perfect for those busy days when I want to make myself look a little bit more put together.
It leaves my skin looking healthy, soft and hydrated too.
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
It was on sale so i buy it to try it and i liked !! its good for the daily use it give my face some life and light, the only thing i didn't liked that the covarage is light but its good its not a foundation and also that it have to renew every 2 hours its kind of hard when you are out !
Emel G.
Emel G.
Ezzahra, Ben Arous
i use this bb cream when i dont wnat to put too mush make up its very light and give you a natural effect , its moisturizes your skin and it has protecting sf on it
Flora N.
Flora N.
I like this product since it does have a nice amount of coverage and it feels light on my skin. I use it with a moisturizer I have and after I apply the moisturizer I apply the BB cream. It is a little bit oily, so I have to put powder to set it. Once I apply it, it feels really light on my face which is a good thing. A problem I have is if it's raining outside and you want to wipe off rain that gets on your face, the product will wipe off and you'll smear the BB cream, which will leave a smear mark on your face..
Senyorana ♡.
Senyorana ♡.
I never liked it; after using it I started showing grains in my face.
It has a strong aromatic smell.
The old version was awesome and I loved it.
Left old version
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Great B B cream.
I wanted sumthing light for those hotter days and this was just perfect.
It gave a nice light coverage and felt smooth almost like I was wearing nothing on my face. I would definitely recommend this if your looking for light coverage.
Esther R.
Esther R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The coverage is fantastic for a BB cream and I love the radiant, healthy finish. It easily replaces foundation and is great for everyday wear.
kayla f.
kayla f.
WA
bb cream is great for beginners at makeup. it covers well and is inexpensive coming in large tubes. this product does cover most imperfections although i have discovered that is sometimes leaves the skin patchy.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?