BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Brianna G.
This bb cream isn't that special. It's just like a tinted moisturizer. I found it was a bit cakey feel and I needed to set it with a powder. If it's on sale I would buy it but other than that I don't think it's worth it
Hana S.
The only bb cream& foundation replacement that glides perfectly on my combination skin. Smells good and suitable for those who can't stand strong scents only wish it had higher coverage for blemishes and imperfections. It doesn't make me patchy or oily in my T-zone and mostly it matched both my skin shade and tone (light)
Soltani D.
Bought this the other day and loved it! I'm really oily skinned and I don't like to go out without some kind of layer to combat shine/pores/dark circles so I found great reviews for this BB so I figured why not? I put it on my bare face before the gym and it blurred my pores, kept me matte and gave pretty good coverage! It even lasted thru sweating and I didn't look like an oily mess after...it didn't even crease around my eyes which I also have problems with, and I didn't use powder or anything. I used it yesterday again and took a nap with it on and again, no creasing and it didn't even move.
Katerina V.
Montreal, QC
I will be honest. This is the only BB Creme I have used, because I don't like putting foundation on my skin I bought this to try it out. It's pretty lightweight and sheer, which I really like, gets absorbed and looks very natural and fresh. My skin looks bright and I just dust with some powder after. Well priced and I re-purchased a second because it was on sale even though I have yet to finish my first tube!
Kayla B.
St, NL
I recently received this product in a set and I'm not one for bb creams . So I just left it for a month, then one day I ran out of primer so I thought no better time to try it.

I was in shock . The coverage was a nice build able product not only this but it gave my skin an extra gleam and almost like it highlighted my cheek bones and gave me a dewy finish which was nice for the winter months.
Isobel K.
I've just tried this today as summer is approaching, and I really like it. It gives me a light to medium coverage, feels so lightweight on the skin and isn't too expensive. Although I have noticed I have become a bit oily but that's after 6-7 hours of wear and I am usually really oily. Also I noticed it clinged to a dry patch below my lip which I never knew was dry before so that's a disadvantage. Overall I think this a good BB cream that protects your skin from the sun, from the drugstore.
Dayna A.
Western Shore, NS
I have combination skin that gets dry in patches, oily in patches and I sometimes break out too. I picked this up a year or so ago thinking it was just a regular face moisturizer (someday I will learn to read labels more closely!). I was pleasantly surprised by this though! I use the medium skin tone color and I am constantly asked how I have such great skin when I wear this. I put a bit of MAC mineralize powder over top and it creates a gorgeous finish. I definitely recommend this product. They have a few different colors so I'm not sure how hard it would be for you to match it, I had no problems and I have pretty tanned skin.
Kayla R.
Ajax, Ontario
When I heard BB Cream was the new thing I was dying to try one. I heard a lot of people recommending the Garnier one so that was the one I bought. I can't begin to explain how disappointed I was. The formula left my face with an oily sheen which I hated be a use I already have oily skin and when I tried to cover it with my powder it just got really gross. never used it again after that
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
This might not be my perfect BB-Cream, but for its price it is pretty decent. I like the smell of it (reminds me of summer) and that it has SPF in it.
I am very pale, therefore the colour is not perfect for me but I try to blend it well, and not use too much. It hydrates my skin, and looks glowy and natural - that's what I love about this BB-Cream. I use this a lot, since it gives good coverage, but does not cover up my freckles (which is good).
Tiana M.
Sydney, NSW
This amazing product from Garnier provides a perfect mix between coverage and protection. With SPF 15 this product is a must for any summer occasion. After application it left my skin looking natural and refreshed. The only downside is flashback due to the SPF factor and may not be suitable for oily skin types. Defiantly recommend for all ages and for dry or combination skin types.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?