BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sevan T.
Sevan T.
Honestly for a drugstore bb cream this one is my top pick. Not only does it hydrate the skin but also provides a descent coverage and a nice glow
Megan H.
Megan H.
This product smells so good, and it doesn't make you look or even feel that you have makeup on. It's very natural and easy to blend. I would surely buy it again,it's so much better than a foundation
Areeba k.
Areeba k.
I love this BB Cream it's super affordable. And glides on easily. It matches my skintone very well. I use it for days when I don't wanna use too much foundation. I think it pretty cool and has sheer coverage. Works well for oily skin and can be used for dry skin as well
Audrey J.
Audrey J.
My everyday go to bb cream. It gives your skin an amazing dewy natural glow and it's so light weight. It is buildable but it is best with just one coat for a natural glow. The coverage is very light but makes a big difference. I already have a backup for when it runs out!
Kim O.
Kim O.
I found it difficult to find a shade that matches my skin tone, but mixing 2 shades together gave me a beautiful colour with a lively formula and it went on like a dream.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
Quite difficult to find a light enough shade to match my skin tone, but does however, allow for a light yet even coverage, great for day to day use to cover some redness.
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
Halifax , NS
I actually LOVE this product. Rebought about 3 times. The light one is just a little darker than my skin but it's so light it makes my skin glow. I use it daily just as a moisturizer with some powder on top to perfect my skin, and I use it as a base when I want to do heavy makeup. The acne control version is a little darker in colour than the normal, but it's better for me in the summer when I have a slight tan. I love this. Love love love. If you have oily skin but still want to moisturize just put a powder on top and you're ready to go!
Andreia S.
Andreia S.
One must-have in your daily beauty routine. Smooth texture, blends in with your skin ton, makes your skin smooth and beautiful. It's really easy to apply and it protects your skin from the sun.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Glasgow
Perfect for on holiday for when you want some coverage but not to feel cakey, i do love this product but i would have to be tanned to use it as it is a bit orangey which is the only down side to the product otherwise it would be 5 stars. Would recommend to others
Ailey L.
Ailey L.
The BB cream is great as an all in one, it does it all! It's moisturises as well as tones, conceals, gives an even skin tone, and covers dark circles under the eyes. What more could you want?
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?