BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Silia L.
It's okey for the price but I used it and m'y skin was so oily i didn't like the finished look. THEY came with the one for acné prone skin and se told me that it was amazing i need to try it. Thé smell isn't bad actually for a drugstore product if you need a light coverage and you don't have an oily skin , this product is for you !
Liliana L.
I did not notice reduction of redness or pores.  It is easy to apply, but not easy to blend, it looks like a think paste if you try to apply a second layer.  Good sun protection, but if you do not use foundation on top, it will not cover or reduce imperfections.
Grace B.
This product is great for days you want a bit of coverage and still want to your face to look natural and like your skin. The issue with this product is that it doesn't come in many shades and it is very oily. If you can find this I'm your colour and do not have dry skin, this product is great for you.
Joan F.
Abu Dhabi, ['', '', '']
I love this product. This is my go to everyday make up essentials as it lightweight. Perfect for daily simple look. I love the medium  coverage. Totally worth it for the price. Not that expensive and would definitely recommend and buy this again.
Ines G.
Porto
Yey! This is what I wear everyday (instead of foundation) because it's much more light weighed as is really easy to apply. I'm already on my 5 package because I wear it so much! Thank you Garnier, also I have the one for oily skin (which is what i need)
Anne-M. S.
I love this bb cream so much! Its a weightless foundation but still gives a great coverage. It's not heavy on the skin and for festival or everyday makeup look, it's a great alternative if you want so stay natural but still want to have a vood coverage.
Jordyn D.
This a a good product for the price, it's good for dry skin because it doesn't settle on dry patches and makes my skin look moisturized and glowy. It is fairly long lasting but has little coverage (which I look for in a bb cream) overall a good bb cream
Sara A.
It's okay, I guess. Its easy to apply and blend, just like a moisturizer but I don't really like the smell of it, that very same smell that garnier products use to have, kind of alcohol. Its okay i guess. If you don't mind garnier smell of course I do.
Molly M.
I got this to use in the summer time a replacement to the liquid foundation that I had be using. I don't need heavy coverage which is fine, the product isn't meant of that. I like that it was hydrating, had some coverage, and was a decent match to my skin tone. I have fairly oily skin, and I didn't like that it would make my skin very shiny throughout the day. Making my look verrrrry oily.
Saptaparni D.
IN
the coverage is from low to medium..i like the coverage and its easy to apply..the texture is very nice and light on the skin..however it comes in one shade so thats a big turn off for me..its a good product but i dont think i will be buying it again
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?