BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shreya S.
Its a nice product very smooth on application and gives a nice coverage for those having pimple or any skin problems but not available everywhere... But its a gud product
August M.
I wear this on my face every day and love it. It is light weight and when using my fingers or a damp sponge it blends away flawlessly. It is medium coverage and looks like your own skin but better. It does not break me out and lasts all day. I highly recommend this product.
Leah M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This was good BB cream for me, the colour matched well. A few problems I had were that it didn't fit inside my makeup bag. I had to keep it separate and eventually ended up losing it somewhere. Also, i thought it was a little bit thick for a BB cream and was hard to even out on my skin. Lastly, it smelled a little bit like chemicals and didn't soak into my skin enough for me to put powder overtop. It left me very shiny and I work somewhere that deals with coffee and hot food, so i always felt shiny while wearing it.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
This was the first BB cream i ever bought. i haven't repurchased because i found that it was a bit greasy and gave me a dewy finish, which i prefer to have a matte finish. If you don't set this with a powder, it wont last you all day. I still like this product if I'm in a hurry and just need a little bit of coverage. I think that this has been re-formulated since i have last bought it.
Maureen W.
Belleville
This is the second of three drugstore brands I have tried and it is my favorite. It glides on, I can build it problems areas with another layer if I need too, it is the best color match for my fair skin so far and it doesn't discolor as the day goes on. On the down side I do find it does get a bit oily as the day progresses (but it blots well). I love the fact that it is a huge tube.
Natasha M.
Soweto, Gauteng
I got 2 of these BB creams, in dark and medium shade. It offers little to no sun protection. What I did like is that is is easy to blend in with my foundation. The coverage is minimal but I would buy them again
Chris G.
Fort St. John
Love this product. The Only thing I do not love is that is does not come in a large size. Does what it says. gteay product. recomend to everyone. this is my go to product. BEst on the marlet. it is long lasting and has great coverage. would definitely buy it again.
Meghna C.
This is the first BB cream I have used and honestly I love it! It makes my skin glow and it hides the imperfections and flaws making it look smooth and clear. It is moisturizing as well and I can put this on and then my foundation which gives me an even better look. I use my fingers to apply this and i haven't found it to streak at all. I usually wear this everyday before heading out because it is light and it is easy to clean off afterwards.
Georgia-kate T.
DRIVER
I think this product was very good but the shade that I bought didn't match my skin tone at all. I bought this product at chemist warehouse this product was very gentle on my skin it was very effective but there weren't very many shades so the colour didn't suit me.
Amelie C.
montreal, QC
I thought it was a good light fondation for everyday use. It use it to fade away uneven tone. It moisturized the skin left and douey finish. It didn't feel thick nor does it look like i have a ton of makeup on your face. the shade is a bit to dark for my skin but if i blend it well its fine.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?