BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Anna G.
Anna G.
I wnjoy this one on my no makeup makeup days in cold weather. It helps my blemishes in control during the day. The downside for me it makes my skin super oily when wearing even for couple hours in hot weather
Bruna O.
Bruna O.
Cobertura média alta, ótimo para o dia-a-dia das pessoas até mesmo das que trabalham mais porque tem uma duração ótima e um acabamento natural.
Um pouco negativo é a pouca variedade de cores mas apesar disso meio que a cor sa adapta a casa tom.
Szonja S.
Szonja S.
Well... this is the worst garnier product. I bought it online and I thought it will be so good but no. It's not easy to apply and it just come off so quickly. I wouldn't recommend..
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Dubai
The bb cream is well blendable but the only issue I face is finding a perfect tone
They have very less options for shades and usually it's either too light or too dark for my skin
Stacie D.
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
I love using this on days when I don't really want to wear make up it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft but also covers the bits I want covered and makes my face look smooth
Amy J.
Amy J.
Found this product great for the summer when you only want a little makeup on to even your skin tone. I did find it was thicker than most and hard to give an effortless look as it looked almost caked on.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
Not as effective can do better with the packing... lasting is ok... gvs u more of a white finish.. gives you full coverage... needs to be powered if you are oily skin type... would recommend... maybe....
Sevan T.
Sevan T.
Honestly for a drugstore bb cream this one is my top pick. Not only does it hydrate the skin but also provides a descent coverage and a nice glow
Megan H.
Megan H.
This product smells so good, and it doesn't make you look or even feel that you have makeup on. It's very natural and easy to blend. I would surely buy it again,it's so much better than a foundation
Audrey J.
Audrey J.
My everyday go to bb cream. It gives your skin an amazing dewy natural glow and it's so light weight. It is buildable but it is best with just one coat for a natural glow. The coverage is very light but makes a big difference. I already have a backup for when it runs out!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?