BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Olimpia B.
The Garnier Skinactive cream is very easy to apply. I personally think that it's very effective and has just amazing results. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering buying one. I do think its one of the best BB creams currently on the market and me honestly disbelieve whether there could be any negatives found.
Gabriele W.
amazing amazing amazing ,i really love how this feels on your skin ,it really does give you a fabulous glow and it is so build-able  the price is good too.it has  spf protection and is anti ageing so give it a go and see for yourself ,i get mine from boots
Aldina C.
For me personally, this product was nice until my skin got a little bit more oily Especially in the summer time the foundation was too heavy and felt like it was melting off, which is why it didn't last long If you have normal skin this would look better on you :)
Sanah S.
This was my first experience with BB Creams. I usually don't use heavy make up products so I decided to try a BB cream. The texture is light and easily blends into the skin but for an oily skin type it didn't work well outdoors for me. Not a great option for outdoors.
Landyn C.
Beaumont, AB
My go to BB cream. Light weight, smooth, natural finish. Great for a day out with minimal make up. Leaves skin soft and moisturized all day. Easy to blend and match to the colour of you skin. This BB cream doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy, and I never have to worry about breakouts. It also smells great.
Alba A.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Too oily for my already oily (and sometimes dry) skin. I prefer matte stuff but I was so into trying these. I'll never buy it again because it's too oily but I have to say it is super great.
Robyn E.
Kamloops, BC
This is my favorite BB cream. The light colour is even dark on my pale skin but it blends well. It does a great job at covering up imperfections and if I have blemishes this covers them well so I don't have to pile the concealer on. It survives through my sweaty gym sessions and it feels clean on my skin. This product is a must buy!
Irine A.
It is really cakey when apllied and not suitable for my skin tone. However it was easy to apply. The packaging was not at all suitable for travel as it kept on leaking. A very messy product that I would not buy it again as im very dissatisfied with the formula too.
Kirstie S.
I use this product almost every day.
It's very light and refreshing to the touch; cooling almost. I use the 'light' shade, which is perfect for my incredibly-pale skin! It isn't greasy or oily, and does not feel heavy on my skin at all... it practically feels like a really light absorbing moisturiser. I Iove it!
Elena A.
Tula
I would not recommend this product as I didn't like the ingridients. The BB cream fills up the pores and is not long lasting. The formular is creamy, not watery. Nevertheless I liked the colour. It adapted to my skin tone very well and looked natural on my face.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?