BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kacey H.
Skegness
This product is ok if you don't have a lot to cover up, if you need more to cover, I would recommend the version for oily skin , it has much higher coverage and goes for the same price, I have oily / combo skin and the normal one just looks realy cakes and shiny , however the oily skin version is very matifying and flattering on the skin x
Jessica E.
I did not like the cream. Maybe i was not using the product properly. i felt the product made my eyelids dry and they were uncomfortable. Maybe the cream does not respond well with my skin or i chose the wrong product. Otherwise i had a terrible experience, i dint know about other users.
Kristen V.
Toronto, On
I recently gave this product a try. Its a much lighter coverage than a foundation but in the summer months I have been enjoying the lighter coverage. Some people commented ut made their skin greasy, I have combination skin and I didn't notice it be come greasier but I also don't think it lessened the oily areas. Overall i give it a B, not sure if any of the "BB" cream effects in this actually do anything.
member-8f275f99a
UK
I've tried this BB Cream and I have to say that there are way better BB creams out there.

The formula doesn't last very long on my skin (I have normal skin) and it is also quite blotchy. I don't like the smell of this either, it's like a fresh but chemically scent at the same time.

The product also settles in a very unflattering way and accentuates dry patches and pores. It's more of a tinted moisturizer than an actual BB cream.
Mariam A.
This is one of the first bb creams i tried. The colour medium suited me well but i found that it made me look shiny. It doesn't give a lot of coverage either and since i have blemishes this is no good for me. I guess if you have clear skin then this may be good for you and the shine could be sorted out with some translucent powder ontop.
Tara M.
I recently bought this bb cream and i am obsessed! Its really inexpensive and from the drugstore. Its has a lot of benefits for your skin such as moisturizing and making your skin look lovely and radient. Its very light weight and very natural so it would be perfect for teenagers at school. I'm very fair skin toned, usually and ivory, and i got the shade "light" although i do find it to be quite dark but if i dot it on my face and blend it in with a brush it looks great! It does not go patchy at all and it is just the most perfect beauty balm!
Marwa N.
Tunisia
I LOVED this product, been using it for 2 years now, i love how it evens out my skin and makes it glowy and dewy, it is perfect for dry skin and for all those who love the JLO dewy look. the fair shade matches my olive skin perfectly, Medium is just dark. very affordable (around 15dt in Tunisia) and sold everywhere in drugstores Géant/carrefour/carrefour markets and beauty shops.
it isn't really great in summer though with the heat and sweat. i still give it an A
Sophia F.
Seneca Falls , NY
Love this cream. Acts kind of like a foundation but it's very light and it's nice to use everyday. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this cream doesn't irritate my skin. the shade is a little darker than my skin but I like that to make me a little more tanned!
Rose D.
Victoria, Australia
I was really excited about this product because I'd so much about it and i love lots of their other products but i hated it! I found it to be super oily i even tried translucent finishing powder to soak it up but i still felt disgusting and i ended up breaking out. It also made my eyes burn and cry. I thought maybe i was just having a bad day and tried again a few weeks later because i really wanted this product to work for me but i my eyes wouldn't stop crying and i just found it so oily. i would never recommend this product to anyone
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I LOVE BB creams! I have used multiple higher end ones and then tried this sample. I'd say it compared quality wise to the other ones! I was surprised as it's 1/3-1/2 the price. You for sure get a great deal with this product.

I don't use foundation and this stuff is great, it really does just help clear up your complexion. Very light and great feeling on your face. If you don't use a lot of moisturizer then just adding the BB Cream to your face may be all you need. If you fully moisturize your face before putting it on, I find my complexion gets oily before the end of the day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?