BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Mihaela D.
Mihaela D.
Sofia
Its a good product but i really dont like that my sking always looks oily with this bb cream. Its nice for people who dont wear make up all the time, but i wear make up all the time and this is just not that great for me.
Habiba H.
Habiba H.
Mohandseen , Giza
A very light coverage product that gives a nice radiant glow. Can be a bit oily but when powdered down looks just fine. Shades are a bit orangey but doesn't feel heavy or cakey on the skin.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Abbotsford, BC
Great product! A little on the pricey side for drug store find but it works well and matches to the skin nicely. Wished it was a more full coverage foundation but otherwise it works well.
Purva A.
Purva A.
Telangana
Well it gave my dry Simon some shine. Lasted quits long. Was little sticky but worth it. Not too expensive. The pack lasted long. Good to use and a shot to give it a try at. Sun perfect.
I love this product because make my skin look nice ..but I take the color medium and it make my skin look so dark , also it make my skin look shiny but i can not deny that it cover the acne and all the imperfections
Verona B.
Verona B.
A pretty nice bb cream for a natural look. It gives light to medium coverage and last a few hours. But the consistency is pretty oily, so it is better for people with normal to dry skin.
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
Such light coverage yet really helps me look more awake in the mornings which is what I love. It's not the greatest bb cream that I've ever tried however it is good and I would definitely recommend if you're on a budget as it's very reasonably priced.
Alina P.
Alina P.
I love this product on a day you're not planning on wearing toi much makeup. It gives a light and fresh coverage and leaves your skin feeling really moisturized.
I ended up buying the Garnier Combo/Oily BB cream after reading some good things about it on the internet. The coverage is FAR better than expected. I was expecting coverage to be more like a tinted moisturizer, but I would put coverage at a solid medium. It's about equal to the Smashbox in terms of coverage. My skin is pretty clear but I have hyperpigmentation and acne marks from past breakouts and it really evened out my skin tone. I was surprised by how liquidy this is but it blends in easily. I don't think it's QUITE as good for my oily skin compared to the Smashbox BB and CC creams, but for the price it's ok.
Kyrie F.
Kyrie F.
Broadstairs, Kent
Considering this is a BB cream it gives enough coverage for me to use as an everyday foundation. Gives my skin a nice glow, highly hydrating and way to blend. Unfortunately the light shade isn't light enough for extremely pale girls
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?