BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Manal C.
London
This is one of the best affordable BB creams on the market, works amazingly for dry-combination skin as it's very hydrating. It blended in effortlessly, as if were melting into my skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a natural glowy look without feeling cakey.
Jayca S.
Exeter, Devon
I like this product during Summer time, because it is very lighweight and gave me the natural skin... The coverage is light/medium and it last 4/5 hours on my skin. It is very affordable and easy to buy (drugstore/highstreet) I recommend this product who doesn't have any skin problem.
Rebecca S.
Lake District
The BEST BB cream out there. Amazing coverage and flawless finish. Feels like you aren't wearing any make up, so light on skin. I have tried so many foundations and this beats them all. It lasts all day and you can apply another layer for evening. Incredible product for amazing price!
Lamaan C.
This bb cream has a soft and not at all greasy consistency,makes the skin even,softens redness and imperfections.It is moisturizing and has light to medium coverage.Sometimes it can settle in the fine lines of the face. Also the shade range should be bigger,they are not enough options.
Chelsea M.
Toronto
This is my favourite! It smells move and feels completely lightweight when wearing it. I love that I've found a cream that I can use to hide my zits that also helps my zits! It leaves my face shine free and feeling better than it has in awhile. Highly recommend for people with bad skin who wants to look good, and improve their skin.
Tammy L.
Mississauga
For my no makeup, makeup days this product provides light, healthy and radiant looking coverage.

Easy to apply evenly with a beauty blender, it hides most of my skin imperfections while still allowing my skin to look natural and healthy.
Tami S.
Loved it! Best BB cream I have ever used. It owns an amazing texture and smells pretty good too. easily covered all of my face with just a small quantity. I have dry skin and it did pretty good to it. I have no complains about this BB cream at all. I would highly recommend it.
Kiran L.
I love this for everyday use when a foundation is too heavy. This leave your skin feeling hydrated but also gives you the coverage of a light foundation. It is easy to apply and blend, I used my beauty blender. It also smell great so therefore there is no chemical smell on your skin!
Arlet C.
The master leaves a very beautiful texture on the skin and a natural appearance what I would say they changed out that for oily skin they will not make as much oil because it leaves the skin more oily
Nae N.
It's a decent bb cream, not the best, but certainly one of the better ones you can find in the drug store. Didn't really work out for me because sometimes it looks natural and gives you a nice glow and other times it applies unevenly and ends up being too sticky to work with.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?