BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Szonja S.
Well... this is the worst garnier product. I bought it online and I thought it will be so good but no. It's not easy to apply and it just come off so quickly. I wouldn't recommend..
Samantha J.
Cardiff
This was my first BB cream and I was slightly sceptical at first. However I was happily surprised with it. This BB cream is thick so you don't need to use much but it is better to used a foundation brush to blend it in so it provides a good even coverage.
I use the light colour BB cream as I'm quit pale but have rosy cheeks and this cream was amazing at covering my red cheeks.
I found this BB cream quite shiny so I used some powder on top of it which helped to reduce the shine.
Sofie W.
I find this really great to use on those days where you're feeling more fun down and tired. By applying this under my eyes I have found that it has really helped to reduce the appearance of any dark circles and bags under my eyes. It leaves you looking refreshed
Rhonda D.
As a mom of two, this product is AMAZING! I've noticed a difference in my complexion after using it for one week, I think it's a new staple for my makeup bag. I have fair skin, but purchased the light/medium, and it's perfect. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for busy moms.
Kacey H.
Skegness
This product is ok if you don't have a lot to cover up, if you need more to cover, I would recommend the version for oily skin , it has much higher coverage and goes for the same price, I have oily / combo skin and the normal one just looks realy cakes and shiny , however the oily skin version is very matifying and flattering on the skin x
member-8f275f99a
UK
I've tried this BB Cream and I have to say that there are way better BB creams out there.

The formula doesn't last very long on my skin (I have normal skin) and it is also quite blotchy. I don't like the smell of this either, it's like a fresh but chemically scent at the same time.

The product also settles in a very unflattering way and accentuates dry patches and pores. It's more of a tinted moisturizer than an actual BB cream.
Jessica E.
I did not like the cream. Maybe i was not using the product properly. i felt the product made my eyelids dry and they were uncomfortable. Maybe the cream does not respond well with my skin or i chose the wrong product. Otherwise i had a terrible experience, i dint know about other users.
Kristen V.
Toronto, On
I recently gave this product a try. Its a much lighter coverage than a foundation but in the summer months I have been enjoying the lighter coverage. Some people commented ut made their skin greasy, I have combination skin and I didn't notice it be come greasier but I also don't think it lessened the oily areas. Overall i give it a B, not sure if any of the "BB" cream effects in this actually do anything.
Mariam A.
This is one of the first bb creams i tried. The colour medium suited me well but i found that it made me look shiny. It doesn't give a lot of coverage either and since i have blemishes this is no good for me. I guess if you have clear skin then this may be good for you and the shine could be sorted out with some translucent powder ontop.
Tara M.
I recently bought this bb cream and i am obsessed! Its really inexpensive and from the drugstore. Its has a lot of benefits for your skin such as moisturizing and making your skin look lovely and radient. Its very light weight and very natural so it would be perfect for teenagers at school. I'm very fair skin toned, usually and ivory, and i got the shade "light" although i do find it to be quite dark but if i dot it on my face and blend it in with a brush it looks great! It does not go patchy at all and it is just the most perfect beauty balm!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?