BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Eva J.
Eva J.
I don't particularly like this product-leaves my skin feeling incredibly sticky and looking very orange. it does however leave my skin tone looking even but has little coverage and there are many better options for the same price.
Camelia P.
Camelia P.
I was so disappointed of this BB cream it made my skin look ten times shinier, plus it oxidizes really really bad on the skin...however it may be good for someone with dry or even combination skin.
myriam~attar a.
myriam~attar a.
tunis
For its price this bb cream was a good dupe to foundation like for daily uses its super great the coverage is from light to medium but i dont recommend it for oily or combo skin
Opt for the oil free version if you wanna try it
Harriet-Jane R.
Harriet-Jane R.
Liverpool
I love the formula and I love the coverage, the only downside is the colour selection but other then that's it's everything I look for in a BB cream it's amazing for my oil/dry combination skin.
Alina K.
Alina K.
Melle
Like the texture, like the light coverage (very natural) but I got the light one and its waaaay to dark. But the price is very affordable for a little bit darker skin tones ( not white as me 😄
Maria C.
Maria C.
Pachuca
en lo particular , mi bb cream garnier si me gusta pero no me cubre mucho y como yo sufro de manchas en mi piel suelo a combinarla con otra base para que me de esa cobertura que deseó obtener
Nora T.
Nora T.
I like this bb cream for my combination skin. It provides medium covorage which I'm OK with sence I don't have major skin problems. It is gentle on my skin which make feel ok to use it on a daily bases. The only flaw in my openion is that it has limited shades.
katy H.
katy H.
london
This is the only BB cream that works for me however I still don't like the finish. Nice coverage but hard to blend out as it soaks too easily into the skin. definitely moisturising and would recommend as a primer as that's how I've been using it recently
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Way too dark for those who are deathly pale, gave you a healthy glow but needs more range in shades. I liked that there was light coverage, I think this would be great for those who don't wear make up on a regular basis.
lexia j.
lexia j.
Gives off a smooth reflection ,doesn't go patchy or dry leaves a flawless look and for the girls that hardly wear makeup this is a great product to use as its not heavy its a light feeling.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?