BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Faty E.
this bb cream is the best so far it covers my face really nicely and protects it from the sun it also looks very natural and is good for all types of skin . one of the main things i like about it is that it's easy to blend so you don't struggle with it that's why i would recommend it for others
Alyssa P.
Melbourne
Beautiful to apply, long lasting, great coverage although I do use a bit of concealer. I recommend getting the one for sensitive skin as it feels light on the skin I'm pretty sure it has some sort of sun protection and it hydrates the skin soooooo well! Totally would recommend this product :)
Paula B.
I really liked this product: the consistency, the natural look, how it makes your skin glow, the price... But, please, we need more shades!! I tried the fairest one and it wasn't my shade at all, it was too dark.
Isabella R.
This BB cream was one of my least favorite BB creams. it was sparkly, and made me look chalky and ghost like. there is no coverage, and when there is, it sticks to your dry spots. It didn't hold up through out the day. wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Filipa M.
Love it!!! It perfect for a natural look without looking like you made a huge effort, it's so easy I apply with my fingers. Good coverage, can always apply more after setting in. I would definitely recommend guys!
lean l.
I love this BB cream so much. I have neutral/warm toned skin and it works very well for me to cover up the little bit of pinkness that I have without washing me out or totally covering the look of my skin. It lasts pretty well throughout the day and doesn't leave me with an oil slick on my face at the end of the day like some heavy foundations do.
Salini P.
Bb cream is a lifesaver! This particular bb cream by garnier is very good in consistency n wen u apply it glides well on ur face.. applying in small dots gives u nice coverage. .. one thing which i didn't like was d opening of d tube... as it is flat opening , bb cream is wasted a bit every time u use it! Other dan dat its a pretty good product :)
Kristina P.
Lipetsk
I really did not like this foundation, he caused me red spots on the application sites. I do not recommend buying it, because it is not a very good cream.I'll put him 2, but in fact it's still worse.This is not what you need.I think the garnier should do something about it because it's bad.
Brooke L.
This products gives nice coverage for a cheap BB Cream, however on ms it is quite orange therefore I mix it in with some moisteriser to lighten the product. If you have fair skin, stay away from this product as it has an orange undertone and there is only two colours to choose from.
Chloe G.
Southampton
This product was very dissapointing. I brought my skin out in loads of spots and after using it every day left my skin looking very greasy. It didn't cover any blemishes just added a little tan. When blending the product into my skin it was just dissaperaing. Not a good product at all.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?