BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gisel F.
I love this bb cream!!
it is a very good cream for women who are all day outside the home. You put it in the morning and are perfect throughout the day. No doubt it is very natural, it does not appear that had been placed base.
I recommend the product. It is important to spread it with a latex sponge to smooth.
Flavia M.
I liked this product at first, but then found that I had more and more issues with it. It is difficult to layer this product for better coverage. It is also considerably oil, and ended up making my skin look very shiny. I also broke out from the excess oil in this BB cream. The colour range was also not the greatest.
Amra I.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I have been using this bb cream for a long time and it works great. It still gives my skin good coverage but it doesn't look like I have makeup on my face. It keeps my skin moisturized all day. I get compliments every time I use it. It doesn't provide full coverage but you can't expect that from a bb cream. It's not foundation! Only problem is that there are only 3 shades to choose from and that can be problem for a lot of people.
Isabel O.
I've had this product for about a year now. Before I heard/used it, I had quite a few dark spots on my face that were not pretty. I went out and bought this, and it cleared my dark spots. It took a while for them to be gone, but it worked! I currently have some newer dark spots and I'm applying this BB Cream everyday on it. It does kind of rub off easily since I tend to have oily skin most of the time. Other than that, i love it
Anuna E.
Hamburg
Always a great alternative for me over foundation. I really go for light coverage and their bb cream is nice and feels lightweight while also doing its job. Also a great price range, and very easy to apply. I would recommend it to others, and for the days I'm not using foundation I would turn back to this.
Blaga M.
I love the nice scent that this BB Cream has. I have fair skin, so the light tone matched my skin. In spite of this, throughout the day, my skin became oily and this transfered a lot onto my phone and clothes. The formula could be improved. I found a replacement for it now, and I am not using it anymore.
Dana D.
Very good BB cream for the price point. It nicely evens out the skin tone and it does offer some coverage - not as much as a foundation but hey it's a BB cream so you cannot expect full coverage. It blends in easily and does not have a chemical smell. The only downside for me is if I continuously use it without a "no make-up weekend" I get occasional blemishes.
All in all I am happy with this product and will be buying it again.
Aileen C.
burlington, Ontario
I saw the new BB cream trend and wanted to try it out for myself. Honestly, I was very disappointed by this product. I found it to be very runny, and had very limited, almost no, coverage. It did not improve my skin in any way. I figured it would at least contain SPF, and some coverage so I could wear it as a summer skin covering instead of foundation. I found myself wearing this under my foundation, simply as a moisturizer.
Sevi B.
I love the Garnier Skin Perfector BB Cream for combination/oily skin in Light/Medium. It is the best BB cream I have ever tried. The texture is very light and it blends over the skin so seamlessly while providing just the right amount of coverage.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
I have tried three or four other BB creams and this one is my favorite. Probably because they make one specifically for combination skin. I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to use BB creams as they tend to be a bit oily but then I found this. I know a couple other brands have caught on and started making them as well but this was my first and I love it. It has decent coverage and smooths my skin wonderfully!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?