BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Ashley F.
Good quality BB cream for a good price. I had been looking for a BB cream for a while but didn"t want to spend the 50-60$ on it. I found this at the drug store and thought i"d give it a try and wasn't disappointed. It goes on and blends easily, not oily and feels light on the skin. It gives your skin a nice glow and acts as a nice base if you want to apply other makeup on top. Overall for the price and quality id say this a good buy!
Not the best texture or coverage but is my most used bb. Like the sheer freshness it brings to my face . A bit drying but definetly worth trying. a lil goes a long way!
Mia C.
This BB cream keeps my skins fresh, smooth and corrected without the need for foundation. I find it lightweight and easy on my skin, love the smell and the consistency.
Amanda A.
Bronx, NY
didn't like it at all. felt like it made my skin look very orange. it also made me oiler than the norm. it did provide good coverage but does emphasizes dry patches.
Laura R.
Este es una de las mejores bb cream que he probado. Cuando no quieres usar base, te la aplicas , no cubre mucho pero hidrata y aporta un efecto de piel perfecta .
This bb cream is always in my purse because I use it when I need to do my makeup in the car. Applying one layer of this leaves my skin looking flawless all day. I would recommend to a person that had less time for makeup
Brianna G.
This bb cream isn't that special. It's just like a tinted moisturizer. I found it was a bit cakey feel and I needed to set it with a powder. If it's on sale I would buy it but other than that I don't think it's worth it
Hana S.
The only bb cream& foundation replacement that glides perfectly on my combination skin. Smells good and suitable for those who can't stand strong scents only wish it had higher coverage for blemishes and imperfections. It doesn't make me patchy or oily in my T-zone and mostly it matched both my skin shade and tone (light)
Soltani D.
Bought this the other day and loved it! I'm really oily skinned and I don't like to go out without some kind of layer to combat shine/pores/dark circles so I found great reviews for this BB so I figured why not? I put it on my bare face before the gym and it blurred my pores, kept me matte and gave pretty good coverage! It even lasted thru sweating and I didn't look like an oily mess after...it didn't even crease around my eyes which I also have problems with, and I didn't use powder or anything. I used it yesterday again and took a nap with it on and again, no creasing and it didn't even move.
Katerina V.
Montreal, QC
I will be honest. This is the only BB Creme I have used, because I don't like putting foundation on my skin I bought this to try it out. It's pretty lightweight and sheer, which I really like, gets absorbed and looks very natural and fresh. My skin looks bright and I just dust with some powder after. Well priced and I re-purchased a second because it was on sale even though I have yet to finish my first tube!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?