BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jeniffer F.
Auckland
Excelente producto. Es muy hidratante pero nada pesado, la cobertura es media a baja, pero una bb no creo que tenga que ser muy cubriente, tiene una perfecta duración de unas 4 a 5 horas. El envase es muy cómodo y bonito, porque tiene un hermoso color. Este producto realmente me tiene enamorada, mi piel seca lo necesita a diario.
Natasha M.
Soweto, Gauteng
I love this product so much you guys! It's super great if you want a simple and light coverage. I also found that I could use it as a concealer to put on top of my foundation under the eye area. I also like to use the dark shade to contour. I am very happy with this product and I recommend it to anyone who is a lover of makeup
Meagan B.
Innisfil, On
Enjoy the smell of this product and its intentions of "correcting" my skin but I find that sometimes if you're looking for a more flawless look you need to put on a little more in regards to cheeks and nose. overall: I enjoy the product and I think its great for the summertime because its like and does so much for your skin
Beatriz L.
I really like this product, the only reason why I won't give it a five star rating is because it can be a little greasy. However, the title isn't misleading, it is a skin perfector, especially if you combine it with powder. Nice packaging, easy to apply, especially useful to hide red marks and for daily use. I definitely would recommend this and I'll buy it again once I run out of it.
Vedangi S.
Guelph
I've tried so many high end bb creams and tinted moisturizers and I always came back to this Garnier BB Cream. Well, I bought a new bottle recently and was so disappointed that the formula along with the packaging had changed. I'm so upset, I want my money back. The coverage, texture, and color are all different now.
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup
I started using this product when it first came out and I have used it since then. I like its light to medium coverage and what I love about this product is that it also acts like a moisturizer(I can have very dry skin) I wouldn't say it's got a great covering effect but it leaves you with a semi covered face. It's perfect for hot summer days where foundation can be a little to heavy and I really really like the lightly scented smell of this product
Zuleyca R.
Mayaguez
This bb cream does MAGIC!!! I really really love how it covers amazingly all the redness in my face and the glow I get when I wear it! After a few weeks of using it I noticed a big improvement in my skin tone and texture, It also fade slightly the expression marks around my mouth and at the side of my eyes... This thing is just amazing and It's really worth the price....
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I bought this product, tried it and returned it. The fragrance has even more of a chemical smell than any other facial product I've tried. I'm not sure what their color selection normally looks like or if this is just the norm, but they only had 3 to choose from where I picked it up. That's a little bit ridiculous, if you ask me. Didn't use it long enough to see if it would break me out because I didn't like it from the second it touched my face.
This product is one of the most comfortable BB cream I tried. It have a light coverage, perfect for the day. Thesmell isn't bad and the texture is nice. #garnier #bbcream #facialmakeup
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
So easy to apply! When I first put it on I wasn't too sure I'd like it because it looked quite oily and sort of dirty (if that makes sense?). I did however fully change my mind when it was settled on my skin - my face looked glowing! I even had my boss compliment my skin the first day I wore it. I use concealer with it as I have quite uneven red skin do I did need more coverage. May need a powder to put over the top as it is quite dewey.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?