BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
mozapie v.
Canberra
I didn't like this product much as it did not have many shades and I couldn't find one that fit my skin well. The product also seemed to have a lot of oil in it and after a while, the pigment and oil separated from each other which was gross.  the product broke me out and I don't think I will buy it again
Sarah P.
Orangeville, ON
Love how this is a skin matching bb cream. Perfect to wear on a hot day, not as heavy as a foundation and not as light as a cc cream. Perfect amount of coverage. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Gemma M.
Working within the healthcare sector I cannot wear thick makeup! This product is a game changer! So light and seamless and I've had so many compliments asking what I have on my skin! It lasts all day and you don't feel like you are wearing anything on your face at all! I recommend to anyone for everyday use! You only need the smallest amount to give you flawless skin!
Ugnė J.
Alytus
Good product for the price. It evens the skin tone and color, feels like moisturizer, i like the formula. It's easy to blend even for the beginners. The coverage is very light, you can barely tell that the person wears it. I would recommend it for someone who wants to even skin tone without feeling "cakey".
Asimina G.
I give it 4 stars, because it is a little oily for my skin. It covers really good like a normal foundation, but it is more moisturizing. It lasts for a couple of hours on your face and then the coverage becomes a little lighter. I have already recommended this product to my friends and they are satisfied, too.
Laura P.
Carshalton
This bb cream has to be one of my favourites. It is gentle on the skin and has a light, natural finish perfect for the summer. It is easy to blend and apply especially with my beauty blender. The colour however can prove a little too dark yet stating it is light so be aware of this if you are fair skinned
zee v.
It's great for a cheap price. Coverage is good, definitely works for me :) I've tried many other ones in the past but this one is actually a really awesome Bb cream. It's formula is just my type and I enjoy using it.
Shannon M.
Peterborough , Cambridgeshire
I really didn't like this product. It was patchy and wore off the skin beth quickly. It oxidised and was very orange. The smell was pleasant but that was probably the only positive. If the colour and consistency were better then it would have been okay. The coverage was minimal but that is what you expect.
Elisa H.
Lindwedel, Lower Sachsony, Germany
Packaging: 3/5
The Overall design of the packaging is okay, a Little boring in my opinion and the cap is awful. I purchased this product twice and the cap always broke after a few uses.

Product itself: 2.5/5
I really love the bb cream when you first apply it, it makes your Skin look naturally beutiful. But after you wore it for a few hours the bb cream gets cakey, oily and Kind of seperated from the Skin. Not a big fan!
Faty E.
this bb cream is the best so far it covers my face really nicely and protects it from the sun it also looks very natural and is good for all types of skin . one of the main things i like about it is that it's easy to blend so you don't struggle with it that's why i would recommend it for others
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?