BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
marie m.
marie m.
london, london
Like this products its afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
stargirl B.
stargirl B.
When I first put it on I felt right away that it was the right one . I needed a good non oily and light kinda foundation to use for summer and this worked perfectly. Completely statisfyed . Adore it ..
linda t.
linda t.
hi   i am linda  from Algeria  ...If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my instagramand facebook
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
This is my go to, holy grail product. Summer, winter, spring or fall! It's always on hand. I have one at home and one in my travel bag and always a back up stored in the house!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Maria B.
Maria B.
I use this product everyday, it gives my skin an instant lift. My skin looks dewy and covers minor imperfections without having to resort to major concealer and heavy foundation. The medium shade is the one that I use. Have used it now for a few years and I doubt I will stop using it as it is so good and never lets me down.
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
I've got oil skin, this worked great on it. I use it during the week for work, it lasts the whole day for me, I use a setting spray with it.Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
I love this BB Cream! It applied smoothly and didn't leave my face with a caked look. My skin has area that are oily and some that are dry and this worked very well all over. I will be using this product again in the near future.
Camelia P.
Camelia P.
I was so disappointed of this BB cream it made my skin look ten times shinier, plus it oxidizes really really bad on the skin...however it may be good for someone with dry or even combination skin.
Eva J.
Eva J.
I don't particularly like this product-leaves my skin feeling incredibly sticky and looking very orange. it does however leave my skin tone looking even but has little coverage and there are many better options for the same price.
Eavey H.
Eavey H.
I think this BB cream is perfect for people with sensitive skin and also people who feel like they need a little bit of coverage without caking their face with foundation. Although it has small coverage it does last throughout the day and makes your skin look very smooth.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?