BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
sam s.
sam s.
My first impression of this BB cream was good as it was the first BB cream I had ever used. Good consistency, a very pleasant smell however does not give much coverage and tends look oily or shiny on your face after few minutes. If you have dry skin then this would be perfect for you.
Falah G.
Falah G.
Really good for everyday use because it gives a natural and dewy finish. It isn't too heavy and doesn't need too much to cover the face. It evens out your complexion but it doesn't totally cover your blemishes, but it is good for everyday. :))
Alishba L.
Alishba L.
Lahore
It is an all in one product! Works just like a foundation but is cheaper I love its coverage it gives you a no makeup,makeup look for daily use it blends easily and I would definitely buy it again! Love it
Teagan M.
Teagan M.
cape town
I usually love Garnier products, but this BB cream has not had a positive reaction to my face, due to the fact that the next day when i have washed off the BB cream, it always leaves new spots on my face.
Reem C.
Reem C.
Beirur
This is the answer for anyone who's not really into sunscreen or forgets it. Its a foundation and sunscreen in one. Its true that the  coverage isn't that high, yet it gives you a beautiful finish and glow.
Naagham A.
Naagham A.
Cons: i am not a fan of the consistency of the product and looks a bit strange on my face if i do not apply anything else ( foundation etc) on top. Pros: It kept my face well moisturized and i think it does wonders to cover small blemishes. I would not recommend to very fair people.
Antara R.
Antara R.
11216
I have been using this for an everyday concrlear foundation for 4 years and I've never been happier.Although it suits my skin it doesnt seem very friendly on different skin types.Cant complain about the price .I absolutely love this!!!!!
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
zakynthos
The price of this product is affordable and its quality is very good! It has a well lasting and it is buildable. It is to apply as its texture is soft! The sun protection is good but low for the summer!
Rosemary W.
Rosemary W.
Ottawa, ON
I like to use this as a makeup base. It applies very easily. The coverage isn't spectacular but I like the way it makes my skin look and feel. There's a lot of product in each container as well. I would buy again.
marie m.
marie m.
london
Like this products its afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?