BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jo
I have this BB cream in the shade Medium, I got it for my birthday. I have the one for sensitive skin, and although I do like this BB cream, it does not do anything to cover my scarring or breakouts. It does not look oily, and I don't mind it for just ducking out to the shop, however I don't find I reach for it at all.
Mollie A.
This is honestly the best bb cream I've used ever! It's perfect for dry/oily skin, it gives light coverage for a lovely dewy look and does not look greasy after a few hours of wearing. The shade matched my skin perfectly and I felt as if I was just wearing a light moisturiser, the biggest plus: it didn't break me out at all!!
cecilie z.
arendal
I used to use this one a lot before. It was okay, but I didn't like it that well.. It's really good if you have dry skin. The product is easy to apply, and really creamy/oily. I wouldn't buy it again, because it's a low coverage
Maria B.
I use this product everyday, it gives my skin an instant lift. My skin looks dewy and covers minor imperfections without having to resort to major concealer and heavy foundation. The medium shade is the one that I use. Have used it now for a few years and I doubt I will stop using it as it is so good and never lets me down.
Tasnim M.
Oldham, Lancashire
I use bb cream on a daily basis. As a student it is a really affordable product that is really easy to wear and lasts all day. It is great product that I would recomend to anyone who wants coverge that is not over the the top.
mozapie v.
Canberra
I didn't like this product much as it did not have many shades and I couldn't find one that fit my skin well. The product also seemed to have a lot of oil in it and after a while, the pigment and oil separated from each other which was gross.  the product broke me out and I don't think I will buy it again
Sarah P.
Orangeville, ON
Love how this is a skin matching bb cream. Perfect to wear on a hot day, not as heavy as a foundation and not as light as a cc cream. Perfect amount of coverage. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Gemma M.
Working within the healthcare sector I cannot wear thick makeup! This product is a game changer! So light and seamless and I've had so many compliments asking what I have on my skin! It lasts all day and you don't feel like you are wearing anything on your face at all! I recommend to anyone for everyday use! You only need the smallest amount to give you flawless skin!
Ugnė J.
Alytus
Good product for the price. It evens the skin tone and color, feels like moisturizer, i like the formula. It's easy to blend even for the beginners. The coverage is very light, you can barely tell that the person wears it. I would recommend it for someone who wants to even skin tone without feeling "cakey".
Asimina G.
I give it 4 stars, because it is a little oily for my skin. It covers really good like a normal foundation, but it is more moisturizing. It lasts for a couple of hours on your face and then the coverage becomes a little lighter. I have already recommended this product to my friends and they are satisfied, too.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?