BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Afrodite A.
It's the worst bb cream I've ever tried! The colour is horrible! Although I got the light one it was so dark and orange that I guess it would be suitable for no one! It is also so hard to apply because it doesn't blend and stays on the surface of the skin. Finally, I have dry skin and it made it look oily! I don't even know how that happened! A big miss from me!
Francesca P.
Milton, ON
This a great bb cream for the fall/winter time. It's very moisturizing and has great coverage. It's very easy to use with either your hands, beauty sponge or a brush. This is great for those with dry skin as its highly moisturizing. Those with oily skin will want to set it with a powder. Packing can spill some product out so make sure to store it with the lid up.
Georgiana D.
Romania
I could say that it's more a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream actually. It's targeted to the oily skin girls so it's very dewy so I definitely advice using a mattefing powder. The coverege is low to medium but it feels very moisturizing and light on the skin. Also it gives a beautiful glow. I really like the scent which is quite intense so if you are a fan of unscented products don't pick this one. Overall I think it's a nice everyday product for girls with dry skin who don't need a lot of coverege.
Heidi F.
Toronto
I've been using this product for school cause I want coverage but I also didn't want to wear something as heavy as foundation. I love how easy this is to apply! I usually apply it with a beauty blender and it works great! You can definitely build this on without it looking cakey. The only con is that by the 6 hour mark, I do start to feel oily even if I applied a small amount. Can't complain too much about that though!
Carolina B.
I have never tried it but I have seen many people who say that it is great and that leaves the perfect skin and the truth I would like and I long to have it! Of the things I most want is this! And hopefully as they say because I would really buy it forever💘💘
Delyth E.
This is a much better product for me than the matching BB cream. I like the cooling roller ball, it feels great under tired eyes. The product itself is thin but effective and the peachy tone cancels dark circles well. I set it with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder and it doesn't crease. I like this for the summer time as a lightweight under eye product.
Yulie T.
I love this foundation. It feels really light on my skin. And most importantly doctor recommended me this one because it's non-comedogenic since I break out a lot this helps to not clog my pores
Priya D.
Toronto, Ontario
Best, best, best! All summer and into fall I keep getting "wow your skin is so nice!" This BB cream is so amazing. I look flawless and like I'm not wearing any foundation. It gives a glow and great coverage. Before I used it, I had some discolouration above my eyebrows on my forehead. After using this whenever I do my makeup, I've noticed it's gone!
Carol-Ann H.
I got to try this and I was happy with it. It made my skin feel so soft and it blended in so well and covered things that such as my rosacea that I have on my cheeks so well that most people that have seen me asked me what I did with my skin and so I told them and they have been happy and returning customers like me. I can't go a day without putting it on. It is the first thing I put on after I clean my face in the morning and it lasts all day so it is worth every penny.
Nur C.
Honestly this bb cream was the only thing i used for some time because it was affordable and it was decent enough but if you have an oily or combination skin it will come off during the day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?