BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Breanna F.
Halifax, NS
I actually LOVE this product. Rebought about 3 times. The light one is just a little darker than my skin but it's so light it makes my skin glow. I use it daily just as a moisturizer with some powder on top to perfect my skin, and I use it as a base when I want to do heavy makeup. The acne control version is a little darker in colour than the normal, but it's better for me in the summer when I have a slight tan. I love this. Love love love. If you have oily skin but still want to moisturize just put a powder on top and you're ready to go!
Andreia S.
One must-have in your daily beauty routine. Smooth texture, blends in with your skin ton, makes your skin smooth and beautiful. It's really easy to apply and it protects your skin from the sun.
Sarah C.
This is one of my favourite products ever ! I’ve been using it for 5 years & i’ll keep on using it, it makes your skin look fresh & young & covers all the exhaustion, i totally recommend it !!!
Delyth E.
I was disappointed with this product. The lightest shade leans orangey on my skin tone, and it applies patchily. The consistency is thick and the tube squeezes out more than I need for one application. I have used it for 6 months and find that the best application I can get is using a beauty blender with no primer on my face. Even then I feel self conscious during the day that my face may be looking patchy or textured. On the plus side, it is moisturizing. In my opinion L'Oreal's Nude Magique BB cream is a much better purchase than this product.
Ailey L.
The BB cream is great as an all in one, it does it all! It's moisturises as well as tones, conceals, gives an even skin tone, and covers dark circles under the eyes. What more could you want?
Ioana D.
i bought a couple of months ago. i wear it almost every day. for my skin its pretty good. it doesn't have a very good coverage, but i like it cause its very light on the skin and it feels like you're wearing nothing at all. it gives you a fresh, healthy look.
Patrycja S.
An amazing BB cream, does a better job than most foundations out there. Covers my blemishes nicely and works to protect my skin from nasties. Will definitely buy again.
Steph P.
This product is perfect for those busy days when I want to make myself look a little bit more put together.
It leaves my skin looking healthy, soft and hydrated too.
Mannat A.
One of the first beauty products that I used , has medium to light coverage, definitely glows, heathy for summer , doesn't last to long and there is no shade range .
Wow... it's lovely and i love it so much..
This product so good for my and your skin..
After use this product the skin is clear and luminous.💖💖.
Best.best product😍
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?