BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Simuzara B.
Very good bb cream hydrating and after 5hr + wears off :((   Ideal for novice makeup user !! Not very Long lastting but if oily skinned then would need to set with powder :) it has spf 15 has some sun protection good for cool European countries like UK but not spain :( would recomend for someone interested in an alternative to foundation or makeup novice :)
Tania V.
Gijón
Genial para pieles secas, si la aplicas día a día verás cambios en tu piel, se verá mas radiante y revitalizada, el unico contra que le pongo es que el tono más claro a mi aún me queda oscuro, deberían hacer alguna aun mas clara para gente pálida!!!
imane n.
kenitra
i really enjoy this bb cream , it's has a light coverage with a nice skin looking like finish only problem i struggled with is the color is called "medium " but it's darker than my skin color and the "light" is too light so i have to mix the too to get my perfect shade , blends easily , little drying but it won't be a problem if you add moisturizer .
Jemma W.
This bb cream is lightweight and easy to blend with a stippling brush. I throw it on for those easy days when l dont want too much foundation but still want some coverage. The only reason I wouldn't give it another star is for the colour range.
Melisa A.
Razgrad
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream I'm very disappointed with this product. The product don't have good coverage. My skin always looks oily with this BB cream. You can apply it very easily. It's perfect for people who don't wear so much makeup.
ilana G.
I love this BB cream! It has enough coverage to give the perfect "natural" flawless look to the face. I have this in the light/medium shade and it works perfectly with my paler skin. I also like that it comes in a combo skin option, which is great for my skin. It's kind of like your skin but better.
Also, no breakouts! Thank goodness.
Taylor M.
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector Bb Cream was the first product I got when I switched from foundation to BB cream. Initially, I loved it. Application is easy and blending is as well! Not a wide range of porcelaine/light shades, so I would end up having to use bronzers to even out my neck even though I had the lightest shade available. The formula is really oily however, which is usually fine if you're skin is as dry as mine, but it would end up feeling heavy and didn't stand up to heat. I often felt like I was wearing a mask.
Sarah Q.
Chilliwack, BC
Not my favourite but not terrible either. It has nice coverage and is easy to blend but it has an orange tinge no matter what colour I try. I'm also not a huge fan of the scent. For a few extra dollars I'd rather buy a more high end BB cream.
Yanna B.
Provata! Non si sente sulla pelle è parecchio leggera...pero credo proprio per questo non ha una super coprenza. .. non male per tutti i giorni ma se si vuole un makeup da star senza imperfezioni non fa al caso vostro... prezzo alla portata di tutti sicuramente!
Tania H.
By far, my favorite BB Cream ever. It is so light-weight and airy, never feels caked and definitely evens out my skin tone and blurs imperfections. I love that it brightens my complexion too! When I wear my makeup, it glides on so easily and smooth. I've noticed quite an improvement in the texture and smoothness of my skin too, which is always a win-win!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?