BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Catarina S.
Catarina S.
This product is very good for everyone who doesn't like foundations or heavy creams. It does the job very well! I have dry skin and no matter what I always have one of these at home! Very good product I would recommend!
Monika M.
Monika M.
It's good for those of you who don't have very problematic skin. It evens out skin tone but leaves your skin very oily at least for first 20 minutes. Then you can leave it for natural effect or powder it. It's does not stay long but it's good for lazy days.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
The best BB cream I've ever used. Perfect for those days when makeup isn't an option as this BB cream provides enough coverage for daily activities such as work. It really evens my skin tone and I love that it isn't harming my skin like makeup would!
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
This BB cream is very good! Some days I like to give my skin a break from foundation and wear something more lightweight and more natural and this is definitely something that works for me, it's very nice with a natural makeup look. Recommend.
Sofi M.
Sofi M.
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
I use it as a foundation because it makes my skin look healthy and it has spf. It covers my spots and dark circles pretty well so you don't need to use a lot of concealer. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Metepec, Mexico
Creo que fue de las primeras bb crean que salieron y me gusto mucho por ser para maquillaje diario muy fácil y rápido de usar es súper práctico y me encanta. Lo uso todavía para ir a la universidad en el día a día
Sophie T.
Sophie T.
leicester
Gives a good light coverage. However it oxidises quite a bit so it goes darker. Would not recommend for people with oily skin as it goes greasy throughout the day. But easy to blend and would recommend it to others
Alex C.
Alex C.
Paris, TN
I like this stuff!  It makes my skin feel moisturized, but I have a slight concern that it looks a bit greasy.  Not full coverage, so if that is what you're looking for, look elsewhere.  But it does its job!!
Toni S.
Toni S.
I love this stuff! Best BB cream I have tried yet. Seems to last ages and even mosturises my skin. The lightest shade is still slightly too dark for me but considering I'm extremely pale it's the closet match I have found
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
This is by far the best BB cream I have ever used.
Not only does it have fantastic coverage it leaves my face moisturised for the whole day.
I have lots of compliments on this cream and I will use nothing else.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?