BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Isobel K.
I've just tried this today as summer is approaching, and I really like it. It gives me a light to medium coverage, feels so lightweight on the skin and isn't too expensive. Although I have noticed I have become a bit oily but that's after 6-7 hours of wear and I am usually really oily. Also I noticed it clinged to a dry patch below my lip which I never knew was dry before so that's a disadvantage. Overall I think this a good BB cream that protects your skin from the sun, from the drugstore.
Dayna A.
Western Shore, NS
I have combination skin that gets dry in patches, oily in patches and I sometimes break out too. I picked this up a year or so ago thinking it was just a regular face moisturizer (someday I will learn to read labels more closely!). I was pleasantly surprised by this though! I use the medium skin tone color and I am constantly asked how I have such great skin when I wear this. I put a bit of MAC mineralize powder over top and it creates a gorgeous finish. I definitely recommend this product. They have a few different colors so I'm not sure how hard it would be for you to match it, I had no problems and I have pretty tanned skin.
Kayla R.
Ajax, Ontario
When I heard BB Cream was the new thing I was dying to try one. I heard a lot of people recommending the Garnier one so that was the one I bought. I can't begin to explain how disappointed I was. The formula left my face with an oily sheen which I hated be a use I already have oily skin and when I tried to cover it with my powder it just got really gross. never used it again after that
Tiana M.
Sydney, NSW
This amazing product from Garnier provides a perfect mix between coverage and protection. With SPF 15 this product is a must for any summer occasion. After application it left my skin looking natural and refreshed. The only downside is flashback due to the SPF factor and may not be suitable for oily skin types. Defiantly recommend for all ages and for dry or combination skin types.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
This might not be my perfect BB-Cream, but for its price it is pretty decent. I like the smell of it (reminds me of summer) and that it has SPF in it.
I am very pale, therefore the colour is not perfect for me but I try to blend it well, and not use too much. It hydrates my skin, and looks glowy and natural - that's what I love about this BB-Cream. I use this a lot, since it gives good coverage, but does not cover up my freckles (which is good).
Ariella B.
Ottawa, ON
BB cream is the newest craze to come from Asia - it has good coverage, adds moisture, and is said to be good for skin. I wore the light-medium color, and overall I was happy with the product; it covered well and lasted through my daily activities. However, I have combination skin that starts dry in the morning and becomes quite oily throughout the day, and I found this makeup starting to melt off my face as the day went on - if I wiped my face with my shirt sleeve (eg. resting my chin on my arm) the makeup came off.
Rita F.
I like the smooth creamy texture it gives and how you can build up the coverage. But I absolutely hate the colour because it's so orangey-pink which is more for westerners who have tanned skin. It would be better if they create multiple shades of colours for all ethnicities, not just only tailored for white people. Even my mum who has darker skin than me, she can't wear the colour either as her skin tone is yellow. This has been a huge disappointment for me as I've always thought a lot of Western countries like the UK, USA and Australia are multicultural, therefore I don't understand why Garnier decided to make 1 particular shade. Also, when squeezing the product out of the bottle, I find it gets quite messy as it doesn't have the little nozzle sticking out. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again unless Garnier starts creating different shades or I'm doing someone else's makeup.
Afrodite A.
It's the worst bb cream I've ever tried! The colour is horrible! Although I got the light one it was so dark and orange that I guess it would be suitable for no one! It is also so hard to apply because it doesn't blend and stays on the surface of the skin. Finally, I have dry skin and it made it look oily! I don't even know how that happened! A big miss from me!
Georgiana D.
Romania
I could say that it's more a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream actually. It's targeted to the oily skin girls so it's very dewy so I definitely advice using a mattefing powder. The coverege is low to medium but it feels very moisturizing and light on the skin. Also it gives a beautiful glow. I really like the scent which is quite intense so if you are a fan of unscented products don't pick this one. Overall I think it's a nice everyday product for girls with dry skin who don't need a lot of coverege.
Francesca P.
Milton, ON
This a great bb cream for the fall/winter time. It's very moisturizing and has great coverage. It's very easy to use with either your hands, beauty sponge or a brush. This is great for those with dry skin as its highly moisturizing. Those with oily skin will want to set it with a powder. Packing can spill some product out so make sure to store it with the lid up.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?