BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley F.
Good quality BB cream for a good price. I had been looking for a BB cream for a while but didn"t want to spend the 50-60$ on it. I found this at the drug store and thought i"d give it a try and wasn't disappointed. It goes on and blends easily, not oily and feels light on the skin. It gives your skin a nice glow and acts as a nice base if you want to apply other makeup on top. Overall for the price and quality id say this a good buy!
Mia C.
This BB cream keeps my skins fresh, smooth and corrected without the need for foundation. I find it lightweight and easy on my skin, love the smell and the consistency.
Amanda A.
Bronx, NY
didn't like it at all. felt like it made my skin look very orange. it also made me oiler than the norm. it did provide good coverage but does emphasizes dry patches.
Laura R.
Este es una de las mejores bb cream que he probado. Cuando no quieres usar base, te la aplicas , no cubre mucho pero hidrata y aporta un efecto de piel perfecta .
Not the best texture or coverage but is my most used bb. Like the sheer freshness it brings to my face . A bit drying but definetly worth trying. a lil goes a long way!
member-ae4b377be
This bb cream is always in my purse because I use it when I need to do my makeup in the car. Applying one layer of this leaves my skin looking flawless all day. I would recommend to a person that had less time for makeup
Jolaine B.
Montreal, CA
Love the consistency and that it's tented like a ''foundation'' and not just white, but I'm not sure if it's because of this product, but when I tried it, the day after, it gives me breakouts in my face, but overall my mom really love it, so it depends on every skin! I will try it again and see if it will do it again
Brianna G.
This bb cream isn't that special. It's just like a tinted moisturizer. I found it was a bit cakey feel and I needed to set it with a powder. If it's on sale I would buy it but other than that I don't think it's worth it
Katerina V.
Montreal, QC
I will be honest. This is the only BB Creme I have used, because I don't like putting foundation on my skin I bought this to try it out. It's pretty lightweight and sheer, which I really like, gets absorbed and looks very natural and fresh. My skin looks bright and I just dust with some powder after. Well priced and I re-purchased a second because it was on sale even though I have yet to finish my first tube!
Hana S.
The only bb cream& foundation replacement that glides perfectly on my combination skin. Smells good and suitable for those who can't stand strong scents only wish it had higher coverage for blemishes and imperfections. It doesn't make me patchy or oily in my T-zone and mostly it matched both my skin shade and tone (light)
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?