BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
New Zealand
I semi liked this bb cream . I did not like the consistency and found it to be abit sticky. The wear is great but I did not like the application. the coverage was alright however I would not purchase this product again.
Leah R.
Leah R.
So smooth and luxerious love it covers everything and still leaves my face feeling light and airy . This is my go to makeup. I tell my daughters to use it too . I recommend it to all my friends and family . Will use this and only this . With sensitive skin it has been such a great thing not to have to worry about it .
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
This BB cream is the 3rd BB cream I have ever used. It was perfect and hadn't amazing coverage. BB cream soda don't normally have that much coverage. It wasn't very buildable and good for all skin types . I will buy this again and I will recommend this aswell.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Chichester
This is the first bb cream I've used, I do like it but I find that if you use to much it can become patchy. it is easy to blend, I prefer to use it when I don't want a full face of makeup on but just a quick cover up.
yursalem h.
yursalem h.
jeddah
when I started wearing make up I begin with this bb cream from garnier and a mascara.I love it till now.it is from light to median coverage. It is light in the skin.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Vatne
This BB-cream covers well. It's light and feels natural on your face, while it covers red spots and dark circles. It makes your face glow and you look healthy with it on. It doesn't make your face look flat and I love it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Orangeville, ON
Love how this is a skin matching bb cream. Perfect to wear on a hot day, not as heavy as a foundation and not as light as a cc cream. Perfect amount of coverage. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Chanchal B.
Chanchal B.
A good product I must say specially for people with dusky skin.
But wait a minute
You won't look fairer after applying this
But it will perfectly blend into your face colur and give a attractive look
Protects from sun !
Catarina S.
Catarina S.
This product is very good for everyone who doesn't like foundations or heavy creams. It does the job very well! I have dry skin and no matter what I always have one of these at home! Very good product I would recommend!
Monika M.
Monika M.
It's good for those of you who don't have very problematic skin. It evens out skin tone but leaves your skin very oily at least for first 20 minutes. Then you can leave it for natural effect or powder it. It's does not stay long but it's good for lazy days.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?