BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
This is my favorite BB cream. I've repurchased several times. I like that it feels light on the skin but gives enough coverage so that I feel put together. I think the staying power is great on this.
Elena F.
Elena F.
It has spf which is good, good shade. I used to be obsessed with this. Lately makes my skin kind of oily around the T-zone. Good for everyday / daily use and runs around $15 at Walgreens. Try it out!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Little coverage. The price is pretty good for what it is. However it made my face look really oily at all times and it was not a good look. Better off with a higher end bb cream or light foundation.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I tried this BB cream when it first came out during the BB cream craze. If you have clear skin you'll love it, as it's very light coverage. But as someone with acne prone skin I didn't care for it.
Elia M.
Elia M.
I love this stuff! I got it at the grocery store, and it's cheap, lightweight and goes on smoothly and evenly. it covers up most of the blemishes and uneven coloring and stays on all day. great!!
Kersha O.
Kersha O.
Valdosta, GA
This is the first bb cream I've ever tried.. And while I've found higher end ones that work better this is one is perfect for its price range.. Doesn't cover a lot but does give a more even glow.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I really like this BB cream. It's full coverage and easy to blend with fingers, a brush or beauty sponge. It can feel a little heavy and sticky but that goes away once you set it with a powder.
alyssa t.
alyssa t.
Too thick and oily for my skin. I read several good reviews about this product but it was not meant for me. however, the lught/medium tone matched my skin tone well and the coverage was decent.
Holly K.
Holly K.
I have had this product for two days and I am already absolutely in love with it. It seems to be full coverage, yet lightweight AT THE SAME TIME! It is truly a miracle worker for my oily skin.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love the way this product looks on my skin but it literally melts away. It can't stand up to my oily skin. They need to make less greasy version that lasts longer and I would be all over it
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?