BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Maria T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been tested for skin allergies. This Garnier product product is a staple in my daily routine and does not interfere with any of my medical concerns. It is hydrating and non-greasy and provides good, but not "caked-on" coverage. It is easy to purchase at the local drugstore.
Julie M.
Arlington, TX
I'm currently using this on a daily and I can see my nose getting less and less oily by the day. I do my makeup as usual but use this as the foundation substitute and i love the finish. When I run out I'm for sure buying more
Ashley O.
Moab, UT
Works ok for a few hours or if you just need to run to the store. In my area it gets very hot in summer, like 110 degrees... so I like to use a tinted cream in the summer. I've tried better brands and I feel like this one made my skin greasy and break out.
stephanie g.
Kansas City, KS
I do not think it is all that skin perfectinh but i love it when i am on the go and in a rush whwn i just need to look put together i will say for oily skin it wont last long, it will start to break because of your oils. But i love this because its quick and if i go to lik the lake and i want to look put togetherut dont mind looking shiney later on it works fine.
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
I absolutely love this BB cream. It has replaced foundation. It's so easy to blend and apply. I use a beauty blender. It has medium coverage. Super long lasting. I love that it has SPF and will continue to buy this product.
Isamar J.
This is my go to BB cream when i want full coverage but something that is light weight on my face. Every time i wear a full face of makeup i get questions about the "foundation" that i am wearing and are always shocked. This products evens out my skin tone and applies very well with a beauty blender.
Ana H.
Inglewood, CA
This product is amaizing. Stays so longer and incluides sun protection wich is great. It's is super builable and easy to apply. I think this bb cream works perfectly for any kind of skin. I'm pretty ure that i'll buy it.
bindiya k.
This product from garnier is little disappointing as I couldn't find the right shade. Garnier should have given darker shade too. Well I am medium skin tone and this product was lighter to my skin tone which gave me patchy look which I didn't liked at all. This product dosenot blends easily and gives light coverage.overall was not satisfied with the product.
Wendy B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like this BB cream because it's not greasy and it has sunscreen in it. I like the color of it and the way it feels on my skin. I have very oily skin in the summer, not as much in the winter and it works well for me. I would definitely buy this product again.
Caroline B.
Carmel, IN
I was shocked that I loved this product but I do. It is so natural and I wear it every single day now. You can dress it up but also wear it by itself and it will look good. I would not suggest this if you have dry skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?