BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Works pretty good but not at all for long wearing. On me it oxidized pretty quickly when I would try to wear it on its own. I also have combination skin and it did make me look greasy.
Brenda T.
Pensacola, FL
This is all I use. I'm very hard to match when it comes to foundation, so I thought I would give this bb cream a try. It covers any imperfections and doesn't make my oily skin oilier.
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Tried that long time ago, probably the first generation. I didn't like it much. It felt oily and sticky after I applied it on my face! I have combo skin and this didn't help me much!
Cassie W.
This is my favorite bb cream for everyday use. It gives you light coverage without the look of makeup. You look natural. Its perfect for those who are busy and need quick coverage.
Samantha P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this so much! As a mom of a 2 year old it can be difficult to apply makeup. This makes it so easy. I can just put it on with my fingers, and it's gives a beautiful coverage!
Kassondra T.
Gansevoort, NY
I find the coverage of this product to be decent but I find it to make my face rather oily and it also has a slight perfume scent but strong enough that my husband doesn't like it.
Legalbarbie S.
Miramar, FL
I found this BB cream to be very thick on the skin and they don't really have a great shade selection. I am fair with cool undertones and the lightest shade was way to pink for me.
Nicole W.
Rogers, AR
This product is amazing! It dusts really well on the skin and provides just the right amount of coverage a BB cream should in my opinion. I would recommend this to all skin types.
May F.
Aurora, IL
Ok but not if you're combo to oily. It didn't last long on my face at all. Coverage was good at application but I was left looking like I had no makeup on after a couple of hours.
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
I love this BB Cream. It goes on light and stays throughout your day. It performs wonderfully and doesn't seep into your lines and wrinkles. A little goes along way. Great Value!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?