BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Carina P.
I use this skin perfector mostly on the summer when I have a tan. It evens out my skin and I get a light sheen that makes my skin glow. I even use it to go to the beach. Love it.
Yassmine E.
Some days I like my skin to feel fresh and light and when I got this only a few drops on my face and then everything was matched and perfect and also as I like it light and soft
Lorena E.
Whenever I don't feel like using foundation i just spread this on my face since it is tinted and dab a little of setting powder over it, it gives more of a natural look, its the best base for any foundation and works great as a primer!
Tyler S.
New Zealand
I never use foundation or heavy make ups so when I got given this BB cream I loved it. I have used BB cream before and found the coverage a bit average and unsatisfactory but this product was amazing. It works better for coverage than most foundations I have tried and makes me look refreshed and awake every morning. My skin is quiet damaged due to my job working in chlorine and the BB cream is not harsh at all and I would recommend it for those with sensitive skin as i don't even need to wash it off at night it is so light. I don't get clogged pores I adore this product. I've been using it since April 2015. A
Lisa F.
Adelaide, SA
Leaves a really beautiful, natural finish that looks as though I'm not wearing any makeup at all. It perfects blemishes and gives me a healthy glow without being too shiny. The only concern I have about this product it that the lightest shade is definitely not an ivory land is too dark for my skin tone when I'm not wearing fake tan
Esraa A.
Mississauga, ON
One time, I had a burn from a chemical peel that I needed to cover since I had work the next day. I used this since it had a more hydrating formula than foundation. It worked wonderfully. Since I was red, the type of coverage that this product gave me meshed well with my skin. Everyone thought I had an awesome weekend at the beach! Lol. Anyways, the only con I have is that it didn't last as long on my face as I hoped. But nonetheless, great product.
Sam B.
Kingston
I wish I could rate this BB cream higher. I like the coverage, light as you would expect for a BB cream, and the finish is nice and dewy. What I struggle with is the VERY strong perfumey smell. It's strong enough that if I walk in the room after putting it on, my boyfriend notices. After awhile it fades, and I think it looks great, but I find the smell just too overpowering.

Garnier, if you read this, make an unscented version and I'll be sold!
Mileny F.
São Paulo
Esse modelo nunca usei mas pelo que fiquei sabendo ele é muito bom para qualquer tipo de pele, então se eu tiver a oportunidade de testar, falarei mais sobre ele.
Ashley F.
Good quality BB cream for a good price. I had been looking for a BB cream for a while but didn"t want to spend the 50-60$ on it. I found this at the drug store and thought i"d give it a try and wasn't disappointed. It goes on and blends easily, not oily and feels light on the skin. It gives your skin a nice glow and acts as a nice base if you want to apply other makeup on top. Overall for the price and quality id say this a good buy!
Amanda A.
Bronx, NY
didn't like it at all. felt like it made my skin look very orange. it also made me oiler than the norm. it did provide good coverage but does emphasizes dry patches.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?