BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
bruna f.
bruna f.
braga
I have used this for a year and this was the first face product that I used. It has a light coverage. I didnt like this product because of my oily skin. After a couple of hours my face started melting. But for a makeup starter it is a good-priced product to start! Garnier Nutri Miracle Skin Perfector Medium 50mlGarnier Nutri Miracle Skin Perfector Medium 50ml
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
I like the brand Garnier, specialy the makeup, as Garnier bb cream , it works perfectly with my skin , even i have oily skin, it hide all the pore that i have , left my skin so bright and younger than before, i recommend to try it.
Beatriz L.
Beatriz L.
Cabo de Santo Agostinho, Recife
Esse produto é Maravilhoso!Cuida, hidrata, repara! Ótimo quando mistura com óleos! Sua fórmula é Excelente em hidratação e reparação dos fios proporcionando uma vida maior ao seu cabeloA aplicação é super simplesRecomendo bastante!!
Eugena T.
Eugena T.
Waterloo, ON
This made me hate bb cream. I'm too scared to try any other one. Shade range was terrible and it is so greasy. I looked like a pasty ghost that fell in a tub of oil face first. Not repurchasing and not even done half the content.
mozapie v.
mozapie v.
Canberra
I didn't like this product much as it did not have many shades and I couldn't find one that fit my skin well. The product also seemed to have a lot of oil in it and after a while, the pigment and oil separated from each other which was gross.  the product broke me out and I don't think I will buy it again
Bibi A.
Bibi A.
Coventry, West Midlands
This is a lovely BB cream. Giving just enough of a light, fresh coverage to leave my skin looking naturally beautiful and radiant, this is one of the types of products I've really been searching for in skincare/cosmetics recently.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
The BB cream is nice the texture is nice i actually do like it. Yes its super easy to apply, and you can actually use your fingers as well. Its not so long lasting but it does last for a descent time. It doesn't cover as much just a bit. Yes i would buy it again.
Imogen M.
Imogen M.
Brisbane
I absolutely loved this product. The application and setting of the product was really lovely and smoothing in regards to complexion perfecting and texture. However, the colour did oxidise darker, so be sure to choose a shade that is maybe one lighter than your usual!!
Aurora T.
Aurora T.
spring farm
This product glides onto the skin smoothly, it evens out skin tones and gives you a radiant fresh look. It is super easy to apply and blend and is buildable. It has spf 15 which is great because i'm super pale and burn easily!!
Milena A.
Milena A.
Kraljevo
I used this in my highschool days and it is nice if you have clear skin, but it doesn't stay on very long and it oxidizes on my skin. It is easy to apply and blend, but you can't build it up without making your face look cakey.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?