BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mannat A.
One of the first beauty products that I used , has medium to light coverage, definitely glows, heathy for summer , doesn't last to long and there is no shade range .
Wow... it's lovely and i love it so much..
This product so good for my and your skin..
After use this product the skin is clear and luminous.💖💖.
Best.best product😍
Flora N.
I like this product since it does have a nice amount of coverage and it feels light on my skin. I use it with a moisturizer I have and after I apply the moisturizer I apply the BB cream. It is a little bit oily, so I have to put powder to set it. Once I apply it, it feels really light on my face which is a good thing. A problem I have is if it's raining outside and you want to wipe off rain that gets on your face, the product will wipe off and you'll smear the BB cream, which will leave a smear mark on your face..
Kirsty H.
I bought this product a while ago but did not enjoy the way it felt on my skin. To me it was like the product was on top of my skin instead of gripping onto it. It was slick and hard to blend into the skin
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I was so exited when I saw it in the shop because I was looking for a nice bb cream. But I was disappointed,it does not work as a "skin perfector". I was not expecting a lot because creams can't make your skin " perfect " but it still moisturizers well my skin whan I use it. It still is a good bb cream. I use it when I go to school but I need to be carful because of I put to much it gives an orange tint.
Emel G.
Ezzahra, Ben Arous
i use this bb cream when i dont wnat to put too mush make up its very light and give you a natural effect , its moisturizes your skin and it has protecting sf on it
Esther R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The coverage is fantastic for a BB cream and I love the radiant, healthy finish. It easily replaces foundation and is great for everyday wear.
Lisa C.
Great B B cream.
I wanted sumthing light for those hotter days and this was just perfect.
It gave a nice light coverage and felt smooth almost like I was wearing nothing on my face. I would definitely recommend this if your looking for light coverage.
Carolina V.
This is a great formula for dry skin. It's not high coverage but it leaves a nice finish with just a little but powder over it. I wouldn't recommend someone with oily skin to use it
Anila N.
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream was perhaps the first BB cream that i purchased due to the hype and trend of BB, CC, DD creams!
The first thing that i noticed that the formula was really runny! And i usually relate the consistency to the coverage! Hence i felt that it didnt give me the coverage i needed! However, it did even out my skin tone to some extent so I would give it credit for it!
Overall, the consistency can be improved in order to give more coverage!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?