BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Falah G.
Really good for everyday use because it gives a natural and dewy finish. It isn't too heavy and doesn't need too much to cover the face. It evens out your complexion but it doesn't totally cover your blemishes, but it is good for everyday. :))
Hope S.
Terrible color matching is a big no no with the colors available plus it does kind of separate on my skin. Really hate it for my skin just threw it away was so bad plus gave me breakouts too so just cons.
Alishba L.
Lahore
It is an all in one product! Works just like a foundation but is cheaper I love its coverage it gives you a no makeup,makeup look for daily use it blends easily and I would definitely buy it again! Love it
Rosemary W.
Toronto, ON
I like to use this as a makeup base. It applies very easily. The coverage isn't spectacular but I like the way it makes my skin look and feel. There's a lot of product in each container as well. I would buy again.
Joanne K.
Dundowran Beach
Liked this product when first put on my skin but felt that it just sits on the surface and feels quite tacky. Also transferred over the course of the day. Maybe it's because I have oily skin.

Reem C.
beirut
This is the answer for anyone who's not really into sunscreen or forgets it. Its a foundation and sunscreen in one. Its true that the  coverage isn't that high, yet it gives you a beautiful finish and glow.
Naagham A.
Cons: i am not a fan of the consistency of the product and looks a bit strange on my face if i do not apply anything else ( foundation etc) on top. Pros: It kept my face well moisturized and i think it does wonders to cover small blemishes. I would not recommend to very fair people.
Teagan M.
cape town
I usually love Garnier products, but this BB cream has not had a positive reaction to my face, due to the fact that the next day when i have washed off the BB cream, it always leaves new spots on my face.
Antara R.
11216
I have been using this for an everyday concrlear foundation for 4 years and I've never been happier.Although it suits my skin it doesnt seem very friendly on different skin types.Cant complain about the price .I absolutely love this!!!!!
Afnan M.
Riyadh
I use the medium color for my skin and I'm happy about its coverage. It feeds light yet it covers my uneven skin. I feel like it's moisturizer for my skin.
The price is affordable and definitely I'll buy it again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?