BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Petra H.
Petra H.
For me is not that good. It doesn't cover my acne scars,though i don't have it much and they are not really dark. I have oily skin and it's not good for me, because it makes my face look more oily. Also is not for long lasting. I don't think i would buy it again, because I still have it.
Denise M.
Denise M.
I love this product. It makes my skin look better in seconds and keeps it with a matte finish all through the day - I have naturally oily skin. It's perfect for moms on the go. I wear it even when I don't have the time to be in full make up. Totally recommend it. I can't live without it.
Nour F.
Nour F.
Beirut ,Naameh
It is very good bb cream have many advantages  not very expensive yet very effective but it have a little problem it may oil your skin  if you already have an oily skon but if a dry to combination it is perfect have a light to medium coverage 😍😍😍😍
Marwa M.
Marwa M.
Cairo
It's a bb cream, so you get what it has advertised, it's a low coverage product, and a little goes a long way, it was easy to blend with my skin for sure, and it's on the oily side but it can work on both skins, I wouldn't really go for it again.
Joy M.
Joy M.
Port Elizabeth
This product is perfect for dry to combination skin types and provides a medium coverage. The formula is light enough to wear the entire day without getting 'cakey'. This BB cream is part of my daily routine and has not let me down.
Anjana A.
Anjana A.
Hyderabad
This is the first BB cream i have used and it is the best.It spreads evenly on the skin and matches even for darker skin tones.The price is pretty good too.For all in all protection I would recommend this cream.Simply economical and efficient.
Jedi Diah C.
Jedi Diah C.
North York, ON
This is ah-mazing! Very lightweight! Coverage is decent. I use it almost everyday on top of my moisturizer. It blends easily! It blurs every small imperfection I have. It just gives you an even skin colour and texture. Great stuff! My go-to be cream when I'm having a pretty clear skin!
Manal C.
Manal C.
London
This is one of the best affordable BB creams on the market, works amazingly for dry-combination skin as it's very hydrating. It blended in effortlessly, as if were melting into my skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a natural glowy look without feeling cakey.
Morayma S.
Morayma S.
Tecomán
It is a good product, it's light on the skin. It gives that your skin a chance to breath and it also gives a little coverage for that redness around your nose and cheeks, it looks like skin and it give a really natural glow to it. I love it!
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Winnipeg
Now that the warmer months are ahead of us, I've been looking for something to even out my complexion without the heaviness of a full coverage foundation. This stuff works great - just the right amount of coverage, long-wearing, smells good and has a lovely light consistency.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?