BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Dulce I.
GOOD: Good at covering imperfections and the shine it gives to skin. Creates a soft sensation on your skin. And the price is quite acceptable, due to the grs. it contains, lasts quite enough.

BAD: The range of colors in its palette is insufficient, and they tend to be in orange ones, even the fairest looks like that. And the SPF is quite low compared with some other brands that offer a higher range of sun protection.
Szonja S.
Well... this is the worst garnier product. I bought it online and I thought it will be so good but no. It's not easy to apply and it just come off so quickly. I wouldn't recommend..
Mayuri G.
This is garnier 5 in 1 skin protection bb cream with oil free formula which actually make ur skin oil free and make natural look the best part of this cream is it helps prevent sunburn..its give shine and more hydrated your skin which is imp in summer its gives a best look specially in summer it doesn't melted like other cream and stay for long time on skin
Aastha S.
I am giving this product a four star rating because it is a good product, however, it doesn't stay for long time. It gives quite a good coverage and it's not at all greasy. Nice scent. It can be used daily but would not stay for a long time still it's a good product because not many people have time to apply makeup twice a day. For women who want a good quality and an affordable product , this bb cream is a great option.
Marwa A.
This product isn't the best with coverage it's good for a skin with oily and dry skin it's easy to apply but doesn't always look like you have the coverage you need on I wouldn't buy the product again as it doesn't help cover up face spots etc ... it's ok for someone who's looking for something with a little tint
Vashni O.
Badulla
A great product for those who have sensitive skin! This BB cream covers less but it doesn't cause any side effects! This is not the best skin coverage product if you are having dark spots,red spots or blemishes. But somehow if you are having a quite good skin this will help you with an even coverage of your skin throughout your day to day life. My skin is oily so that I am having slight problem with acne. But this cream will never effect on it or make it increased. So yeah for all those acne prone skin... I would say try this out!
Afrodite A.
It's the worst bb cream I've ever tried! The colour is horrible! Although I got the light one it was so dark and orange that I guess it would be suitable for no one! It is also so hard to apply because it doesn't blend and stays on the surface of the skin. Finally, I have dry skin and it made it look oily! I don't even know how that happened! A big miss from me!
i love all garnier product i use Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream everyday since my sister bought it for me 2 years back it protect my skin from the sun gives full coverage and hide all the imperfections especially since i have an oily skin i can't live with out it i use it as primer and sun screen for my make up and the most awesome thing is it cheap
Angela G.
Kings Lynn, ['', '', '']
I love to use this product when I don't feel like applying a lot of make-up on my face, makes me look alive and gives me a bit of colour and a nice shine to my face. The only think I don't like bout it is that as I have really dry skin sometimes when I use it I can see the dry patches on my face which I really don't like. I normally use a good hydrating cream before I use this. In general it's really good!!
Nqobile N.
Cape Town
Love! Love! Love! Whenever I am wearing this on campus I receive compliments about my even skin tone and glowing skin. Their range of skin tones is still very limited but hopefully it will grow. The greatest thing about it is how easily it absorbs into the skin and so doesn't leave any visible marks or sharp lines. I would definitely recommend it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?