BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sara A.
Sara A.
It's okay, I guess. Its easy to apply and blend, just like a moisturizer but I don't really like the smell of it, that very same smell that garnier products use to have, kind of alcohol. Its okay i guess. If you don't mind garnier smell of course I do.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
London, ON
AMAZING! I recommend this to anyone I come across! It works sooooo well and gives your face a bright and beautiful finish! I also love the smell of this product. Go ahead and give it a try! Love this with a beauty blender :) Dries matte as well!! Love
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
North York, ON
This was the very first BB Cream I've ever bought, and it was an interesting experience overall. At the time, I was an inexperienced seventh grader, so I thought it looked fine. However, looking back at photos, my face was two shades lighter than my neck and was very yellow. It's impossible to find a good shade since shade choices are very limited.
Saptaparni D.
Saptaparni D.
IN
the coverage is from low to medium..i like the coverage and its easy to apply..the texture is very nice and light on the skin..however it comes in one shade so thats a big turn off for me..its a good product but i dont think i will be buying it again
skye a.
skye a.
This BB cram is amazing. It is 5 skin colours in 1! The more you use the darker it gets it's a genius. It's a whit cream but when you rub it in it starts to turn to your skin colour. It has got sun screen in it and I'd say it does work as a sun screen bb cream I'm definitely buying this again
Molly M.
Molly M.
I got this to use in the summer time a replacement to the liquid foundation that I had be using. I don't need heavy coverage which is fine, the product isn't meant of that. I like that it was hydrating, had some coverage, and was a decent match to my skin tone. I have fairly oily skin, and I didn't like that it would make my skin very shiny throughout the day. Making my look verrrrry oily.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ipswich
I have been using this BB cream for 2 years now and i love it. I have oily skin and i have tried the oil-free version before, but i prefer this one. It is build-able but will only build to a light/medium coverage which i dont mind for a BB cream. It evens out my skin just enough to make my imperfections to look blurred but still very natural.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Guelph, Ontario
I've used this BB cream for years! I love how its medium coverage and leaves your skin with a natural looking glow. I love mixing this with an illuminator for added glow as well! Great, affordable, everyday product and would highly recommend.
Dalia L.
Dalia L.
Toronto
A couple years ago this was my go to BB cream, it's affordable and is evens out your skin tone nicely, however after using it for a month my skin started rejecting it, it caused my sensitive skin to sting and really hurts if you get it in your eyes.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Part of my summer makeup routine I like the cover and is does wonders for my skin.It leaves a really nice finish on my skin.It has a natural appearance which I like.One bad part is that it tends to want to leak if you don't have it tightened enough.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?