BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Silvia L.
Garnier is just the grandpa of all BB creams and I wouldn't change brands for this particular product. I have been using it for many years and it is just so comfortable for those days your skins is juts fine and don't feel like wearing make up at all. It gives your skin that missing glow and rectifies your skin tone withing minutes
Nora T.
I like this bb cream for my combination skin. It provides medium covorage which I'm OK with sence I don't have major skin problems. It is gentle on my skin which make feel ok to use it on a daily bases. The only flaw in my openion is that it has limited shades.
Maya D.
I personally love this product i have been using it for about 5 month now and i have to say that i would not be able to live without it.
I have really big dark circle under my eyes and this product make me look like i don't have any and that is exactly what you want.
The bad thing about this product is,
the colour can look a little orange on your skin and may crease but it is fixable.
For the orange colour all you have to do is to had powder on top that is your skin tone and you wont see the orange anymore and the powder will help with the crease also.
This product is easy to use and fast plus that it is not that expensive compare to some other BB cream.
Phoebe D.
Way too dark for those who are deathly pale, gave you a healthy glow but needs more range in shades. I liked that there was light coverage, I think this would be great for those who don't wear make up on a regular basis.
lexia j.
Gives off a smooth reflection ,doesn't go patchy or dry leaves a flawless look and for the girls that hardly wear makeup this is a great product to use as its not heavy its a light feeling.
Paulina L.
Muy grasosa y me provocaba más acné y demasiada sensibilidad en mi piel, en realidad me quemaba, antes la usaba mucho y me gusta demasiado pero ahora la deje de usar por ese motivo sentía la piel muy grasosa feamente.
Sigita A.
This is more moisturizer than foundation and looks  natural, perfect if you just need something to even out skin-tone.But for is too greasy and shiny also.Not for me I'm afraid.
Samantha L.
Abbotsford, BC
Great product! A little on the pricey side for drug store find but it works well and matches to the skin nicely. Wished it was a more full coverage foundation but otherwise it works well.
Lizette O.
First time I tried a BB cream and I love it. I have dark circles under my eyes and I get good coverage. Since I have wrinkles around my eyes it doesn't cake into those wrinkles. I use the medium/deep and it is just perfect.
Purva A.
Well it gave my dry Simon some shine. Lasted quits long. Was little sticky but worth it. Not too expensive. The pack lasted long. Good to use and a shot to give it a try at. Sun perfect.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?