BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Emily R.
Aberdare, RCT
I'm honestly surprised by this product, I've repurchased it twice because it really is good. My only reason for not giving it a full five stars is because it doesn't offer a big shade range which I slightly understand as it's a BB cream rather than a foundation and its also a little too oily for my skin, I've also purchased the one for oily skin but there doesn't seem to be much difference. Apart from those reasons I highly recommend it to someone who isn't so fair skinned and definitely if you find you have dryer skin. For a BB cream I find it has a really nice coverage to it and it really helps your skin too! The smell I can't get enough of and it feels really light on the face. I'm really gutted it doesn't work so well for my skin because if it did, it would probably replace any foundation I own. Affordable and definitely worth the try!
Eleni K.
Athens
I find this prosuct so unusefull! Its not a make up, since has a very light coverage- but it looks like you have put on a lot of product and gives to my face a very "heavy" look! Moreover i don't feel like its hydrating at all!
Generally i bought it cause my face doesn't need make up since i don't have any spots or something, but needed it to use it as a base for my rouge and highlighter, but because of this "heavy" look, i will not suggest it!
Mallika G.
Kanpur
It is light coverage and is a water-based BB cream. Anyone having dry skin or have dry patches will love it because it glides on and blends out like a dream. As I mentioned before it does not provide very full coverage, so people who will want to cover their acne scars or marks they will definitely not enjoy it. You can apply a lot but it will not look cakey. I am nearly going to finish my first tube of it and will definitely buy more.
Amra I.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I have been using this bb cream for a long time and it works great. It still gives my skin good coverage but it doesn't look like I have makeup on my face. It keeps my skin moisturized all day. I get compliments every time I use it. It doesn't provide full coverage but you can't expect that from a bb cream. It's not foundation! Only problem is that there are only 3 shades to choose from and that can be problem for a lot of people.
Dana D.
Very good BB cream for the price point. It nicely evens out the skin tone and it does offer some coverage - not as much as a foundation but hey it's a BB cream so you cannot expect full coverage. It blends in easily and does not have a chemical smell. The only downside for me is if I continuously use it without a "no make-up weekend" I get occasional blemishes.
All in all I am happy with this product and will be buying it again.
Xenia T.
barcelona
I purchased this in "light". I have tried the other Garnier BB creams and wasn't impressed. This one is entirely different and has the look and texture of a genuine Asian BB cream. I have tried Revlon, Misscha and many other BB and CC creams. This one is superior in my opinion. It is quite thick, but applies really easily using my Beauty Blender. It sets to a satin finish on my skin, but that may come down to the Biore Perfect Milk that I apply underneath. What I like most about this BB cream is the cream stays in place all day. The coverage on me is medium to full which is unusual for BB creams. It just makes me look really healthy. For the moment this is my HG foundation.
Natalia R.
montevideo
Es una lástima porque esperaba mucho más de esta bb cream ya que es una marca que me encanta pero no funciona con tipos de pieles grasas .
Ya cuando la estas aplicando sientes que se te va poniendo grasa directamente en el rostro y en vez de empezar a a secarse queda ahí Cómo si tuvieras la cara mojada y pasa el rato y no se absorbe sin contar con que te brilla la cara de grasa cuando tienes piel grasa . No puedes ni sonarte la nariz porque te queda todo el producto en el pañuelo como si recien te lo hubieras aplicado.
No me gustó para nada. Creo q tiene que mejorar bastante
Maria M.
Elche
I usually love all the Garnier products I try, so I'm sad to say this one dissapointed me. This bb cream just didn't work for me.
First of all, it only has three color choices and the light one was still too dark for me, but I could work with that. In the beginning it was great, it offers a sheer coverage which is normal in a bb cream but you can still see the difference, your skin is more even and the imperfections are naturally covered, so I was happy with that. But, after a couple of hours wearing it, my face already looked super oily and shiny. It probably works better for people with dry skin, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have combination/oily skin.
Tereza R.
The product is realy light weight and it looks like your oun skin when you wear it. It's a bit shiny so if you're not in to shiney finish you can just put some loose pouder over it. It blends easy no mater with what tool you aply it (a flat foundation brush, flat top kabuki brush, makeup sponge, a beauty bleander or even with your hands!). The only thing that I didn't like about the product is the colour range. I'm as pale as a yougurt so basicly I can only wear it in the summer time when I've got a tan. I also think that the shades are a little bit orange witch I don't realy dig. But overall it is a great product that I would definitely recomand.
Dulce I.
GOOD: Good at covering imperfections and the shine it gives to skin. Creates a soft sensation on your skin. And the price is quite acceptable, due to the grs. it contains, lasts quite enough.

BAD: The range of colors in its palette is insufficient, and they tend to be in orange ones, even the fairest looks like that. And the SPF is quite low compared with some other brands that offer a higher range of sun protection.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?